At a Glance
- located at Alaska Street & Willingdon Avenue
- 22-storey residential highrise
- 164 condos & loft homes
- 8,000-sq-ft central garden
- steps from SkyTrain rapid transit
- walking distance to Brentwood Town Centre shopping
- close to Costco
- 7 minutes by bus to BCIT
- 7-minute drive to Burnaby Lake Sports Complex
Live Well in Brentwood
Coming soon to North Burnaby, Alaska is a collection of new concrete condos and loft homes from Amacon. Designed by award-winning dys architecture, Alaska’s 22 storeys cut a striking figure against the Brentwood skyline with staggered balconies appearing to cascade along the building exterior. Interior details have been carefully considered for form and function — the high-quality kitchen and bathroom, walk-in closet with smart organizers, the attractive wide-plank flooring, and elegant finished by Jill Bauer Design. It’s a perfect marriage of utility and lasting beauty.
The dramatic transformation of Brentwood Town Centre into a compact, complete community means all of your daily necessities are within a 10-minute walk from home. Surrounding the intersection at Willingdon and Lougheed, you’ll find supermarkets, restaurants, banks, gyms, and the 28-acre The Amazing Brentwood community with a multitude of shops, dining, and entertainment. It’s also a public transit hub for bus and SkyTrain connections. With a strong long-term community plan, it’s clear why Brentwood is one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods for investors and homeowners alike.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Alaska
This development is currently in the pre-construction phase. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Alaska updates.
Floor Plans for Alaska
Floorplans range from 507 – 1,445 sq ft with a selection of layouts with one bedroom and one bathroom to three bedrooms and three bathrooms, including three ground-oriented garden homes and three penthouses.
Interested parties are welcome to contact me today to discuss the suitability of this opportunity to your particular needs.
Calming interiors with thoughtfully-curated materials in rich textures and patterns.
- Select from two neutral colour palettes: White or Grey
- High-quality laminate flooring with 7″-wide planks
- Door hardware in satin nickel
- Roller shade window coverings
- Closet organizers in all walk-in closets
- Smooth-finish ceilings, overheight in main living areas & bedrooms
- Laundry closet with front-loading stacked washer & dryer
A fully-equipped culinary workspace designed to make cooking a pleasure.
- Sleek, flat-panel cabinets
- Open accent shelving in Rift Cut Oak or Veranda Teak
- Undercabinet task lighting
- Quartz countertops and backsplash
- Undermount single-basin sink
- Pullout, dual-spray faucet
- Appliance package:
- Integrated 36″ refrigerator with bottom-door freezer (24″ for 1-bed homes)
- European 30″ stainless steel gas range with 4 or 5 burners (24″ for 1-bed homes)
- European 30″ stainless steel wall oven (24″ for 1-bed homes)
- European slide-out stainless steel hood fan
- European integrated dishwasher
Your private haven for relaxation and self-care.
- Deep soaker tub
- Frameless glass shower enclosure in en suites with rain shower head
- American Standard Studio Series toilet
- Moen Genta Collection brushed nickel fixtures
- Quartz countertop & backsplash
- Marble-look, large-format tiling
- Mirrored medicine cabinet with LED accent strip lighting
- Pullout vanity organizer with adjustable shelves & 2 stainless steel bins
- Open wall shelving in Rift Cut Oak or Veranda Teak
Amenities at Alaska
Live well, work well, and play well in Alaska’s indoor and outdoor common spaces. With elemental wood and stone walls echoing the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest, the welcoming lobby is bathed in natural light. A concierge is at your service.
A diversity of indoor amenities anticipate a variety of resident interests that include a health & fitness room, yoga room, social lounge with gourmet kitchen and dining room, TV lounge, reading room, games room with lounge seating, a children’s play room, and The Think Lab work space. Guest suites can be booked for out-of-town guests.
The Central Green offers 8,000 sq ft of outdoor space, featuring a lounge area with fireplace, outdoor kitchen with custom built-in barbeque, picnic tables and benches, pergola with seating, and a children’s play area with a playhouse.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will accommodate 182 EV-ready parking stalls and secure storage lockers.
Maintenance Fees at Alaska
Developer Team for Alaska
For over five decades, Amacon has been one of the most influential real estate development and construction firms in Canada. With a spectacular portfolio of landmark developments in Vancouver and Toronto, Amacon has established a highly-regarded reputation for setting the standard in the development industry. Amacon is driven by passion to design with architectural innovation; a commitment to constructing uncompromising standards of quality and superior craftsmanship; and offering responsive customer care and proven satisfaction.
Established in 1982, dys architecture is an award-winning consulting firm recognized for innovation in accessibility and sustainable design. Specializing in architecture, physical planning, and research in associated areas, dys has experience in both both public and private sector work. Other dys projects featured here include The Conservatory, Clive at Collingwood and Park George.
Jill Bauer Design is an award-winning independent interior design firm based out of South Surrey. Jill started Jill Bauer Design in 2012 and caters to developers of multi-family projects and seniors residences, and to home renovations. Capitalizing on her previous experience at Portico Design Group and P.I.N.K. (Melbourne), Jill has earned a reputation for thoroughly understanding the needs and goals of project developers and their home purchasers.
Expected Completion for Alaska
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Metrotown, Brentwood, or Lougheed?