At a Glance
- located at Black Mountain Drive & Stockley Street
- three 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 27 3-bedroom townhomes
- stone’s throw from Black Mountain Golf Club
- 3-minute drive to Black Mountain Elementary School
- 15 minutes to Orchard Park Shopping Mall
- 15 minutes from Kelowna International Airport
- 15 minutes to UBC Okanagan
- 45 minutes from Big White Ski Resort
Live Life Up
Situated against the sweeping backdrop of Kelowna’s Black Mountain community, Ascend is a new collection of modern townhomes by Landcraft Homes. These 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom rowhomes were created with space in mind. With a choice of two designer colour schemes, the open concept interiors provide abundant natural light from large windows, durable main floor laminate flooring, nylon loop bedroom carpeting, stainless steel appliances, and generous kitchen islands with breakfast bar seating. Each residence includes parking for two to three vehicles, a generous-sized patio and balcony (varies by plan), and a basement den or flex space.
Black Mountain is a suburban community that is central to both rural and urban amenities of Kelowna and the Okanagan Valley. Enjoy a round of golf next door under sunny skies at Black Mountain Golf Club, or appreciate the serenity of the outdoors following kilometres of nearby hiking trails. In winter, world class skiing at Big White beckons. Ten minutes down Highway 33, Plaza 33 and Willow Park have your day-to-day shopping needs that include a Save-On-Foods, financial services, Shoppers Drug Mart, post office, Dollar Store, and everyday dining options. Another short drive brings you to Costco and Orchard Park Mall. If you’re looking to travel, the Kelowna International Airport can be found 15 minutes away, with daily flights to North American hot spots. At Ascend, you have all the space you need for a balanced Okanagan lifestyle.
Pricing for Ascend Townhomes
Phase 3 coming soon. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Ascend Townhomes updates.
Floor Plans for Ascend Townhomes
Choose from seven different 3-storey, 3-bedroom floorplans with interiors ranging from 1,446 – 1,851 sq ft. All plans but one include a ground level den or flex room and a bathroom, main floor balcony and powder room, and a master bedroom walk-in closet.
Ascend Townhomes Interiors
Features Upon Features
- Two modern interior colour schemes
- Incorporation of the latest interior design trends
- Abundant natural light from large windows
- Quality laminate flooring throughout the main floor
- Premium nylon loop carpet throughout bedrooms, upper corridor and stairs
- Contemporary wood baseboards, window sills and door-casings
- GE washer and dryer
- Two inch window blinds on all windows
- Wire shelving in all closets
A Modern Kitchen for Your Culinary Adventures
- Free flowing, spacious kitchen layouts that make meal preparation and entertaining easy
- Designer-series laminate or wood-veneer cabinets (type varies by colour scheme)
- Premium engineered stone makes for a beautiful work surface
- Modern GE appliance package featuring:
- Stainless steel 22 cu. ft. refrigerator with bottom freezer
- Stainless steel four-burner gas range
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Stainless steel microwave with built-in hood fan
- Distinctive full height tile backsplash
- Dual basin stainless steel under-mount sink with Delta faucet
- Recessed ceiling pot lighting
Bathrooms Built for Your Family
- Easy-clean laminate countertops and textured melamine cabinets
- Soaker tub for a relaxing bath (main bathroom) and semi-frameless glass shower stall (en suite)
- Durable floor and wall tile
- Large wall-mounted mirror with modern light bar above
- Single control Delta faucets
- Upgraded GE kitchen appliance package
- Roller blinds
- Quartz countertops in bathrooms
- Engineered hardwood floors throughout main level
- Stair tread lighting
- Nuheat in-floor heat in bathrooms
- Security alarm system
- Central vacuum system
- Completed BBQ outlet
- Undermount kitchen cabinet lighting
Parking and Storage
Each home has an internal garage with a mix of single- and 2-car garages. The former also offer an outdoor parking pad, while the latter have either a side-by-side or tandem parking orientation. There are four visitor parking stalls at the south end of the property.
Maintenance Fees at Ascend Townhomes
Developer Team for Ascend Townhomes
Harj Sandhu and TJ Chung are the founders and partners of Delta-based Landcraft Group. Together they bring 10 years each of hands-on building experience to the table. Their deep industry knowledge can be attributed to both partners being second generation builders. As such they offer the insights and capability to deliver the highest levels of service, integrity, and transparency. Their passion for creating outstanding communities and homes is the inspiration for their collaborative working environment that promotes creativity and quality.
Patrick McCusker Architecture is a multi-disciplinary team of architectural professionals who offer expertise to any building project. They are experienced in both commercial and residential developments. Their qualified team has successfully designed, planned, and managed the construction process for many Kelowna homes and buildings — all resulting in distinguished, elegant, and modern designs that are as practical as they are visually appealing.
Expected Completion for Ascend Townhomes
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kelowna, West Kelowna, or Summerland?