At a Glance
- located at Johnson & Vancouver streets
- mixed-use building with 17-storey & 15-storey towers
- 206 condominiums, 2 live-work units
- 8,700 sq ft of commercial space
- tons of restaurants right in your new neighbourhood
- at least a dozen cafés within walking & biking range
- a short distance to some of the world`s finest water sports
- steps from grocery shopping at Market on Yates
- close to London Drugs
Create Your Future
989 brings big city living to Victoria with its bold design presenting two soaring 15- and 17-storey glass towers rising from an exciting, angular six-storey podium. This well-designed building has been shaped and sculpted to parallel how people shape and sculpt their own lives. 989’s 206 homes of varying shapes and sizes provides lifestyle choices for everyone.
At 989, the vibrant heart of Victoria-style culture is just steps away. The best of food, unique and varied shopping experiences, film, theatre, dance, and all the ambiance you look for in a place you want to be. It’s the right place to meet, work, relax, and express your individual style.
Pricing for 989 Victoria
Condos from $429,000. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to 989 Victoria updates.
Floor Plans for 989 Victoria
Ranging from 509 to 1,098 sq ft, 989 Victoria offers a mix of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and penthouse condominiums. Browse floorplans on the http://989victoria.com/floorplans/989 Victoria website. See a home that interests you? Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
989 Victoria Interiors
Inspired by the sleek and sophisticated simplicity of contemporary European design, the condos at 989 are Victoria’s answer to edgy urban living in the charming downtown core. Using a clean-lined, minimal approach to style, 989 combines top-tier functionality and high-end aesthetics to create modern homes with mass appeal. High-gloss millwork meets the warmth of wooden floors and raw concrete accents in a chic blend of industrial and contemporary elements that are a cut above the rest.
Open kitchens to be part of the entertainment space. These are suites designed for maximum living. A unique combination of modern, white lacquer cabinets, finished concrete, limited drop ceilings for lighting, and wood accents to create Victoria’s premier downtown urban living space.
- White oak engineered hardwood flooring
- White lacquer kitchen cabinets with wood millwork accents and soft touch opening & closing hardware
- Ceilings with a mix of drywall and finished concrete complete the urban feel
- 36” full counter depth Energy Star stainless steel Kitchen Aid fridges, in all 2- bedroom and loft units
- 24” Whirlpool Energy Star stainless bottom mount fridges in all 1-bedrooms
- 30” Kitchen Aid Even-Heat True Convection wall oven
- 30” Kitchen Aid induction cook top
- Kitchen Aid stainless steel microwaves
- Kitchen Aid Energy Star stainless steel dishwasher with
- Whirlpool Energy Star front-load washer & dryer
- 15” pantry
- Custom kitchen pull outs
- Quartz countertops
- Concrete tile backsplash
- Custom millwork upper cabinets
- Stainless steel sinks
Slate grey bathroom tiles on both the shower sides and the floor create a striking effect against the floating bathroom cabinets. Underlit lighting further accentuates the modern floating look, while providing extra storage space.
- Porcelain tile flooring throughout bathrooms
- Modern wall sconce lighting beside mirrors
- Floating wood vanity with integrated pulls & soft under lighting.
- Undermount Sinks featuring quartz countertops
- White Side Wall Tiles
- All bedrooms will have custom wood built in closets.
- Solid core interior doors.
- Roll down blinds.
Amenities at 989 Victoria
Both lobbies open to a south-facing courtyard with hard and soft landscaping and a raised yoga deck in the patio garden.
Parking and Storage
A four-level underground accessible through a common entrance between both towers will provide residents, guests, and commercial tenants with 219 vehicle parking stalls, as well as two electric car-charging stations. Storage for 214 bicycles (210 residential and 4 commercial) will be divided between a commuter bike room on the main floor and the parkade. Every suite will have an associated storage locker. A bicycle rack located at the residential entrance on Johnson Street can accommodate 12 bikes.
Maintenance Fees at 989 Victoria
Developer Team for 989 Victoria
Cox Developments is a well-established BC-based firm with projects in Victoria, Vancouver and Southern California. Whether building condos or managing property, their focus has always been on providing unique, inspired homes clients love.
HDR has one of the world’s largest architecture practices, with a highly-regarded design portfolio in diverse markets. The global firm comprised of architects, engineers, and economists provides architecture, engineering, sustainable design, and construction services in multiple market sectors. Throughout its history, the British Columbia architecture practice has delivered award-winning designs for many clients, including most recently the Delbrook Community Recreation Centre, the Penticton Lakeside Resort, the Richmond City Centre Community Centre, and Mulgrave Senior School. Since 2015, the Western Canada architecture offices have developed their science and justice practices while continuing to grow their healthcare, sport and recreation, post-secondary, and commercial/corporate portfolios.
Jenny Martin Design is a boutique interior design firm located in Victoria, BC. Founded in 2007, JMD has received numerous awards for both private residences and commercial interiors. Impeccable taste, years of experience, and extensive knowledge in building and design are a few reasons Jenny has been profoundly successful over the last decade. As Principal Designer and founder, as well as Victoria’s guru of transitional & West Coast design, Jenny employs an endless list of skills and mentors her team to follow suit. Her effortless talents to visualize and transform spaces combine fiercely with her aptitude in multiple AutoCAD programs, photography, and fine arts, making her one of the top designers on Vancouver Island.
Expected Completion for 989 Victoria
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Victoria, Saanich, or Langford?
Check out these great South Island Presales!