At a Glance
- located at Argyle Street & Highland Drive
- 64 single-family craftsman homes
- adjacent to Harper Park recreation
- 2-minute drive to Smiling Creek Elementary School & Westwood Montessori Burke Mountain
- 4 minutes to future Partington Creek Neighbourhood Centre
- 8-minute walk to Pincone Burke Provincial Park trailhead
- 10 minutes to Coquitlam Centre shopping
- 10-minute drive to Port Coquitlam West Coast Express station
- 11 minutes to Carnoustie Golf Club
Burke Mountain’s Family-Friendly Community
Argyle is a collection of 64 four- and five-bedroom craftsman-style homes tucked into the lush surroundings of Burke Mountain in Coquitlam. Functional and family-friendly floor plans are designed for everyday life with large, open layouts, two professionally-designed colour schemes, engineered hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, quartzite countertops, a spa-inspired en suite, and more. Thoughtfully-crafted details include a fenced private back yard, fully-finished basement bathroom, and switched soffit plug for Christmas lights. Lower floors have an alternative design option of including a legal suite.
There’s a great sense of balance when you live at Argyle. The peaceful residential neighbourhood boasts limitless nature in its backyard. Harper Park is on your doorstep, and several hiking trails, playgrounds, and sports fields are reached in just minutes. All the urban conveniences of Coquitlam Town Centre, including SkyTrain and West Coast Express stations, are only a ten-minute drive away. As one of the city’s fastest growing communities, the future development of Burke Mountain anticipates new schools and a new mixed-use neighbourhood centre that will act as the economic hub of Northeast Coquitlam.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Argyle
Selling now from $1,323,810. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Argyle
Choose your single-family dream home from a selection of 4- and 5-bedroom floorplans with the option of a legal suite that can be used as a guest room, a nanny suite, or for rental income.
4 bedrooms + den | 3.5 bathrooms | 3,168 sq ft
Optional 602-sq-ft legal suite
4/5 bedrooms + den | 4.5 bathrooms | 3,863 sq ft
Optional 820-sq-ft legal suite
4 bedrooms + den | 4.5 bathrooms | 3,774 sq ft
Optional 820-sq-ft legal suite
5 bedrooms + den | 4.5 bathrooms | 3,727 sq ft
Optional 648-sq-ft legal suite
Beautifully Appointed Interiors
- Large, open layouts for maximum use of space
- Rich, engineered hardwood flooring throughout most of main floor
- Two specially-curated colour schemes: White or Grey
- Classic single-panel interior doors
- Modern flat stock baseboards and door casings
- Stylish interior lighting for ambiance
- Cozy gas fireplace
- Nest thermostat to manage energy consumption
- Roughed-in security system
- Roughed-in, built-in vacuum system
- Professionally-inspired stainless steel appliances:
- KitchenAid French door refrigerator with drawer freezer
- KitchenAid 5-burner gas range & oven
- Broan vented hood fan
- KitchenAid dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave
- Premium cabinets for abundant storage options
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Durable quartzite countertops with hand-set tile backsplash
- Large sit-up island with convenient electrical outlet
- Single- or double-bowl stainless steel undermount sink
- Quartzite countertops
- Handset ceramic tiles in showers and on bathtub surrounds
- Spa-like freestanding tub with contemporary tub filler in master en suite
- Frameless glass en suite shower doors with deluxe shower bar
- Pressure-balance valve in all showers
- Toilets with soft-close seat and dual-flush function
- GFI circuits in all bathrooms
- Fully-finished, 4-piece basement bathroom
Parking and Storage
Each home has a two-car garage with an electric-vehicle charging station.
Developer Team for Argyle
The Argyle Burke Mountain subdivision from Infinity Properties consists of 64 residences designed by Surrey-based single-family home specialist, Tynan Design. Benchmark Homes and Ross & Company Interiors are responsible for completing 57 homes, while Distrikt Homes and InDesigns by Michele are tasked with the remaining seven.
Infinity Properties is a trusted Langley homebuilder boasting nearly two decades of experience. The firm was founded in 2001 by Tim Bontkes, a civil engineer with construction industry experience from working as a labourer to selling new homes. Infinity Properties has successfully completed more than a dozen projects in Langley, Surrey, Maple Ridge, and Coquitlam.
Benchmark Homes has been developing residential communities and commercial real estate in Langley, Coquitlam, Squamish, Surrey, Vancouver, and the Fraser Valley since 1995. Their mission is to set the highest standard in residential and commercial construction through uncompromising quality and exceptional customer care. Benchmark’s dedicated Langley-based team is made up of loyal industry veterans and experts, many of whom are industry veterans that have more than 15 years of building experience.
Distrikt Homes is a trusted Langley builder of premium family homes in communities such as Langley, Coquitlam, and South Surrey. Mike Pecchia and Rob Barker, along with their team of highly skilled trades and staff members, have been building quality homes for over 30 years. Distrikt considers the neighbourhood’s unique style when designing your leading-edge home, and provides many customization options that make your home a reflection of you.
At Ross & Company Interiors, Charyle Ross and the team have a love and passion for beautiful interiors. The Burnaby firm has been creating inspired designs for over 15 years. As specialists in residential and multi-family residential design, Ross & Company Interiors work with residential clients and developers to create amazing interiors and spaces.
InDesigns by Michele is a complete interior design service experience focusing on residential and vacation properties. They have interior design clients from Shanghai to the mountains of Whistler and throughout the Lower Mainland. With a trained eye for that perfect colour and material selection, InDesigns takes a design project from conception to move-in, down to the tiny last detail.
Expected Completion for Argyle
First occupancy date is March 1, 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, or Port Moody?
Check out Aura 2, 3535 Princeton, Victoria, and these other great Tri-Cities Presales!