At a Glance
- located at French & West 63rd Avenue
- 9 x 3-storey townhomes
- quiet Granville Corridor residential street
- walking distance to shops, restaurants, services
- close to K-12 schools
- two minutes from Marpole Oakridge Community Centre
- near McCleery Golf Course & Southlands Riding Club
- good access to Downtown Vancouver, Richmond, YVR Airport, UBC
A Quiet Home in the Busy City
Artesia is an exclusive collection of nine 3-storey courtyard rowhouses located on a tranquil street in a highly desirable area on Vancouver’s West Side. This ever-evolving neighborhood is home to a diverse selection of amenities. A grocery, restaurants, animal hospital, liquor store, beauty shop, banks, library, and so much more are just steps outside your front door. With convenient transportation connections to Downtown Vancouver, UBC, Richmond, YVR Airport, and Highway 99 south to the border, you’re more connected than it seems.
Pricing for Artesia
From $1,535,800. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Artesia updates.
Floor Plans for Artesia
These 3-storey, 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhomes come in four different layouts that range in size from 1,306 to 1,335 sq ft. To browse basic floorplans, visit the Artesia website.
Interested buyers are advised to contact me today to discuss availability and plans for this very limited opportunity.
Interiors at Artesia are an illustration of elegant design and quality craftsmanship. The open-concept spaces are bathed in light, thanks to intelligent floor plans and expansive windows. The 2- and 3-bedroom homes feature meticulous details and fine finishings throughout each space.
- Select from a variety of three-bedroom layouts to meet all of your family’s needs
- Extra high ceilings on the main floor provide an open and airy feel throughout
- Large energy-efficient windows create abundant natural light and bring your home to life
- Durable and long-lasting hardwood floors throughout entries and main living areas
- Smooth paneled interior doors with lever-style, polished chrome hardware
- High-end hardware package on doors and cabinets
- Luxurious master bedroom suites complete with an expansive balcony step-out
- All bedrooms finished with custom closet organizer
- Convenient storage solutions such as linen storage, pantries and closets
- LG washer & dryer
- Sleek and modern cabinetry is elegantly matched with polished chrome pulls
- An abundance of cabinet and drawer space provide all the room you’ll need for kitchen essentials and tools
- Over 2″ thick quartz countertops perfectly complement the striking ceramic tile backsplash
- Enjoy a premium, fully-integrated appliance package that includes:
- Miele 30″ wide refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- Miele 30″ wide four-burner gas cooktop and slide-out range hood
- Miele 30″ wide convection wall oven
- Miele 24″ wide dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave
- Pamper yourself in the brilliant bathrooms with oversized porcelain tile flooring and accent mirror wall detail
- Floating laminate vanities with polished quartz finishes add a touch of sophistication
- Composite countertops provide stylish durability
- Undermount sink with chrome Grohe faucet
- Relax in the luxurious deep soaker tub with tiled apron
Amenities at Artesia
All homes have a private patio that faces a tranquil, landscaped central courtyard.
Parking and Storage
Parking is provided in one level underground. Each home has a minimum of 56 sq ft of storage space.
Maintenance Fees at Artesia
Developer Team for Artesia
Gateway Architecture & The Creative DesignWorks have been chosen as the design team for Ultraphium Development. They are a progressive, award-winning team with vast expertise in all aspects of residential and commercial architecture, and interior design. Projects include custom single-family homes, multi-family developments, retail centres, offices, restaurants, and sports facilities. Attention to detail and innovative design are evident in all their projects. Services include complete architectural services, full interior design services, space planning, display suites, sales centres, and furniture design.
Expected Completion for Artesia
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in South Granville, Shaughnessy, or Kerrisdale?