At a Glance
- located at 144th Street & 72nd Avenue
- 2 x 5-storey mixed-use buildings
- 90 market condominiums
- 18 commercial retail units
- close to elementary schools
- located on multiple bus routes
- near King’s Cross Shopping Centre
- short drive to Newton Recreation Centre
- 5-minute drive to Surrey Lake Park
- 8-minute drive to Kwantlen Polytechnic
- 10-minute drive to Guildford Golf & Country Club
Your Style, Your Choice, Your Life
Amson Square is a haven of 90 contemporary homes, ranging from 418 to 1,176 sq ft, in the heart of Surrey. With excellent transportation connections by SkyTrain and bus, your commute will be easy—wherever your destination may be! Add in the exquisite amenities, and Amson Square is the complete package at the right place, at the right time, at the right price.
Home at Amson Square means sunny afternoons spent on a chaise lounge enjoying the rooftop patio, tending to a plot in the community garden, and inviting friends over for a barbeque. For special family events, it’s easy to book either of the two beautifully-designed and well-appointed party rooms.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Amson Square is just steps from local shops, restaurants, and services. Enjoy dinner and drinks at Browns Socialhouse on Friday or a Saturday morning coffee at Starbucks or Tim Hortons. Spend a lazy afternoon at Surrey Lake Park, a beautiful 90-acre protected sensitive habitat park or maybe a hard charging work-out at one of the many local gyms, the YMCA, or the community center. Sundays are for hitting the links at the beautiful Guildford Golf & Country Club, just a short 10-minute drive away.
With excellent transportation connections by car and bus, your commute is easy wherever your destination may be. At the end of a long day, stop and run a few last-minute errands, and within minutes you’re turning the corner toward home — a peaceful residential street just off the retail corridor of the King George Highway.
Pricing for Amson Square
From $264,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Amson Square updates.
Floor Plans for Amson Square
A diversity of home types are offered at Amson Square with 21 different layouts ranging in size from 418 – 1,176 sq ft with the following mix of suites:
- 2 x studios
- 55 x 1-bedroom
- 28 x 2-bedroom
- 5 x 3-bedroom
Amson Square Interiors
It is special details, such as the custom entryway “key drop” shelving, built-in closet organizers, and air conditioning in the main living areas, that come together to create the comforts of home. Stainless steel Bosch & Samsung appliances compliment luxurious wood grain cabinets, illuminated by the under-mounted cabinet lighting.
- Your choice of two designer colour schemes:
- Sandell: An inviting scheme of warm greys and browns balanced with clean white
- Bergstrom: A modern scheme that uses soft neutral tones and organic textures
- 9′ ceilings in all suites
- Energy Star front load washer & dryer by Whirlpool
- Air conditioning in main living spaces in all homes
- 2″ faux wood blinds on all windows
- Custom entryway “drop zone” shelving for ease of use
- Hidden charge station in entryway closet for vacuum cleaner or electric gadgets
- Elegant pot lighting in main living areas
- Modern pendants over island with contemporary dining pendant standard in every home
- Bright and open spaces with modern designer paint colours
- Wide-plank engineered laminate flooring throughout living, dining, and kitchen
- Warm carpet throughout bedrooms
- Built in closet organizers in wood inspired melamine for all master bedrooms
- Upgrade options available for custom entertainment unit
- Contemporary wood grain finish on lower cabinetry accented by luxurious high gloss uppers
- Soft close fixtures on all cabinetry for quiet living
- Engineered quartz countertops
- Modern, polished large tile backsplash
- Sleek chrome Kohler faucet with pull down spray hose
- Double bowl undermount stainless steel sink
- Under cabinet task lighting for convenience and ambiance
- Stainless steel appliance package:
- 30″ Bosch gas 5-burner cooktop
- 24″ Bosch wall oven
- 33″ Samsung French door stainless steel refrigerator with built-in ice maker
- 24″ Samsung stainless steel dishwasher
- Designer selected stainless steel hood fan
- 21″ Built-in Panasonic microwave
- Modern floating-look bathroom vanity
- Custom cabinet with open shelf detail for storage and display
- Continuous floor to wall tile for a spa-like atmosphere
- Undermount porcelain sink
- European-inspired Kohler faucets
- Every unit has elegant frameless shower with hand-held shower faucet
Amenities at Amson Square
Each building offers a shared rooftop amenity featuring community garden beds, tool shed, chaise lounges, barbeque & dining area, and children’s play space. An adjacent indoor amenity room includes an entertainment lounge with full kitchen and washroom. One of the buildings also has a billiards table.
Parking and Storage
At-grade parking will accommodate 67 vehicles, including 61 commercial, 6 visitor, and 2 accessible stalls. An underground parkade will provide 132 bicycle lockers and a further 137 vehicle parking spaces, of which 125 are residential, 12 for visitors, and 3 accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Amson Square
Developer Team for Amson Square
With over 25 years of excellence in building and hundreds of homes built, Amson Group aims to focus on the details that count the most when building your dream home. They are a family-owned construction company, as well as a development and investment company. Amson strives to complete projects to the highest standard of quality within a timely manner. Whether it is retail, industrial, or residential, Amson Group is a signature benchmark in the industry with excellence in every avenue of construction.
DF Architecture is a full-service architecture firm that works with developers, building owners, and property managers throughout Metro Vancouver. The company is recognized for its successful place-making of commercial, multi-family residential, and industrial buildings; technical integration projects; and large urban design.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group and collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners.
Expected Completion for Amson Square
TBA. Sales start June 2019.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Delta, Surrey, or Langley?
Check out these great South Fraser Presales!