At a Glance
- located at Mountain Highway & Rupert
- 5-storey woodframe residential building
- 26 stacked townhomes
- 1 block from Lynn Creek Town Centre businesses
- walking distance to Seylynn Community Recreation Centre
- near Seylynn Park
- close to Lynn Valley trail network
- 5-minute drive to Real Canadian Superstore
- 8 minutes to Capilano University
Find Your Haven
Comprising 26 elegant 3- and 4-bedroom homes, 1515 Rupert offers urban family living in a vibrant, future-ready North Vancouver neighbourhood. From the central courtyard where the children can play to the public art and thoughtful landscaping, 1515 Rupert fosters peace, security and a sense of belonging. Townhomes that are warm and well-insulated, light-filled and uplifting — because that’s the kind of sanctuary we all deserve. The homes are adaptable: two master suites with adjoining en suites in most units mean they work for all ages.
Close to the mountains and all the North Shore’s natural beauty, with dozens of convenient shopping, transit, and recreation options within walking distance (not to mention an elevator for easy transport and ample storage for all your gear), 1515 Rupert puts your family at the centre of a balanced, joyful lifestyle in the revitalized community of Lynn Creek.
Pricing for 1515 Rupert
From the $1.1M’s. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to 1515 Rupert updates.
Floor Plans for 1515 Rupert
The townhomes range from 1,404 – 2,323 sq ft — some spanning two levels, some three — with upper units enjoying the option of fully-equipped stainless steel outdoor kitchens. Many units offer two master bedrooms with en suites, giving you more flexibility as your family grows and changes.
- 23 x 3-bedroom from 1,404 – 1,733 sq ft
- 1 x 2,323-sq-ft 3-bedroom + den
- 2 x 3-bedroom from 1,765 – 1,986 sq ft
Interested parties should contact me today to discuss plans, prices, and availability according to your needs.
1515 Rupert Interiors
- Two carefully curated, West-Coast-inspired colour schemes to chose from
- Timeless wide-plank engineered hardwood in all kitchen and living areas
- High efficiency LED lighting throughout the building, reducing its carbon footprint
- In-floor radiant heat throughout all main floors and bathrooms for unsurpassed comfort
- Easy-to-control Nest thermostats provided in each home
- Custom closet organizers in all closets
- Built-in USB charging outlets
- State-of-the-art linear LED lighting by Kuzco Lighting in all kitchens and bathrooms
- Designed with two master bedrooms in all Vista Townhomes
- Overheight ceilings with matching overheight doors on all main floors
- Full-size, side-by-side Steam Clean laundry system with custom overhead shelving (Except in Floorplan E)
- Adjustable roller shades allow for just the right amount of shade and privacy
- Spacious top floor entertainment decks (direct access) to comfortably seat 8-10 guests
Gourmet Family Kitchens
- Walk-in pantry
- Extra deep double-basin undermount stainless steel sink
- Oversized kitchen windows designed to maximize natural light in all units
- Naturally durable and easy-clean white quartz countertops with full height backsplash in an elegant, yet subdued Genoa finish
- Professional style kitchen faucet with two function spray-head by Riobel (with limited lifetime warranty)
- 36″ integrated Fisher & Paykel French door refrigerator with bottom freezer drawer and ActiveSmart Technology
- Premium European inspired Bosch appliance package including:
- Bosch integrated ultra-quiet dishwasher
- Bosch 30″ 5-burner gas cooktop
- Bosch 30″ stainless steel wall oven
- Bosch 36″ slide-out hood fan (500 CFM)
- Built-in Panasonic microwave oven with stainless steel trim kit
- Built-in high-end smart cabinet solutions including:
- Smart corner pull-out cabinet
- Under-counter pull-out waste and organics bins
- Pull-out utensil base organizer and spice rack
- Vertical tray and cutting-board organizer
- Elegant white quartz vanities with undermount sinks in all en suites
- Walk-in frameless glass showers with minimalist low profile shower base
- Riobel Pro Series designer bath and shower fixtures throughout
- 8″ rain shower heads and sleek handshower in all en suites
- Large format, highly durable porcelain tiles in an elegant grey finish
- 2 en suites in all Vista Townhomes, allowing for evolving needs over time
- Custom medicine cabinet storage system
- His and her vanities (in select units)
- Contemporary LED light fixtures by Kuzco Lighting
- Water efficient dual-flush toilets
- Air Conditioning
- Napoleon stainless steel outdoor kitchen with Prestige Pro grill, sink, and outdoor-rated fridge (Vista Townhomes)
- EV 1 (110V) Electric Vehicle Charging / EV 2 (220V) upgrade
- Additional parking stalls available for purchase
- Additional bike parking stalls available for purchase
- Engineered wide-plank hardwood flooring throughout unit (all bedrooms and stairs)
Amenities at 1515 Rupert
A beautifully-landscaped 2,800-sq-ft interior courtyard will provide residents and their children a sanctuary to play, gather, and celebrate. It also features a public art piece, titled Binoculara, by New York-based artist Adam Frelin.
Parking and Storage
Each home includes one dedicated underground vehicle parking space, a secure bicycle stall, and two bicycle wall mounts. Select homes have external storage units. There are also a dedicated pet grooming room and a car wash station.
Maintenance Fees at 1515 Rupert
Developer Team for 1515 Rupert
Areva Living is a Vancouver-based real estate and land development firm. With over 80 years of combined experience in development, construction, and engineering, their multi-disciplinary team has been involved in creating a variety of projects: condominium homes, townhouses, resorts, hospitals — even an airport. Areva Living is a customer-centric company. Their intention is to build communities with a sustainable environment that promotes harmony between neighbours and surroundings, and that supports a balanced life filled with peace and enjoyment.
Founded in 1980, Iredale Architecture is a mid-size, full-service architecture firm with offices in Vancouver and Victoria. In addition to architecture, Iredale has expertise in building envelope science, interior design, space planning, master planning, heritage rehabilitation, adaptive reuse, and LEED and Passive House facilitation. They provide services for a wide range of projects, including civic and cultural, educational, light industrial, commercial, and residential. Clients include municipalities, government agencies, school districts, First Nations, developers, industrial groups, retailers, private companies, and individuals.
Expected Completion for 1515 Rupert
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Moodyville, Lynnmour, or Lonsdale?