At a Glance
- located at Feathertop Way & Feathertop Road
- luxury duplexes, triplexes, single-family homes
- covered deck with panoramic views & Arctic Spa hot tub
- adjacent to Bullet Express chairlift
- walk to the village centre within 5 minutes
- 105km of marked ski runs & 19 mountain bike trails
- nearly 20 on-mountain restaurants & bars
- 45 minutes from Kelowna International Airport
- 60 minutes from Downtown Kelowna
Stress-Free Mountain Living
H&H Custom Homes presents 255 Feathertop Way, a boutique collection of luxury ski-in/ski-out duplexes, triplexes, and single-family homes located in the ever popular Sundance Resort at Big White. The timeless Craftsman exterior incorporates HardiePlank vertical siding, black metal-clad windows, solid wood details, and Sculpted Ashlar manufactured stone accents. Interiors are designed with a modern chalet aesthetic, featuring 10′ main floor ceilings, KitchenAid appliances, quartz countertops, engineered hardwood flooring, heated tile bathroom floors, and custom millwork. A single-car garage provides enough space for an oversized SUV or pickup and two separate storage lockers. From the front door of each residence, uninterrupted sightlines showcase snow-capped mountains and surrounding terrain. Don’t miss this rare chance to buy a luxury home in one of the most highly-regarded resorts on Big White.
The homes at 255 Feathertop Way boast a prime location where owners can be on the Bullet Express chairlift within 30 seconds of skiing out of their front door. After an afternoon of alpine adventures, wind down in your Arctic Spa hot tub while waiting for dinner to be prepared on your deck gas barbeque. Village Centre is only a 5-minute walk away where you’ll find dozens of restaurants, shops, and services to explore, dine, and be entertained. Happy Valley is a short gondola ride down to the Lower Village. It offers family fun from sleigh rides, ice skating, tubing, and snow mobiling, to climbing an ice tower, snow shoeing, and dog sledding. The Happy Valley Day Lodge is the place for après-ski, live music, and fine dining. Savour outstanding Canadian fare paired with Okanagan wines at the Kettle Valley Steakhouse, Big White’s signature restaurant.
Pricing for 255 Feathertop Way
Phase 1 homes start from $1,550,000. Phase 2 is coming in fall of 2024. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to 255 Feathertop Way updates.
Floor Plans for 255 Feathertop Way
Upon entering the front door, owners and guests will be able to see through to the panoramic mountain views. The 10′ main floor ceilings, oversize windows, and open-concept layout encourage plenty of natural light and create a spacious feel. These 2,753-sq-ft homes include an attached garage, storage lockoffs, 5 bedrooms + flex room, and 4.5 bathrooms. They sleep twelve guests comfortably.
Upon committing to a presale, each owner will have the ability to customize their purchase with either the Standard Package or the Premium Package, as well as a choice of two interior colour palettes: The Charlie or The Quinn.
255 Feathertop Way Interiors
- 10′ ceilings with wide plank engineered hardwood flooring & oversized heated ceramic tile
- Custom beamwork and modern chalet-style hand railings
- Open-concept design with transom windows for natural light
- Fireplace and additional built-ins for storage
- 2 Sonos One paired, wall-mounted speakers
- Upgraded KitchenAid appliance package, complete with beverage centre
- Upgraded lacquer cabinets with soft-close feature, floating shelves, and LED valance lighting
- Hard-surface quartz countertops, with overhang seating for 4 people & waterfall feature
- Pot filler (water-spout) over stove with solid quartz backsplash
- Spacious en suites for each upper master bedroom complete with upgraded lighting & plumbing packages
- Separate toilet room with automatic feature lighting
- Floating vanity with automatic under-cabinet lighting, quartz countertops, and his & hers undermount sinks
- Automatic backlit vanity mirror, under-cabinet lighting, water closet step light
- Custom tiled shower with tiled baseboards throughout bathroom & toilet room
- Upgraded powder room complete with floating vanity, automatic backlit mirror, quartz countertop, and undermount sink
- Window for natural light
- Floor-to-ceiling tile detail on vanity wall
- Heated floors
- Custom front entrance door with transom side & top lites
- 50-sq-ft mud room for ease of getting large groups of people ready to hit the mountain
- Over 8′ of custom storage solutions for ski & snowboarding gear, with heated cubbies for drying boots
- Heated, oversized ceramic tile floor throughout mudroom & foyer
- 186-sq-ft flex room, easily convertible to sleeping space
- Access door to lower covered patio
- Full wetbar included in Premium package, complete with bar fridge, quartz countertops, and undermount sink
- Additional cabinetry & storage solutions
Amenities at Black Forest Residences
Owners will enjoy full access to all of Sundance Resort’s amenities, such as the heated outdoor slide and swimming pool, hot tubs, lounge with pool table, children’s play area, media room, and fitness centre.
Parking and Storage
Each unit has a single-car garage that can accommodate an oversized SUV or pickup truck. An additional outdoor stall is located beside the home. Across the street is parking for visitors. Two 36-sq-ft storage lockers can be found at the rear of the garage. In the basement, is also a 115-sq-ft storage area.
Developer Team for 255 Feathertop Way
Since 2008, H&H Custom Homes has been designing and building custom homes throughout the Okanagan Valley for satisfied customers. Their mission is to make each client’s experience building their dream home, equally seamless and rewarding. These fourth-generation Kelowna locals grew up skiing Big White as kids and now have families of their own. Over the past 30 years, they have collectively owned and rented a variety of units on Big White. With a family of trades that possesses years of industry experience, the company works diligently to provide a product that any home owner would appreciate. H&H is a 2019 and 2021 Okanagan Housing Awards of Excellence Gold winner.
Expected Completion for 255 Feathertop Way
Phase 1 completion is expected in fall 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kelowna, West Kelowna, or Summerland?