At a Glance
- located at North Road & Young Drive
- 1,386 market condominiums in 7 towers
- 72,000 sq ft of commercial space
- steps from North Road commercial district
- walking distance to Lougheed Town Centre SkyTrain Station
- close to The City of Lougheed shopping
- near The Vancouver Golf Club
- adjacent to Trans-Canada Highway for convenient commute
SOCO is a 6-acre, 1.7-million-sq-ft, master-planned, mixed-use community by Anthem Properties. Its seven highrises will provide over 1,800 homes; 140,000+ sq ft of indoor and outdoor resident amenities; a daycare facility; and 72,000 sq ft of office, retail, and restaurant space. Currently under construction, SOCO will be built in five phases. With everything you need in one place, your daily routine requires less effort, leaving more time to live.
Situated on North Road between Lougheed Highway and Highway 1, all of life’s daily necessities are conveniently found within walking distance. Neighbouring Hanin Village and Korea Town Center offer grocery shopping at your choice of either H-Mart or Hannam Supermarket, and a variety of Korean cafés and restaurants to spice up your day. Just a 10-minute walk up North Road, The City of Lougheed shopping centre is undergoing a major redevelopment that will encompass hundreds of new shops and restaurants, vibrant plazas and five acres of lush parks. Keep fit with a round of golf at The Vancouver Golf Club or stop in at the Cameron Recreation Complex for racquet sports or basketball. Proximity to Lougheed Town Centre Station means you can enjoy car-free travel to events and activities in Burnaby, Port Moody, New Westminter, or Vancouver.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for SOCO
Register today. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to SOCO updates.
Floor Plans for SOCO
SOCO Two offers a selection of seven floorplans with the following unit mix:
- studios from 426 – 428 sq ft
- 525-sq-ft 1-bedroom
- 1-bedroom + den from 527 – 545 sq ft
- 2-bedroom from 811 – 817 sq ft
- 1,040-sq-ft 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and incentives according to your needs.
- Choose from two designer colour schemes: Oak or Ash
- Well laid out floorplans maximize your space, and plenty of windows invite natural light into your home
- Millwork entry tech niche included in every home
- Durable laminate wood flooring throughout the living areas and bedrooms give you piece of mind during those “oops” moments
- Energy-efficient heat pumps provide both heating and cooling, keeping you comfy in every season
- Front-loading LG washer/dryer (24” in studios to 1-bedroom + den and 30” in 2-bedroom to 3-bedroom homes)
- Convenient roller blinds throughout give you control of your privacy and desired light
- Generous balconies on all homes extend your living space
- Sleek and durable quartz countertops perfectly match the fullheight porcelain tile backsplash
- Work in ease with a stainless steel undermount sink, Baril faucet, and a two-function pull down spray wand
- Recessed under cabinet lighting illuminates your workspace while bringing a warm ambiance to your home
- An integrated pull-out garbage + recycling storage system is included in all homes
- A custom pantry system is offered in select homes
- Integrated 24” or 30” appliance package:
- Bosch gas cooktop
- Bosch single wall oven
- Bosch dishwasher
- 24” Liebherr or 30” Fisher & Paykel refrigerator with bottom mount freezer (home dependant)
- AEG Perfekt Glide built-in hood fan
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Oversized medicine cabinets in primary bathrooms with feature shelving
- Modern vanities include soft close functionality and plenty of storage
- Quartz countertops are sleek and durable with Laufen undermount sinks
- Porcelain wall and floor tiles are enhanced with a secondary feature wall tile
- Each shower has a tiled niche included, giving you built-in space for all your products
- Fixtures are luxurious and functional including a Baril rain showerhead and handheld wand
- Laufen dual flush toilet
Amenities at SOCO
In addition to shops, restaurants, and a daycare, SOCO offers residents over 140,000 sq ft of exclusive indoor and outdoor amenities.
SOCO Two offers 12,000 sq ft of building amenities, including a co-working lounge connected to an outdoor patio, a gym with infrared sauna, a yoga & dance studio, an entertainment lounge with dining area, theatre & games lounge with a golf simulator, two music rooms, and a craft room.
Outdoor amenities feature a children’s play area and a landscaped terrace with a firepit lounge, barbeque station, and a pergola-covered harvest table.
Parking and Storage
One personal bicycle storage locker is included in the purchase price of every home. Except for studios, residences also include a vehicle parking stall in the underground parkade.
Maintenance Fees at SOCO
$0.56 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for SOCO
Founded in 1991, Anthem Properties is a real estate development company focused on investment, development, and management of commercial and residential properties. Their growing residential portfolio includes more than 10,000 homes that are complete, in design, or currently under construction — from master-planned, mixed-use residential, and multi-family to townhome and single-family communities. Long before breaking ground, Anthem invests heavily in a rigorous process of research, planning, and due diligence to ensure a successful outcome.
IBI Group Architects is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that was founded in Vancouver and Toronto in 1974. By integrating their four core disciplines (urban land, facilities, transportation and systems), they develop holistic strategies that shape the urban environment for a more sustainable future. Current projects of theirs featured here include, Italia, 1075 Nelson, Passages, and 16th & Cambie.
Expected Completion for SOCO
SOCO Two has an anticipated completion in winter of 2025.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, or Port Moody?
Check out The City of Lougheed, Impressions, TriCity Central, and these great Tri-Cities Presales!