At a Glance
- located at Promontory Road & Thomas Road
- 52 townhomes
- across from Vedder Elementary School
- within walking distance to Vedder Crossing Plaza shopping
- 5 minutes to Cheam Leisure Centre
- 5-minute drive to Kinkora Golf Course
- 5-minutes to Twin Rinks Arena
- 10-minute drive to Chilliwack & Cottonwood malls
- Highway 1 only 10 minutes north
Your Home Base
Base10 is Chilliwack’s newest master-planned townhome community, conveniently located at Promontory and Thomas. With distinctive modern architecture on the outside and bright spacious layouts on the inside expertly finished in your choice of designer colour scheme, you’ll want to make Base10 your home. These three-level, 3-bedroom + den and 3-bedroom + income suite option homes, are ideal for families and first-time buyers of all ages.
Base10 is ideally-situated and close to everything. Restaurants and shopping are only minutes away, and some of the best nature walks in the valley are also within easy reach. Elementary and secondary schools are within walking distance and the University of the Fraser Valley’s Chilliwack Campus at Canada Education Park is only five minutes away. If being located close to shopping, schools, and recreation is important, you’ve found it!
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Base10
Phase 1 is now selling, starting from $470,000. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Base10
Choose from five different layouts with three or four bedrooms, ranging in size from 1,487 – 2,090 sq ft. To browse basic plans, visit the https://www.base10living.com/plans/ Base10 website.
- Three interior designer colour schemes to choose from
- Bright and open floorplans with flexible living / dining room layouts
- Optional ground floor kitchen complete with fridge, stove and microwave (B & B1 plans only)
- 9 ft ceilings on the main and upper level
- Cozy and comfortable gas fireplace in each home
- Wood-look laminate flooring in the entry, basement, living and, dining rooms, and kitchen
- Plush carpet in the bedrooms, stairwells, & upstairs hallway
- Ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms and laundry area
- Spacious walk-in closet in master bedrooms
- 5” baseboards throughout
- Front-loading washer & dryer
- Wired for Internet, television, telephone
- Hard-wired smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detector, alarm
- sprinkler system installed in each unit
- Quartz countertops with tile backsplash
- Plenty of storage and counter space
- Large islands with 11” overhangs to create bar seating
- Stainless steel appliance package includes: 30” slide-in all gas range and low profile hood fan, counter depth French door refrigerator with ice-maker and drawer freezer, dishwasher with hidden top control buttons and built-in 24” microwave
- Sophisticated flat-panel cabinetry in designer finishes
- Stylish and energy efficient recessed lighting in kitchen and dining room ceilings
- Beautiful pendant lighting over kitchen island
- Double stainless steel under mount sink with single lever 3-function pulldown spray head with touch controls
- Modern flat-panel cabinetry
- Spa-like ensuite with glass enclosed and ceramic tile shower and double vanity sinks
- Chrome faucets and matching bath hardware
- Full length vanity mirrors
- Main floor bathtub is a 5 ft tub/shower one-piece unit
Amenities at Base10
Each home has its own landscaped and irrigated yard. There is also a common children’s play area at the eastern end of the Phase 1 residences.
Parking and Storage
Each residence has a built-in double garage with space in front to park another two vehicles. Visitor parking will be available throught the development.
Maintenance Fees at Base10
Developer Team for Base10
Chilliwack brothers Eric and Bernie Van Maren started their construction and development career over 45 years ago. Together they have been involved in the design, construction, and development of well over 220,000 homes in BC, Washington State, and California. Notable development projects include Halcyon Meadows, a 224 home development in Chilliwack; Winfield Farms, a 500 home development in Abbotsford; and the Chilliwack Five Corners Public Private Partnership for which they won a gold medal in 2002. Most recently, the Van Maren Group’s focus has been on The Cottages on Osoyoos Lake (285 homes) in Oliver, BC and MidTown (186 homes) in Chilliwack.
For Base10, the Van Maren Group has teamed up with Styline Homes and DJimmie Construction.
Blair Neels of Styline Homes has worked with Van Maren Group on the construction of approximately 900 homes since 2004. Blair takes primary responsibility for design and construction activities.
DJimmie Construction is owned by David Jimmie. David has been a partner in two previous Van Maren projects (Halcyon Meadows and Aria Apartments). David is the Chief of the Squiala First Nation in Chilliwack and has also been an integral team member in the development of Eagle Landing Shopping Center. David will play an active role in construction management and administration for Base10.
Expected Completion for Base10
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, or Langley?
Check out these great South Fraser Presales!