Alina at a Glance
- located at Claremont Street & Como Lake Avenue
- 29-storey condo tower
- 246 condominiums
- 13,604 sq ft of amenity space
- 5-minute walk to Burquitlam Station
- close to new Family YMCA community centre
- 12 minutes by SkyTrain to The City of Lougheed Shopping Centre
- 12 minutes by bus to SFU
- 8 minutes by car from Rocky Point Park
Harmony is Holistic
Coming soon to Burquitlam from Strand Development, Alina is a 29-storey highrise that will offer 246 condominiums build over six levels of parking. Floorplans include one to three bedrooms with layouts from 437 – 918 sq ft of interior space. Homeowners will also enjoy over 13,500 sq ft of amenities that include a co-working space, fitness area, and a top floor sky lounge with a kitchen, meeting space, and a deck.
Located in a neighbourhood undergoing significant transit-oriented development around Burquitlam Station, a purchase in Alina is a solid investment in a sustainable future. Shopping at The City of Lougheed and Coquitlam Centre are a breeze without the hassles of traffic and parking. If working in downtown Vancouver, you’ll also reach the West Coast Express in only one SkyTrain stop. The selection of amenities, services, and leisure activities is also growing. A new 55,000-sq-ft Coquitlam Family YMCA will be built nearby, and both Burquitlam and Cottonwood parks are seeing expansions with major improvements.
What is the Pricing for Alina?
Starting from $500,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Alina updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Alina?
Alina will offer a variety of floorplans with 49 adaptable layouts. Ranging from 437 – 918 sq ft, the unit mix is:
- 46 x 1-bedroom
- 73 x 1-bedroom + den
- 54 x 2-bedroom
- 50 x 2-bedroom + den
- 23 x 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and incentives according to your needs.
What will Alina Interiors look like?
- Impeccably designed interiors by award-winning Ste. Marie Studio
- A selection of two designer colour palettes: Sunrise & Sunset
- Airy over-height 9’ ceilings
- High-quality laminate wood flooring throughout the main living area, bedrooms, closets, and den space
- Roller-shade window coverings in living, dining, and bedrooms
- Laundry closet with porcelain flooring and Samsung washer and dryer
- Air Conditioning and Heating delivered by a centralized energy-efficient variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system
- Hard-wired smoke and CO2 detectors
- Spacious balconies for all suites to maximize indoor-outdoor living
- Inspiring wood-grain laminate kitchen cabinetry with recessed LED strip under-cabinet lighting
- Premium soft-close doors, Magic Corner storage system and below-sink recycling centre
- Sleek polished quartz stone countertop and porcelain backsplash
- Brushed nickel Kohler faucet with pull-down head and stainless steel under-mount sink
- Sleek AEG under-cabinet hood fan with integrated lighting
- Integrated 24″ Panasonic microwave
- Integrated Bosch appliance packages including:
- Fridge and bottom-mount freezer with integrated panelling
- Dishwasher with integrated panel
- 5-burner gas cooktop
- Built-in wall oven
- 24″ package for 1BR
- 30″ package with 24″ dishwasher for 2BR+
- Custom wood-grain laminate medicine cabinet with integrated lighting and soft-close doors, and mirror with shelf and recessed LED strip lighting.
- Under-sink drawers for additional storage
- Polished quartz stone countertop and backsplash
- Kohler under-mount sink with brushed nickel Kohler Elate faucet
- Kohler WaterSense high-efficiency toilet with quiet-close seat
- Soaking tub with spout, shower faucet and pressure-balancing valve
- Porcelain tile flooring and tub/shower surround
Elevated En Suite
- Finishes consistent with the main bathroom
- Spacious walk-in shower with luxurious glass enclosure
- Brushed nickel Kohler rainfall shower with hand-held sliding shower head
What are the Amenities at Alina?
The condominium tower will offer homeowners 13,604 sq ft of shared amenity spaces. On Level 4 is a games room and gym indoors; outdoors are a firepit lounge, secret garden, al fresco dining area, and a children’s play space. Level 29 features indoor & outdoor sky spas, a business centre, yoga & meditation room, a lounge with kitchen & dining area, and a sky garden with seating, a grill, and harvest tables.
Are Parking and Storage available?
Six levels of underground parking will provide storage for 449 bicycles, 389 vehicle stalls equipped with Level 2 EV chargers, and car & dog wash stations. A bike repair room also has a bike wash station.
What are the Maintenance Fees at Alina?
$0.55 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Developer Team for Alina?
Strand Development is a Vancouver-based finance, development, and investment company that is active across North America. Strand has established a track record of success over its more than 40 years in markets across the continent. Founded in 1976, Strand’s story is one underpinned by consistent achievement in development and real estate investment. To date, Strand has delivered a portfolio valued at more than $10.2 billion, representing more than 23,000 homes of every type. Projects include Alina, The Oaks, and The Thurlow.
IBI Group Architects is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that was founded in Vancouver and Toronto in 1974. By integrating their four core disciplines (urban land, facilities, transportation and systems), they develop holistic strategies that shape the urban environment for a more sustainable future. Current projects of theirs featured here include, Italia, 1075 Nelson, Passages, and 16th & Cambie.
Ste. Marie is an internationally-engaged, Vancouver-based design studio founded by Craig Stanghetta. The visionary interior design studio is behind some the city’s most beloved cultural experiences such as Osterio Savio Volpe and Kissa Tanto. By developing visionary concepts that unite every department and discipline, they help developers, owners, and asset managers compete at the top level, mitigate risk, and deliver high-performing legacy projects. Past projects include Assembly Strathcona, Raphael, and Format.
When is the expected Completion for Alina?
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Lougheed, Burquitlam, or Burke Mountain?