At a Glance
- located at Fell Avenue & Harbourside Place
- two 8-storey concrete mid-rises
- 103 strata units
- 290,000 sq ft of dining, retail, services
- next to North Shore Spirit Trail
- 4-minute drive to Capilano Mall shopping
- 5-minute bike ride to The Shipyards
- 15-minute walk to SeaBus
- 18-minute drive to Grouse Mountain
Refined Waterfront Living
Aire is a distinctive collection of West Coast Modern condominiums and four exclusive townhomes by Concert Properties. The next offering in the first phase of Concert’s North Harbour master-planned community, these terraced concrete buildings allow for generous outdoor spaces oriented toward the harbour for the ultimate in indoor-outdoor living. Residences offer from 679 – 2,814 sq ft of interior living space, with floorplans ranging from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom + family room layouts. Each building is crowned with an entire floor of resident amenities that feature an elegant social lounge, chef’s kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, and a generous terrace overlooking Vancouver Harbour with the city skyline animating the horizon.
Located on the North Vancouver waterfront, North Harbour will be developed in four phases over a period of 10-15 years. In addition to its condominiums, rental apartments, and seniors housing, 290,000 sq ft of high-quality retail and office space will create an active and complete community that features shopping streets, dynamic gathering places, and recreational areas. An expansion of the North Shore Spirit Trail will provide opportunities for walking, riding, rollerblading, and running for kilometres east and west of North Harbour, including to Lonsdale Quay. Come home to a premium location offering matchless access to the waterfront.
Pricing for Aire
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Aire updates.
Floor Plans for Aire
Ranging from 679 – 2,814 sq ft, Aire offers floorplans for every lifestyle:
- 6 x 679-sq-ft 1-bedroom
- 10 x 1-bedroom + den from 819 – 830 sq ft
- 10 x 2-bedroom from 883 – 1,105 sq ft
- 22 x 2-bedroom + den from 1,008 – 1,910 sq ft
- 5 x 2-bedroom + family from 731 – 2,132 sq ft
- 2 x 2,814-sq-ft 3-bedroom + family
- 4 x townhouses from 1,732 – 1,735 sq ft
- 4 x 679-sq-ft 1-bedroom from 680 – 682 sq ft
- 8 x 1-bedroom + den from 806 – 817 sq ft
- 8 x 2-bedroom from 890 – 892 sq ft
- 13 x 2-bedroom + den from 1,024 – 1,505 sq ft
- 4 x 2-bedroom + family from 1,845 – 2,472 sq ft
- 7 x 3-bedroom from 1,353 – 1,968 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, adaptable units, and possible upgrades.
Framed by expansive windows and neutral materials that have been carefully selected, these everlasting views are a focal point that sets the stage for your coastal lifestyle.
- Choice of two designer colour schemes
- Wide-plank laminate flooring
- Roller blinds on all windows
- Pre-wired for high speed internet & cable
- CAT 5e wiring
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Rough-in for security system
- Flat-panel, wood-grain laminate cabinetry with soft-close mechanism
- Kitchen island with millwork gables
- Caesarstone quartz countertops
- Porcelain tile backsplash
- Matte black, pullout, dual-spray Riobel faucet
- Premium Fisher & Paykel appliance package:
- Integrated 24″ or 30″ Energy Star refrigerator
- Integrated 24″ or 30″ Energy Star electric cooktop
- Integrated 24″ or 30″ Energy Star wall oven
- Integrated 24″ or 30″ Energy Star dishwasher
- AEG 24″ or 30″ hood fan
- Panasonic 24″ or 30″ built-in microwave with trim kit
- Flat-panel laminate vanity
- Caesarstone quartz countertops
- Kohler undermount sink
- Frameless glass shower enclosure
- Deep soaker tubs
- Soft close dual-flush toilets
- Large-format matte porcelain tile flooring & wall tile
- Nuheat in-floor heating
Amenities at Aire
The top floor for each of the Aire buildings is devoted to a social lounge with a large terrace boasting striking views of the harbour and Vancouver skyline. A chef’s kitchen appointed with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances make it ideal for hosting large dinner parties. The Serenity Lounge offers a tranquil sanctuary for yoga or meditation. Alternatively, get a vigorous workout on the latest strength and cardio training technology in the fully-equipped fitness centre.
Parking and Storage
Parking for Aire will be located in Area 2 of a common, single-level underground parkade. It consists of 123 residential and 28 commercial vehicle stalls, of which 11 are for visitors and 8 are accessible. Secure bicycle storage will accommodate 175 resident and 11 commercial spaces. Short-term racks will be available for 16 bicycles. In addition to in-suite storage, there will be 81 storage lockers on the ground floor.
Except for Plan A homes, all units include one parking stall. All homes over $3,000,000 have two vehicle stalls included.
Maintenance Fees at Aire
$0.59 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Aire
Founded in 1989, Concert Properties specializes in developing rental apartments, condominium homes and retirement communities, acquiring and developing commercial, industrial and infrastructure properties, and in property management. With operations in British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario, Concert has completed developments in excess of $2 billion, built 9,000 rental and condominium homes, and developed or acquired more than 10 million square feet of income-producing properties. Other Concert projects presented on this site are The Creek, Tesoro, Capital Park, and Whitgrift Gardens.
Founded in 1965, Vancouver-based Musson Cattell Mackey Partnership has grown to become one of British Columbia’s most respected architectural practices with over 60 staff. The firm’s approach as a team player combines a strong design orientation with a depth of solid expertise in programming, master-planning, interior design, functional planning, construction methods, cost control, local code requirements, contract administration, sustainable building, integration of technology, and various methods of project delivery.
Established in 1985, BBA Design Consultants is well-recognized for interior design excellence. Led by its principal and founder, Sharon Bortolotto, the firm has has garnered numerous industry awards and many features in major design publications. The company’s highly talented team works on a wide variety of projects ranging from unique hotels, resorts, and spas to corporate offices, retail space, multi-family residential projects, and private residences. BBA’s approach is strongly solution-driven, combining an in-depth understanding of the client’s needs with their creative skills to meet technical and design challenges with a special flair.
Expected Completion for Aire
First occupancy is December 1, 2025.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West Vancouver or North Vancouver?