At a Glance
- located on Old Ferry Wharf Road
- 5 x 6-storey residential buildings
- 200 leasehold condominiums
- sweeping lake views
- across from Okanagan Lake Shopping Centre & Landmark Cinemas
- short drive to 19 Greens Golf Course & Shelter Bay Marina
- near numerous wineries, including Quail’s Gate & Mission Hill
- 5 minutes from downtown Kelowna
- pets & rentals allowed
An Exceptional New Approach to Retirement Living
Ariva is a spectacular master-planned, 12.5-acre estate in Westbank, overlooking Lake Okanagan. This private, gated community offers 200 spacious condominiums, beautifully-manicured grounds, and an incomparable host of amenities and activities. Ariva is a fresh take on the empty nest — a place where you can live life to its fullest. Doing more of what you love is easy when you have acres of green space and walking trails, a pool and fitness centre, putting green, pickleball courts, community gardens, and more. There will even be an amphitheatre for concerts and other performances. Ariva will also have a full-time lifestyle co-ordinator to keep you inspired, active, and living large.
Westbank provides a perfect combination of small town living with urban conveniences. The west side of the bridge presents a more laid back, relaxed setting with its wineries, parks, and residential neighbourhoods. Okanagan Lake Shopping Centre, just across the highway, features Landmark Cinemas, Shoppers Drug Mart, Dollarama, and Liquor Depot. The beaches, restaurants, and cultural venues of downtown are just a short drive away across the bridge. Ariva — a home far removed from ordinary — offers you the location, luxury, and lifestyle to enjoy the next chapter of your life like you’ve never imagined.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Ariva
Phase 1 is selling now. Prices range from $489,900 to $1.9 million. No speculation tax, no GST, and no property transfer tax. Rentals allowed with a minimum 90-day rental requirement.
The first residents at Ariva will help establish the essence of the community. To encourage the spread of this enthusiasm, the first 25 residents will become Ariva Ambassadors, rewarded with the following benefits:
- Priority home selection
- Preferred pricing
- Interior upgrade credits
- Preferred selection of additional parking
- Mission Hill Winery VIP membership
Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Ariva updates.
Floor Plans for Ariva
Ariva will offer a collection of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes, ranging from 1,250 – 2,894 sq ft. Outdoor decks, from 300 – 700 sq ft, will accommodate a comfortable seating area, a full dining table, and a barbeque counter; some will even include a fireplace. Stacked sliding doors open wide to extend the interior living space.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, upgrade options, and possible buyer incentives.
- Choose from three colour palettes: Skaha (light), Kalamalka (medium), or Okanagan (dark)
- Large sliding glass doors create an incredible indoor / outdoor living space taking full advantage of magnificent views
- 9′ standard ceiling height; up to 12′ ceilings on upper floor living areas
- Plank brushed oak engineered hardwood flooring throughout main living areas & kitchen
- Heated tile flooring in bathrooms, carpet in bedrooms and closet areas
- Contemporary baseboard and window / door trim package
- Front-load Whirlpool Energy Star washer (Go XL Dispenser) & dryer with steam cycles
- Walk-in laundry room with cabinetry and deep sink with overhead shelving
- In-home spacious storage room/pantry
- Central heating and air conditioning with individual metering
- Natural gas outlet for fire pit & Napoleon Prestige PRO 500 built-in barbeque
- Large-slab Cambria quartz countertops with waterfall island gable
- Marvel-XL large-tile polished backsplash
- High-durability laminate flat panel cabinetry with full-height upper cabinets
- Contemporary undermount stainless steel sinks
- Premium stainless steel appliance package:
- 36″ KitchenAid counter depth French door refridgerator with interior dispenser
- 30″ KitchenAid 5-burner gas convection front control range
- 21 ¾” KitchenAid built-in convection microwave
- KitchenAid 46 DBA dishwasher with third level rack & PrintShield finish
- Silhouette French door beverage centre or wine cooler
- Spa-inspired en suite with tub-shower ensemble
- Luxurious cabinetry & vanities in a choice of three finishes
- Large-format tile flooring
- 12mm glassed tub / shower enclosure
- Minimalist fixtures with undermount sink
- Brushed nickel faucets & shower heads
- Tiled tub/shower surrounds
Amenities at Ariva
Ariva will offer an exceptional range of amenities for those who are highly active, health-conscious, and want to live life to its fullest. Indoors, co-lab workspaces, a gym, The Bistro, wine bar, residents lounge, and Lake View Terrace are active environments where residents meet, make new friends, and build an exceptional community.
Outdoor amenities will include a swimming pool with hot tub, cabana, and lounge chairs; a farm-to-table dining pavilion featuring an outoor kitchen, community barbeques, a wood fire forno pizza oven, and a kamado grill; an amphitheatre for lakeview performances; two acres of community gardens created by Grown Here Farms; a putting green; bocce & pickleball courts; a playground for when the grandchildren visit; and one kilometre of onsite walking trails and pathways.
Enjoy off-site excursions with Aria’s e-bikes or group outings in the community Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van to wineries or downtown restaurants, organized by Ariva’s lifestyle concierge. Even group travel abroad can be arranged.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking will provide a vehicle parking stall for each unit. Additional stalls can be purchased. Surface visitor parking is provided on either side of the site, opposite private garages with workshops.
Maintenance Fees at Ariva
From the mid-$200s to high $500s.
Developer Team for Ariva
For almost 40 years, Barry Johnson, with a variety of partners, has consistently raised the bar for Okanagan residential development. Canadian Adult Communities Ltd. developments, with extensive waterscape features and tasteful design, are still recognized as some of the finest gated communities in the country. For the past seven years, Barry and his son, Kevin, a professional engineer, have created and refined the vision for the ultimate downsizer community. Ariva is the result of their best efforts and will significantly raise the bar again.
Founded in 1953 as one of the first registered architectural practices in the Okanagan Valley, award-winning Meiklejohn Architects is one of the largest firms in the British Columbia Interior. The firm has designed projects throughout the province — from Port Alberni to Cranbrook and from Prince Rupert to Fort St. John, as well as in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. The firm serves many public-sector clients including municipalities, school districts, universities and colleges, as well as private corporations, non-profit organizations, and individuals.
Figura Design is a full-service, Vancouver-based interior design studio focusing on innovative commercial and residential spaces. The spaces we inhabit evoke emotional connections. Figura Design pride themselves on bringing your visionary goals to fruition. They ask the right questions to foster curiosity and initiate empathy. They want get to know you, understand you, to create spaces that represent you and your brand.
LNG Studios is a vertically-integrated, creative visualization agency specializing in virtual reality, architectural visualization, and the creation of real estate marketing assets. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Hawaii, LNG’s goal is to turn blueprints and concepts into reality using the latest visualization tools, 3D environments, renderings, floor plans, animations, virtual reality simulations, and immersive technologies. Using their innovative and integrated approach to design, they work with architects, technologists, engineers, and developers to demonstrate the potential of their new projects to their clients before breaking ground.
Expected Completion for Ariva
Ariva will be built in seven phases. Completions estimated to start summer 2021. Final completion is expected in 2024.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kelowna, Summerland, or Penticton?
Check out Lakeview Village, Riverside Penticton, Sole Rutland, and these great Okanagan Presales!