Aldergrove Town Centre at a Glance
- located at Fraser Highway & 272 Street
- six 2- to 12-storey buildings
- 456 condominiums
- approx. 27,550 sq ft of commercial space
- new Community Centre with arena & water park nearby
- 5-minute walk to Aldergrove Credit Union Community Centre
- 5-minute drive to Twilight Drive-in Theatre
- 12 minutes from Willow Creek Equestrian Centre
- 11-minute drive to Lynden, USA border crossing
- 12 minutes from Abbotsford International Airport
Your Aldergrove Begins Here
Welcome to Aldergrove Town Centre, a new master-planned, mixed-use community by Janda Group coming soon to downtown Aldergrove in the Township of Langley. The development will consist of six buildings of up to 12 storeys that are divided by a new road.
Bounded by Fraser Highway to the south, 272 Street to the east, and Bertrand Creek to the north and east, this will become the vibrant heart of Aldergrove with 456 condominiums, approximately 27,550 sq ft of commercial space, a daycare, and a 4-storey public parkade.
This creekside master-planned community offers the finest in contemporary living, green space, easy access to transit, and convenient urban services and amenities just steps away from your new home.
Aldergrove Town Centre Location
Aldergrove is a quaint place to shop, dine, and enjoy time with friends and family. Grab a java and a novel at the cafe, dig into some of Veronica’s Gourmet Perogies, or grab lunch at the Fox & Hounds Pub. Select fresh, organic meats from JD Farms or check out the massive grocery selection at the historic Otter Co-Op.
If it’s activities you crave, hit the brand new Aldergrove Credit Union Community Centre and watch the kids play at the outdoor waterpark and wave pool, enjoy fitness classes, and much more. Or saddle up next to the hot Waffle Bar at family-friendly Krause Berry Farms and Estate Winery after a day of picking your own farm-fresh berries.
Come nightfall, buckle up and take in a blockbuster at the famous Twilight Drive-in Theatre. At Aldergrove Town Centre, you’re in the middle of it all.
Pricing for Aldergrove Town Centre
These Langley presale condos by Janda Group start from $419,900. Sign up to my VIP list above to receive the latest on limited releases, VIP previews, and exclusive promotions.
Floor Plans for Aldergrove Town Centre
Creekside, Aldergrove Town Centre’s final release, is a collection of 66 creek- & town-side homes. Floorplans range from 1- to 3-bedroom layouts, with 462 – 2,137 sq ft of interior space.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Aldergrove Town Centre Interiors
Main Living Area
- Two professionally curated colour schemes expertly crafted in Alder (light) and Oak (dark)
- Stylish Shaker-style doors throughout with modern matte black handles
- Integrated dishwasher for a seamless and elegant look
- 7” Wide-plank vinyl flooring for long-lasting durability and easy maintenance
- Substantial baseboards, window, and door casings throughout to complete the design
- White 2” faux wood blinds throughout
- High-efficiency, front-loading stacked or side-by-side washers and dryers (depending on the plan)
- Bright, recessed kitchen and bathroom pot lighting and matte black surface mount lighting in bedrooms and dens
- Gas BBQ hookup on all balconies to satisfy the grill master in your home
Kitchens by The CDS
- Pull-out pantry offers a place for every ingredient in your recipe book
- Seamlessly integrated dishwasher blends with your cabinetry for a high-end look
- Recycling centre under the sink for environmentally friendly disposal
- Two stylish, modern design schemes for you to choose from:
- Alder (light): Bright white Shaker on the upper cabinets, light oak on the lower cabinets
- Oak (dark): Sleek, grey Shaker cabinetry on the uppers and dark oak colour on the lowers
- Gentle soft-closing cabinetry with matte black pulls
- Two designer matte black pendant lights illuminate the kitchen and create a design-forward feel
- Durable quartz countertops with a sleek a contemporary look and less maintenance
- Timeless glossy white subway tile backsplash
- Under-cabinet puck task lighting for convenience and added ambiance
- Deep single bowl stainless steel sink with contemporary matte black pulldown spray faucet
- Stainless steel appliance package that includes:
- 5-burner gas cooktop allows for increased temperature control, energy efficiency, and reliability
- Counter-depth French door refrigerator with automatic icemaker in the freezer and wifi connectivity
- Oven with convection capability, wifi connectivity, edge-to-edge grates, and front controls
- Integrated dishwasher offers a seamless look for your kitchen
- High-power stainless-steel AEG slide-out range hood
- Stylish matte black sconce lighting and pot lights overhead provide ample lighting
- Undermount porcelain sinks with dual sinks in many plans
- Walk-in en suite shower with rainfall showerhead for added luxury
- Contemporary glossy white floor to ceiling wall tiles in en suite showers and large format matte designer floor tiles
- Sleek vanities with quartz countertops and cabinets below for ample storage
- Matching matte black robe and hand towel hooks for convenience
- Two-piece elongated toilets with matching matte black flush
Amenities at Aldergrove Town Centre
Aldergrove Town Centre residents will enjoy shared use of 13,691 sq ft of amenities in buildings A, B, and D. These include a co-working space and a communal rooftop garden with seating areas and barbeque facilities, children’s play equipment, and garden beds.
Community amenities will include a pub/restaurant on the ground floor of Building C and a daycare on the upper level. A transit plaza next to Building B with its landmark clock, can be closed during special events to create a large multi-purpose plaza.
The Bertrand Creek riparian area will also be preserved and enhanced with a trail along the length of the Aldergrove Town Centre site and a pocket park to the east.
Does Aldergrove Town Centre have Parking & Storage?
An underground parkade will provide space for 460 vehicle stalls, including 267 resident, 30 resident visitor, 153 retail/restaurant, and 10 for the daycare.
In addition, a community parkade owned and operated by the Township of Langley, will be located in the bottom four levels of the 10-storey Building D. It will offer 188 stalls for public parking.
Maintenance Fees at Aldergrove Town Centre
Estimated at $0.50 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Aldergrove Town Centre Development Team?
Aldergrove Town Centre Developer
Founded by the Janda family in the early 1980s, Janda Group develops homes that support families, commercial enterprises that build livelihoods, and farm-to-table agriculture — all in one diverse portfolio.
Together, the Janda Group portfolio of companies empower families to live, work, eat, play, and ultimately, live their best lives.
Architect for Aldergrove Town Centre
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors.
Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project.
The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Aldergrove Town Centre Interior Designer
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations.
The CDS is a small group that collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners.
Expected Completion for Aldergrove Town Centre
To be built in three phases. Completion is anticipated in October 2026.
Related South Fraser Valley Condominiums
Aldergrove Town Centre is marketed and sold by Fifth Avenue Real Estate Marketing Ltd.