At a Glance
- located at 137A Street & 101 Avenue
- 6-storey woodframe mid-rise
- 48 condos & 7 townhomes
- steps to variety of restaurants, including African, Greek, Thai
- near Lena Shaw Elementary & Queen Elizabeth Secondary schools
- 10 minutes from Central City Shopping Centre, Walmart, SFU
- 12-minute walk to Surrey Central SkyTrain station
- 12 minutes from North Surrey Recreation Centre
- 12-minute walk to Holland Park gardens & playground
Aspire is a new collection of contemporary townhomes and boutique condominiums from Suraj Group, in a tree-lined residential neighbourhood near Surrey’s City Centre. Elegantly-designed, the residences offer open-concept living with oversized floor-to-ceiling windows, den or flex spaces, kitchen islands or breakfast bars, patios or balconies, and ample storage. Sophisticated finishes feature two colour schemes, sleek stainless steel appliances, soft-close flat-panel cabinetry, quartz countertops, and high-quality tile and laminate flooring.
Aspire is ideally-situated near regional amenities, such as the Central City Shopping Centre, Simon Fraser University campus, North Surrey Recreation Centre, Surrey’s newest and largest public library, Central City Brewing, and Holland Park. With SkyTrain within walking distance, residents have quick and easy access to all key destinations around the Lower Mainland. At Aspire, experience the next level in urban city living.
Pricing for Aspire
Construction is complete. All homes are move-in ready. Selling now from $340,000. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Aspire
Aspire offers a selection of 12 condominium plans from studios to 1-bedroom with den, ranging from 587 – 777 sq ft. Four 2-bedroom townhome plans range from 1,194 – 1,504 sq ft. The building has the following unit mix:
- 7 x 546-sq-ft studios
- 27 x 1-bedroom from 587 – 734 sq ft
- 14 x 1-bedroom + den from 766 – 777 sq ft
- 7 x 2-bedroom townhouses from 1,194 – 1,504 sq ft
- Selection of two colour schemes: Grand & Versatile or Warm & Cool
- 9′-14′ ceilings
- Wide-plank laminate flooring throughout main living areas
- Painted wood baseboards & door casings throughout main rooms
- Baseboard electric heating
- Front-loading stacked washer & dryer
- Pre-wired for high speed internet & cable
- Rough-in for security system, hard-wired smoke detectors
- Stainless steel French door fridge
- Slide-in electric oven
- Over-the-range microwave/hood fan combination
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Kitchen island (select plans)
- Flat-panel cabinetry with soft-closing doors & drawers
- Under-cabinet puck lighting
- Quartz countertops
- Tiled kitchen backsplash
- Double-bowl undermount stainless still sink
- Single-lever chrome faucet with pulldown spray
- Wide-plank laminate flooring
- Glass shower enclosure
- Soaker tubs
- Flat-panel cabinets
- Double vanity in master en suite
- Undermount porcelain sinks
- Quartz countertops
- Tile flooring
- Low-flow toilets
Amenities at Aspire
Resident amenities offered include a party room with kitchenette and an adjoining landscaped patio with picnic table, bench, and children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
One underground parking stall and one storage locker are included in the purchase price of each townhome and 1-bedroom condominium. The option to purchase a second parking stall or storage locker is at the developer’s discretion. Visitor parking and a bicycle storage room are also available.
Maintenance Fees at Aspire
$0.27 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Aspire
Through its experience in commercial and residential development spanning three decades, Suraj Group has developed a strong reputation within Metro Vancouver’s building industry. Currently, Suraj has completed more than 200 developments across the Lower Mainland. However, they don’t take this success for granted. The name Suraj — meaning “sun” — is the inspiration to aim higher with every new project, and to shine as bright as their celestial namesake.
JM Architecture is a team of professionals dedicated to excellence in design through collaboration and quality of service. Founded by Joe Minten in 1999, the firm’s principal focus is architecture and interior design for hospitality, residential care, and housing. JMA has extensive experience with mid-rise wood construction, and a broad portfolio of residential and commercial projects across British Columbia and Alberta. Through the support of service providers such as BUILDEX, IDS, and Wood Works!, JMA encourages continuing education for their staff.
Ankenman Associates Architects was established in 1980. Since its inception, the firm has practiced throughout the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, and beyond, undertaking a variety of successful projects involving both the private and public sectors. Architectural commissions have included residential, education, recreation, health care, institutional, commercial, and hospitality projects. Over time, AAAI has expanded its services to include municipal approval processes. Their involvement in large-scale master planning and design guideline development is also steadily increasing.
Expected Completion for Aspire
First occupancy is July 1, 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey Central, Newton, or Clayton?