At a Glance
- located at Allwood Street & Simon Avenue
- a master-planned community of 224 townhomes
- adjacent to Real Canadian Super Store supermarket
- short walk to West Oaks Mall & Sevenoaks Shopping Centre
- 7 minutes from John MacLure Community School
- 3-minute drive to W J Mouat Secondary
- 5 minutes from Mill Lake Park
- 10-minute drive to Abbotsford International Airport
- 13 minutes from West Coast Express Mission Station
Living Made Easy
Located at the centre of vibrant downtown Abbotsford, Allwood Place is a collection of 2- and 3-bedroom townhomes from Onni Group. Designed by renowned architect Taizo Yamamoto, Allwood Place features a mix of Craftsman and Georgian styles with steeply-pitched roofs, large front porches, wooden window shutters, and planter boxes for a classic feel. Every Allwood home includes a dedicated garage for easy storage and a private front or backyard for gardening and entertaining.
In the heart of Abbotsford, Allwood Place is within walking distance of shops and services, but tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Abbotsford’s main corridor. Enjoy the convenience of grocery shopping next door at Real Canadian Superstore. West Oaks Mall and Sevenoaks Shopping Centre are just across South Fraser Way with more than 100 shops and services to satisfy your daily needs. Take to the trails or enjoy a picnic at Mill Lake Park just a short bike ride away, or use the facilities at nearby Matsqui Recreation Centre. At Allwood Place, you can truly have it all. From the community, to the homes, to the countless amenities, Allwood is a place to live well.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Allwood Place
Final phase now selling, starting from the mid $400,000s. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Allwood Place
Choose from a mix of open-concept, 2-bedroom + den and 3-bedroom townhomes — ranging in size from 1,140 to 1,340 sq ft — with oversized patios, 1- or 2-car garages, and a private front or backyard. To browse basic floorplans, visit the Allwood Place website.
Allwood Place Interiors
- Choice of two colour schemes: Dusk and Dawn
- Vinyl-framed, double-glazed windows
- 8′ ceilings throughout living space
- Contemporary wide-plank laminate flooring throughout living/dining, kitchen, most entries
- Carpet in bedrooms, stairs, upper floor hallways
- Built-in wire shelving in all closets
- Thermostat-controlled baseboard heating
- 1″ aluminum horizontal blinds
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet & cable, hard-wired smoke detectors & fire sprinklers
- Whirlpool front-loading stackable washer & dryer
- Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry in 2 colour schemes with soft-close drawers & aluminum pulls
- White quartz composite countertops & white ceramic backsplash
- Breakfast bar in all homes
- Under-cabinet puck lighting
- Undermount double-bowl stainless steel sink with pull-out vegetable spray & garburetor
- Sleek stainless steel Whirlpool appliance package:
- 30″, 19 cu ft refrigerator with bottom freezer
- 30″ electric slide-in range with 6.2 cu ft oven & Frozen Bake technology
- Energy Star stainless steel dishwasher with AccuSense Soil sensor
- Below counter free-standing stainless steel microwave
- Private master en suite features walk-in shower with pressure-balanced showerhead and floor-to-ceiling ceramic tile surround
- Main bathrooms feature tub-shower combo, contemporary undermount sinks, and polished white composite countertops
- Main floor powder rooms in some homes
- Dual-flush toilets
- Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry with chrome knobs & soft-close drawers
- Polished chrome faucets & co-ordinated bath accessories
- Silver, flat-polished vanity mirrors
- 12″ x 24″ matte porcelain tile flooring
Amenities at Allwood Place
The convenience of a downtown location means you’re surrounded by amenities within a 10-minute walking radius. Even then, you don’t even have to leave the community to enjoy the benefits of the residents’ clubhouse. The Alder Club features a fully-equipped gym, yoga and meditation space, cinema room, games room, party room with kitchen, and indoor and outdoor children’s play areas.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a built-in one- or two-car garage.
Maintenance Fees at Allwood Place
$0.13 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Allwood Place
The Onni Group is one of North America’s leading private real estate developers, with extensive experience designing, developing, building, and managing innovative projects. As a fully-integrated company that directly oversees every step in the development process, Onni has built over 10,000 homes. In addition, the company owns and manages more than 7 million square feet of commercial property, over 5,500 rental apartment units, and has an additional 10 million square feet in various stages of development. Previous projects featured here include Cambie Gardens, Evelyn, and Gilmore Place.
Yamamoto Architecture is a young design-oriented firm focused on multi-family and mixed-use buildings. They are currently working on projects ranging in scale from single-family homes to concrete high-rises. Projects featured here include Onni’s 560 Raymur, 811 Carnarvon, Main & Twentieth, and Monument.
Expected Completion for Allwood Place
First occupancy on April 1, 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Langley, or Surrey?