At a Glance
- Located at 5555 Dunbar Street at West 40th Avenue
- 30 units
- 2-bedroom units plus penthouses
- Concrete construction
- Developed by Omnicron Development
5555 Dunbar—Westside living meets condominium convenience
Vancouver’s Westside just may be the hottest real estate market in the world. And with 5555 Dunbar, investors and even first time homebuyers can get their foot in the door in this lucrative area.
It’s all leafy streets, grand parks and the convenience of one of Vancouver’s least know little nooks of shops, restaurants and theatres in Dunbar Village. Undoubtedly, this is one of the hottest real estate plays in the city right now, so fill out the blue form above to get all the info you need.
Pricing for 5555 Dunbar
Prices for units in 5555 Dunbar should start from $614,900. The penthouse units will top out at $814,900.
Floor Plans for 5555 Dunbar Condos
This Westside condo development will exclusively offer 2-bedroom units. It looks like all will offer outdoor space and will range between 851 an 915 sq ft.
A 962 sq ft penthouse is also available.
Fill in the form above to receive more updates on 5555 Dunbar as they are released.
5555 Dunbar Interiors
Developers at 5555 Dunbar are promising luxurious interiors fitting a development in Vancouver’s Westside.
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Wool-blend carpets in bedrooms
- Roller blinds on windows in living areas & bedrooms
- Whirlpool stacked washer/dryer
- Ceiling heights of up to 9 ft
- Double glazed-windows and patio doors
- Premium stainless steel appliance package:
- Bosch stainless steel and cast iron gas cooktop
- Bosch stainless steel wall oven
- Faber 30” stainless steel hood fan
- Fisher-Paykel stainless steel fridge with French door
- Bosch fully-integrated dishwasher
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave
- Waterfall Caesarstone countertop with 1 ¼” square edge
- Solid quartz backsplash
- On-sink waste disposal system
- European-style stainless steel double bowl undermount sink
- Grohe dual-spray pull-down stainless steel faucet
- Solid Caesarstone countertop with ¾” square edge
- Large polished tile walls & floors
- Quality wood veneer cabinetry
- Chelini rectangular undermount sink
- Water-efficient Toto dual flush toilet
- Acritec soaker tub
- Grohe chrome accessories
- Frameless glass shower door
- Floating clear silver mirror with polished edges
Amenities at 5555 Dunbar
So far, developers have announced few details on amenities. There will be electric vehicle charging stations, a dazzling atrium and commercial opportunities on the ground floor. Fill in the blue form above and I’ll keep you updated.
Parking and Storage
Parking and bike storage are included in the purchase price of units at 5555 Dunbar. Select units will also have locked storage.
Maintenance Fees at 5555 Dunbar
Strata fees are still unknown.
Developer Team for 5555 Dunbar
Omicron is one of the largest integrated development services, design and construction firms in Western Canada, with close to 200 people across offices in BC and Alberta.
Since 1998, the progressive company has built some of Vancouver’s most striking private residences, along with commercial and institutional buildings like the Whole Foods in Park Royal and Cardero’s in Coal Harbour.
Architectural plans were provided by Rostich Hemphill & Associates. They designed the Argyle in West Van and The Mews near UBC.
Expected Completion for 5555 Dunbar
Late summer 2015. Check back for updates.
5555 Dunbar Postal Code
Are you interested in learning more about other condos in Dunbar, on the Westside or near UBC?