At a Glance
- located on the corner of West Broadway & Larch
- 4-storey concrete construction mixed-use building
- green rooftop flourishes with trees, shrubs, and groundcovers
- 22 condos and townhomes residences
- conditioned air offers year-round climate control
- 5 min. from Kits Beach & Granville Island
- near future Broadway Skytrain extension
- socialize or unwind on a shared rooftop area with hobby/work space, garden, outdoor lounge, and kitchen
- close to Broadway cafes, restaurants, services, shops
- walking distance to Kitsilano Community Centre & Farmers Market
- private roof terraces and gated, two car garages available for penthouse homes
- chef style kitchens includes Gaggenau appliances
- all homes include roller blinds
An Iconic Kitsilano Landmark
Surrounded by schools, parks, supermarkets, shops, and cafes, Monument is an exclusive boutique building by Epta Properties that will mark the gateway into Broadway’s retail row. An architectural art piece that will include superior finishes, and a unique mix of homes that will feel one-of-a-kind. A rooftop amenity will be available to all homeowners who will be able to take in the view of Kits Beach.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Monument
This development is in the planning stage. Sign up to our VIP list above to ensure priority access to Monument updates.
Floor Plans for Monument
Floor plans & VIP Access Available. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Amenities at Monument
There will be a 730 sq ft communal landscaped rooftop patio with outdoor kitchen and furnishings to allow all residents to enjoy the views of English Bay and the North Shore. In addition, each of the fourth floor homes will have their own private rooftop patio.
Parking and Storage
Monument will provide 48 underground parking spaces, as well as one Class B loading space for retail tenants.
Maintenance Fees at Monument
Developer Team for Monument
Epta Properties is a family-owned, progressive, vertically integrated award-winning real estate development firm and residential homebuilder, focused on creating innovative and successful communities. Epta is committed to supporting these communities through sustainable and authentic development practices.
Yamamoto Architecture is a young, design-oriented firm focused on multi-family and mixed-use buildings. They are currently working on projects ranging in scale from single-family homes to concrete high-rises, such as Willow by Coromandel and Main & Twentieth by Landa.
Expected Completion for Monument
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kitsilano, Fairview, or Kerrisdale?
Check out these great Kitsilano Presales!