At a Glance
- located at Brydon Crescent & 199A Street
- 4-storey woodframe lowrise
- 77 condominiums
- steps from Brydon Park recreation
- close to downtown Langley cafes, restaurants, shops
- 4 minutes from Timms Community Centre
- 6-minute drive to Newlands Golf & Country Club
- 7 minutes from Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- less than 15 minutes to Highway 1
Designed for Life
Coming soon to the Nicomekl neighbourhood in the City of Langley, Atrium is a collection of 77 condominiums by Jagson Investment. Designed by F. Adab Architects, Atrium’s exterior echoes the West Coast aesthetic of Whistler with its high peaked roofs, large overhangs, vertical articulations, deep balconies, and projecting bay windows. Functional interiors feature stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, engineered laminate floors, and a choice of two colour palettes from Complete Home Design. Building amenities include a multi-function space with kitchen, a media room, fitness centre, and a meeting room.
Located in a tranquil residential neighbourhood, Atrium is just minutes from the Nicomekl Trail, the dog park at Linwood Park, and Brydon Park with its baseball diamond, basketball court, and natural lagoon. Downtown Langley — with its ethnic restaurants, shops, services, and community centre — is a comfortable stroll away. For more serious shopping needs, Willowbrook Shopping Centre is less than 10 minutes distant, offering 646,000 square feet of services and retailers, including Hudson’s Bay and H&M.
Atrium is designed with purpose to enhance your space.
Pricing for Atrium
Selling now from $299,000. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Atrium
To find a home that best matches your needs, Atrium offers the following mix of floorplans:
- 10 x 1-bedroom from 562 – 647 sq ft
- 19 x 1-bedroom + den from 662 – 673 sq ft
- 36 x 2-bedroom from 764 – 950 sq ft
- 3 x 2,875-sq-ft 2-bedroom + den
- 9 x 3-bedroom + den from 1,146 – 1,163 sq ft
You can browse basic floorplans on the Atrium website.
- Choice of two colour schemes from Complete Home Design
- Engineered laminate flooring
- Painted wood baseboards & door casings throughout main rooms
- Central hot water
- Front-loading stacked washer & dryer
- Covered decks/patios
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet & cable
- Security system rough-& hard-wired smoke detectors
- Select suites with gas barbeque
- Stainless steel French door fridge
- Stainless steel oven with gas cooktop
- Stainless steel under cabinet hood fan
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Flat-panel cabinets
- Soft-close cabinetry & drawers
- Under-cabinet task lighting
- Kitchen island (select plans)
- Quartz countertops with waterfall edges (select plans)
- Tiled kitchen backsplash
- Single-lever chrome faucet with pulldown spray
- Laminate flooring
- Frameless glass shower enclosure
- Soaker tub
- Flat-panel cabinets
- Quartz countertops
- Porcelain sinks
- Tile flooring
Amenities at Atrium
Residents at Atrium will enjoy shared use of ground floor amenities including a fitness centre, media room, entertainment space with kitchen, and a meeting room. Adjacent outdoor amenities feature a patio with barbeque and a children’s play space.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking provides space for 77 storage lockers, 39 bicycles, and 102 vehicles, of which 4 are accessible. Fifteen visitor parking stalls are located at the rear of the building, of which one is accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Atrium
$0.32 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Atrium
Developer, Jagson Investment, commissioned F. Adab Architects and Complete Home Design to create exterior and interior designs for Atrium.
Established in 1988, F. Adab Architects has evolved into one of Vancouver’s leading architectural firms, specializing in urban design, multi-family residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects. The principal and staff collectively have an extraordinary depth of both international education and experience. Their combined knowledge base spans North America, Europe, and Asia and allows the firm to offer bold, elegant, and unique solutions to the challenges of design. Its affiliation with Multigon Management allows F. Adab Architects to take the project through the planning process more efficiently and find solutions for complicated construction issues.
Complete Home Design was founded by Asha Kochukalikkal in 2006. The Surrey firm offers complete a project management service with experience in both residential and commercial design. All considerations are incorporated into the design process — term of stay in the space, growth, lighting, structural, mood, high traffic areas, etc. Finding out what you do in your space allows CH Design to determine what you need from your space and, in turn, what it can do for you.
Expected Completion for Atrium
First occupancy expected on August 1, 2022.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Willoughby, Nicomekl, or Walnut Grove?