7168 192 Street, Surrey
At a Glance
- located at 72 Avenue & 192 Street
- 3-storey, mixed-use concrete lowrise
- 21 condominiums
- 36,221 sq ft of retail & office space
- 2-minute drive to new Clayton Community Centre
- 3 minutes from future Clayton Centre SkyTrain station
- 5-minute drive to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes to Costco & Walmart
- 5-minute drive to Langley Events Centre
Designed With You in Mind
Young Earth Developments proudly presents 72 Crossroads, a mixed-use development of 10 ground floor commercial retail units, 13 mid-level office spaces, and 21 top floor condominiums. This 3-storey concrete building is built over one level of underground parking, with an additional 27 surface parking stalls. With interiors from 597 – 921 sq ft, 72 Crossroads offers a selection of 13 one-bedroom and 8 two-bedroom homes with a choice of nine different floorplans. A rooftop amenity for residents includes a lounge, a games room, and an adjacent terrace with an exercise area, community garden planters, and an open-air dining space.
Undergoing significant development, Clayton Heights will be a compact and sustainable community with the intention of having amenities and services within walking distance of all homes. BrightPath daycare, Hazelgrove Elementary School, and Clayton Heights Secondary School are all within one kilometre of 72 Crossroads. The new Hazelgrove Park features basketball and tennis courts, a playground, and sports fields. Nearby Clayton Community Centre is Surrey’s newest facility and the first community centre in North America to be Passive House certified. Satisfy all of your shopping needs just a short drive away along the 200 Street corridor where you’ll find Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Langley Centre, Costco, and Walmart. For connections to other points in the Lower Mainland, Highway 1 is only 8 minutes away.
Pricing for 72 Crossroads
Starting from $629,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to 72 Crossroads updates.
Floor Plans for 72 Crossroads
The top floor of the building consists of 13 one-bedroom and 8 two-bedroom floorplans. With interiors from 597 – 984 sq ft, choose your ideal home from two 1-bedroom and seven 2-bedroom layouts. All homes include a sundeck, in-suite laundry, and optional air conditioning.
72 Crossroads Interiors
Designer Curated Interiors
- Two designer colour schemes: Grey Owl & White Dove
- Soaring 10′ ceilings create a bright and open feel
- Stylish yet durable wide plank laminate wood flooring in main living areas
- Large windows ensure an abundance of natural light
- Spacious walk-in closets in most master bedrooms
- Closet organizer to help arrange your space and minimize clutter
- Enjoy year-round comfort with electric baseboard heating and optional air-conditioning upgrade
- Each home comes equipped with an electric hot water tank
- Cat5e wiring for internet, telephone and television hookups
- Designer inspired kitchens with premium Samsung stainless steel appliance package
- Optional kitchen island can be added for added prep space and easy entertaining
- Every kitchen comes equipped with a 4-burner electric cooktop
- Sleek hi-gloss acrylic cabinets featuring soft close mechanism for peace and quiet
- Elegant soft-closing cabinets with modern faucets and fixtures
- One-piece toilets
- Porcelain tiling
- Chrome plumbing in every bathroom
Amenities at 72 Crossroads
Homeowners will enjoy exclusive use of a spacious rooftop amenity that includes an entertainment space, games room, and a party lounge with a kitchenette. An adjacent terrace features seating areas, garden plots, a tai chi / yoga space, as well as a small barbeque dining area. A corner plaza at the intersection of 72 Avenue & 192 Street will be finished with landscaping and benches to provide a place to meet, rest, or socialize. Young Earth has also commissioned a public art sculpture from Priya and Aryan Janghu, called The Umbrella Man, uniquely created with metal bolts.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking will provide space for 67 bicycles, 31 resident vehicles, and 70 parking stalls for commercial tenants and visitors. One parking stall and one bike locker are included in the purchase price. A limited number of extra parking stalls may be available to purchase. An additional 27 parking spaces for retail/office customers will be provided on a surface parking lot accessed from Aloha Drive. Visitor racks for 6 bicycles will be provided on the plaza at the corner of 72 Avenue & 192 Street.
Maintenance Fees at 72 Crossroads
$0.35 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for 72 Crossroads
Young Earth Developments is a Fraser Valley real estate developer that believes in quality workmanship, utilizing the most cutting-edge construction methods. The company is passionate about collaborating with the leading architects, designers, and place makers to create legacy projects for future generations to benefit from. Young Earth is invested in driving sustainability across every vertical – from planning, to designing to constructing.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. The company’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. BDA’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Backed by a team of design-savvy professionals, Kash Design can tackle residential projects of any size. Studio principal, Kashmir, is the lead designer for Skye Marketing. With over 10 years of industry experience specializing in design, staging, renderings, and showhomes, Kashmir has an expert eye for selecting all the materials and finishes to bring dreams to reality.
Expected Completion for 72 Crossroads
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Fleetwood, Cloverdale, or Clayton?
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more