Aquadel Crossing at a Glance
How many homes are offered in Phase 3 of Aquadel Crossing?
There are 36 single-family freehold lots.
Who is the builder for Aquadel Crossing’s Phase 3 homes?
The preferred builder for Phase 3 is Abbotsford’s Pacific Peak Homes.
Where is the nearest supermarket to Aquadel Crossing?
Save-On-Foods at Vedder Crossing Plaza is a 17-minute drive away.
Live the Resort Lifestyle
Aquadel Crossing is a 16-acre gated community of 103 freehold single-family homes by Diverse Properties. It is the perfect balance between nature and modern architecture, suitable for year-round living or seasonal vacationers. Country-style homesteads present exteriors with a combination of composite wood siding, board & batten siding, cedar shakes, manufactured stone, corrugated metal, and exposed timber accents. A mix of rancher, 2-storey, and 3-storey floorplans offer 2- to 4-bedroom layouts with interiors from 1,577 to 3,440 sq ft. Homes include front and back yards, and large covered front and back patios. Homeowners also will enjoy exclusive access to a tennis court and the community clubhouse which features an outdoor pool and a function room with kitchenette, dining space, and games area.
At Aquadel Crossing, you can live a year-round resort lifestyle, surrounded by the amenities of Cultus Lake. Enjoy a day of swimming, fishing, kayaking, or paddle-boarding nearby at Maple Bay Beach where there is also a boat launch. For families, take the kids to Cultus Lake Adventure Park or Cultus Lake Waterpark — one of Canada’s top waterslide and amusement parks. Golfers can perfect their game at the par 63 Cultus Lake Golf Club, only an 8-minute drive away at the north end of the lake. For hiking enthusiasts, the Watt Creek Trailhead is just 750m down Columbia Valley Road. One of Cultus Lake Park’s highlights is the 800-year-old giant Douglas Fir, which can be reached via an easy, 1.1-kilometre trail. For your household shopping needs, Save-On-Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, Bosley’s Pet Food Plus, and the Great Canadian Dollar Store are less than 20 minutes away at Vedder Crossing.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
What is the Pricing for Aquadel Crossing?
The 36 residences of Phase 3 are selling now from $1,100,000, with 11 quick move-in homes currently for sale. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Aquadel Crossing updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Aquadel Crossing?
Choose from a selection of rancher, 2-storey, and 3-storey floorplans from 1,577 to 3,440 sq ft, with two to four bedrooms and unfinished basements.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Aquadel Crossing Interiors look like?
- 9′ ceilings on main floor
- Vaulted ceilings in great rooms
- Energy Star Napolean natural gas fireplace
- Custom built fireplace mantels
- Black core, fully-waterproofed laminate hardwood in main living areas & dens
- Smooth-textured, cut pile plush carpet in bedrooms, loft, and stairs
- Designer tile flooring in laundry rooms
- 4′ custom painted wainscoting in dens
- Master bedrooms with walk-in-closets
- Executive lighting package
- Energy Star forced-air heating system
- Roughed-in conduit for TVs in great rooms
- Roughed-in security, cable, telephones
- All rooms protected with sprinklers
- Custom painted posts and handrails with black iron stair railings
- Free Telus fibre Optik TV and Internet for 2 years
- Wallpaper above wainscoting in dens
- Smooth painted ceilings
- Vaulted tray ceilings with crown molding
- Dimmers on light switches
- 2″ faux wood window blinds or roller shades
- Upgraded light fixture packages
- Upgraded engineered hardwood flooring
- Laminate or hardwood flooring extension to other areas
- Upgraded glass stair railings
- Upgraded wood accent risers on stairs to match existing hard surface flooring
- Appliances package to include washer & dryer
- Quartz counter over washer/dryer location in laundry room
- Upper cabinets in laundry room
- Additional telephone and cable outlets
- Upgraded Energy Star 42″ linear Valor fireplace with low-burning flame
- Fireplace heat fan and remote control kit
- Custom-built stained or painted ceiling beams in great room
- Reclaimed barn wood shiplap accent walls
- Master bedroom custom wall paneling on head of bed wall
- Upgraded wood shelving in walk-in closets
- Air conditioning
- Upgraded Nest thermostat
- Built-in vacuum system
- Shaker style wood cabinet doors
- Soft-close doors & drawers
- Large 7′ islands with bar seating
- Upper cabinets in kitchen have under-cabinet puck lighting
- 4-piece stainless steel appliance package:
- French door refrigerator with ice/water dispensers
- Gas range/stove
- Hood fan
- Quartz counter tops
- Tile backsplash
- Undermount sinks
- Designer plumbing fixture package
- Appliances package to include built-in microwave
- Kitchen backsplash to go to the ceiling where applicable
- Upper kitchen cabinets to go to the ceiling
- Pot fillers at kitchen range
- Additional cabinets to match kitchen in dining room niche area
- Upgraded wood shelving in pantries
- Designer tile flooring in all bathrooms
- Undermount sinks in en suite & main bathroom
- Designer plumbing fixture package
- Quartz counter tops
- Quartz backsplash in en suite & main bathrooms
- Designer pedestal sinks in powder rooms
- Shiplap accent walls in powder rooms
- 5′ designer en suite shower with frameless glass doors
- Ceramic tile on en suite shower walls
- Upgraded toilets
- Vanity with quartz counter and under mount sink in powder rooms
- Wallpaper all walls in powder room- Temperature-controlled heated flooring
- Upgraded Schluter tiled en suite shower floor with curb
- Tiled bench seat in en suite shower
- Wall niche in en suite shower
- En suite rain head spray & diverter with handheld shower sprayer
- On-demand hot water system
What are the Amenities at Aquadel Crossing?
Residents will enjoy use of a single-storey, 2,800-sq-ft clubhouse that includes a large covered patio, an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, and a barbeque dining area. The interior offers changing rooms, a games area, a kitchenette with a dining space, and a lounge. You can book your private event to entertain friends or family.
Are Parking and Storage available?
Each home has an internal 2-car garage that features a belt-driven garage door with windows. Optional upgrades include EV charging outlets, built-in storage cabinets, and an epoxy garage floor coating.
Who is the Developer Team for Aquadel Crossing?
Named the 2017 Multi-Family Home Builder of the Year by the Canadian Home Builder’s Association, Diverse Properties is a group of companies that specializes in real estate development, construction, and property management in the Fraser Valley. Diverse has successfully built over 2,000 condominiums, 750 townhomes, and 1,500 single-family homes, in addition to commercial and industrial buildings. It’s about building a legacy of beautiful homes in thriving communities where people can live, work, and play. Other Diverse projects featured here include Garrison Central, Acadia at Garrison Campus and York Residences.
Phase 3 preferred builder, Pacific Peak Homes, proudly delivers quality new home construction, residential, renovations, and commercial services to Abbotsford and the surrounding areas — from Vancouver to Harrison Hot Springs.
Keystone Architecture is an Abbotsford practice with a well-established reputation of utmost integrity, a client-focused approach, and seamless execution. What began as a small, humble design office in 1985, has evolved into a full-service architectural design firm. Keystone oversees the development of more than 30 construction projects each year, with more than 600 projects successfully completed to date. These have included Scott & Nicholson, Townsend at Panorama Ridge, and The Henley.
When is the expected Completion for Aquadel Crossing?
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Cultus Lake, Chilliwack, or Abbotsford?
Check out Elk Creek Estates, Elysian Village, Cedarbrook, and these great Fraser Valley Presales!