At a Glance
- located at Old Okanagan Highway & Butt Road
- 5-storey residential lowrise
- 85 condominiums
- steps from Real Canadian Superstore & Westbank Centre shopping
- short walk to Landmark Cinemas
- 5-minute bike ride to Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre
- 3-minute drive to Gellalty Bay Park & Dog Beach
- 4 minutes from Two Eagles Golf Course
- 9-minute drive to Mission Hill Family Estate Winery
Coming soon to Westbank Centre in West Kelowna, Abode is a new 5-storey Okanagan condominium development that offers attractive home ownership opportunities, ranging from efficient urban studios to spacious 2-bedroom suites. Open floorplans, 9′ ceilings, and private sundecks maximize natural light while optimizing use of space. Interiors are finished in a choice of two designer colour palettes, durable vinyl plank flooring, heavy-duty quartz countertops, and sturdy stainless steel appliances. Building amenities include a gym, guest suite, and a social lounge with kitchen to host celebrations.
Abode’s central location is convenient for satisfying your day-to-day needs. The Real Canadian Superstore, Westbank Centre, and Governor’s Landing with their services, shops, and food outlets are just next door. Wineries, beaches, golf, hiking, biking, and an array of recreation opportunities are all within a 10-minute radius. Now you can experience all of what is the Okanagan. Get connected right out your front door at Abode.
Pricing for Abode
From $179,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Abode updates.
Floor Plans for Abode
Abode offers a selection of 10 floorplans, ranging from 410 – 888 sq ft. Layouts include a live/work space and private deck with studio, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom + den, and 2-bedroom plans. You can browse basic floor plans on the Abode website.
Abode condominiums offer open concept living spaces with a choice of two modern colour palettes, quartz countertops, island kitchens with extra seating space, live/work space, and sundecks offering panoramic Okanagan views.
- Vinyl plank flooring in main living areas
- Bedrooms feature cozy stain resistant carpeting
- 9′ ceilings throughout with higher ceilings on top floor
- Smooth panel interior doors
- Brushed chrome lever sets on all interior doors
- Modern baseboards and door trim
- Drywall returns around windows
- Roller-blind window coverings
- Separate laundry room with stacking washer & dryer
- Generous storage space in selected suites
- Central heating & cooling system in select suites
- P-Tac heating and cooling
- Pre-wired for cable and internet with media panel
- Energy efficient Low E vinyl-clad windows with decorative trim and screens included for opening windows
- Modern flat panel kitchen cabinetry, including soft close hardware
- Two-tone color choices in select Island suites
- USB outlet for charging electronics
- Brushed chrome or black pull hardware on all cabinetry doors and drawers in kitchen and baths
- Spacious quartz countertops with stainless steel sinks and single-mount faucet
- Ceramic tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliance package to include refrigerator, slide-in range, dishwasher, microwave
- Modern flat panel cabinetry
- Designer laminate countertops in en suite & main bath with chrome single-mount faucet
- Modern vinyl tile flooring in en suite & main bath
- 4’ shower in en suite and shower/tub combo or standard 5’ tub/shower
- Designer lighting and vanity mirrors
Amenities at Abode
Residents will have exclusive use of a fitness room, guest suite for their visitors, and a dog wash station. The Connect Lounge is a spacious place to escape and relax, featuring a pool table and dart board, fireplace and large flat screen television, computer nook, and a kitchen with seating areas.
Parking and Storage
Each Abode residence has a secured underground parking stall, as well as a storage locker for all your recreational equipment. The parkade also features bicycle storage, a bike repair station, and electric vehicle charging stations. One loading bay and visitor parking is located at grade with stalls for 22 vehicles, of which 2 are accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Abode
Developer Team for Abode
The Abode project team has partnered again with Central City Management & Developments to bring you another quality Okanagan development, building on their success with Barnard’s Village and the award-winning Mission Meadows condominiums. The principals represent decades of experience in commercial and residential development throughout the region, including project management, construction, real estate sales, and property management.
Expected Completion for Abode
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kelowna, Summerland, or Penticton?