At a Glance
- located at 203-263 West 49th Avenue and Manitoba
- at the Northwest corner of West 49th Avenue and Manitoba Street,
- across the street from Langara College.
- 78-Unit Condo Building
- a new 4-storey mixed-use building
- 57-ft-tall, four-storey, mixed-use building
- over two levels of underground parking
- The site totals 37,496 SF
- 319 ft. of frontage on West 49th.
- 2500 sq ft of retail and restaurant space
- steps from YMCA recreation centre
- 1 block from Langara-49th Avenue Canada Line station
- 1 block from Langara College
- close to Oakridge Centre shopping
- near Langara Golf Course
78 New Condos at 203-263 West 49th Avenue
Vancouver’s Cambie Corridor Plan on West 49th Avenue across from Langara College. A rezoning application of seven single-family lots at 203-263 West 49th Avenue — the northwest corner of the intersection of Columbia Street and West 49th Avenue.
The development site, spanning 37,500 sq. ft. covers an area of about two-thirds of the entire city block and is about one block east of the Canada Line’s Langara-49th Avenue Station.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for 203-263 West 49th Avenue
This project is in its development application stage. Details may change. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to 203-263 West 49th Avenue updates.
Floor Plans for 203-263 West 49th Avenue
A variety of housing types will be available in this development with the following mix of units:
- 78 condo units;
- 1 studio
- 49 one-bedrooms
- 20 two-bedrooms
- 8 three-bedrooms
- 24,836 SF of retail space at grade (8 CRUs);
- A building height of 57 ft.;
- A total density of 2.50 FSR;
Contact me today to discuss your interest in further detail.
Amenities at 203-263 West 49th Avenue
- Approximately 25,000 sq. ft. of retail and restaurant space is planned for the ground level that will span the north side of West 49th Avenue from Cambie Street to Ontario Street.
- A large overhang covers the rooftop amenity and highlights the residential entrance of the building
- Along Columbia Street and across from Science and Technology Building at Langara College across the street.
- For ground-level outdoor retail activities, such as restaurant patios or cafes.
Parking and Storage
143 parking spaces and 280 bicycle spaces.
Maintenance Fees at 203-263 West 49th Avenue
Developer Team for 203-263 West 49th Avenue
GBL Architects – Design plays a vital role in defining experience through an ever-changing dynamic between sculptural artistry and social responsibility. The good practice is the acknowledgement of a collection of forces that interact throughout the process of creation.
Expected Completion for 203-263 West 49th Avenue
Are you interested in learning more about other Cambie Corridor, Mount Pleasant, or Kerrisdale homes?
Check out these great Cambie Corridor presales!