At a Glance
- located at Queenston Avenue & Paquette Street
- five 3-storey, steel-framed buildings
- 52 stacked townhomes
- 8,284-sq-ft daycare
- next to Smiling Creek Park & Elementary School
- across from Queenston Park
- 15-minute walk to future Partington Creek Neighbourhood Centre
- 10-minute drive to Coquitlam Centre shopping
- 12-minute drive to Coquitlam Central Station
Family Living Re-Defined
Amber Gate is a collection of 52 stacked townhomes, designed with your family in mind by JPS Developments. Its unique split design offers multi-level living for most homes. A selection of 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom floorplans range in size from 1,000 to 1,834 sq ft. Lower homes feature private garden-level patios, while upper homes include rooftop decks. Light-filled interiors with 9′ ceilings are finished in a choice of light or dark designer colour schemes. Kitchens have been created for families with abundant storage space, premium LG appliances, and engineered quartz counters. Most homes offer a side-by-side laundry with custom shelving. Interior temperature is controlled by forced air heating and cooling. All residences include two underground parking stalls and a bicycle storage space.
Burke Mountain is one of Coquitlam’s fastest-growing districts. Amber Garden’s Smiling Creek location is ideal for growing families. Start your children’s schooling at the on-site, 94-seat Bright Horizons Children’s Early Learning Centre. Then, for K-7, the new Smiling Creek Elementary School is less than a block away. Across the street, kids will make a beeline for Queenston Park with its large playground and basketball court. Smiling Creek Park, next door, features a large turf field. Nature beckons from nearby Pinecone Burke Provincial Park with extensive hiking and biking trails that lead through forests to lakes and waterfalls. The future Burke Mountain Village is expected to become the economic hub of Northeast Coquitlam with a grocery store, services, shops, restaurants, and a yoga studio. Public spaces will include a plaza and the Northeast Community Centre with a 3.6-acre park. Amber Gate is your home, your style, your place to grow.
Pricing for Amber Gate
Starting from $789,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Amber Gate updates.
With interiors ranging from 1,001 – 1,834 sq ft, choose your ideal home from a selection of 2-bedroom + den, 3-bedroom, 3-bedroom + den, or 4-bedroom + den floorplans. Each home has a private, ground-level entry. Seven primary plan types offer a choice of single-level or multi-level layouts.
All upper homes feature rooftop decks with hose and gas bibs. All lower homes provide private outdoor living space with garden-level patios fitted with hose and gas bibs. Many homes feature a dual-primary bedroom design and side-by-side laundry with custom shelving.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Amber Gate Interiors
- A choice of designer colour scheme in either Light or Dark
- Custom-built entryway closets in a wood finish
- 9′ ceilings
- Triple-layered, energy-efficient windows offer abundant natural light
- All windows feature roller blinds with black-out rollers in bedrooms
- Pendant lighting package
- Air conditioning:
- Forced air heating and cooling provides stable temperature
control and improved efficiency
- Passive air vent system ensures continuous fresh air circulation
- Forced air heating and cooling provides stable temperature
- USB connectors on select outlets for smart living
- Full-size LG 5.2 cu.ft. washer & 7.4 cu.ft. dryer
- Wired-in ethernet from remote workers
- Abundant cabinet space
- Continuous engineered quartz countertop & backsplash
- Durable wood cabinetry with gloss acrylic doors
- Under-cabinet lighting to illuminate counter space
- Double bowl undermount stainless sink
- Matte black Delta plumbing fixtures including high-arc faucet with pulldown sprayer
- Recycling & refuse centre
- Contemporary appliance package:
- 36″ LG stainless steel French door refrigerator
- 30″ LG smart gas range with air fryer
- 30″ Braun insert hood fan
- 24″ LG dishwasher with third rack
- 24″ Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Continuous, large-format floor-to-ceiling tile
- Skirted dual-flush toilets
- Custom-built vanity cabinetry maximizes storage space
- Custom-built medicine cabinets for added storage space
- Standalone shower in all en suites with tall frameless glass
- Shower & tub combo in all secondary bathrooms
- Modern matte black Delta fixtures
- Mirrors with integrated LED lighting
- Convenient main floor powder rooms in most homes
Amenities at Amber Gate
A central courtyard features a children’s play area on the east side with a Kompan double tower play structure, workshop play panel, and hopscotch safety-bounce flooring. On the west side, is a fireplace lounge, a communal gas grill, picnic tables, and an artificial turf play area. At the northeast corner of the property, is an 8,284-sq-ft daycare with space for up to 94 children operated by Bright Horizons Children’s Early Learning Centre.
Parking and Storage
Parking is provided in a double-gated, single-level underground parkade. It can accommodate 65 bicycles and 124 vehicles, of which 10 stalls are for visitors and 2 are accessible. All homes include 2 parking spaces. EV charging stations are provided for 55 parking spaces. There is also a bicycle repair and washing station in the parkade.
Developer Team for Amber Gate
For over 20 years, JPS Developments has designed homes with families and the community in mind. Beginning as a single-family home builder, they’ve experienced the natural growth to multi-family developments so that they can share more opportunities for home ownership. JPS is driven by an unwavering commitment to creating exceptionally high quality, and beautifully-designed places that people are proud to call their home. They build value into every home they create.
Ankenman Marchand Architects is experienced in a broad spectrum of architectural, urban design, and community planning projects, including multi-residential developments, commercial projects, heritage restoration, and resort planning. At AMA, fresh ideas are paired with technical skill to produce award-winning results. Their multi-disciplinary team finds thoughtful solutions to clients’ needs, using sustainable building practices and building information modelling. AMA projects featured here include Arcola, EagleView Heights, and The Gables at Nelson Park.
Expected Completion for Amber Gate
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Burke Mountain, Westwood Plateau, or West Coquitlam?