At a Glance
- located at 144 Street & 62 Avenue
- 57 x 4-bedroom townhomes
- walking distance to schools & Bell Performing Arts Centre
- close to Sullivan Heights Park sports fields
- 8-minute drive to King’s Cross & Centre of Newton shopping
- 8 minutes to Serpentine Fen trails & wetlands
- 15-minute drive to the US border
- 18 minutes to White Rock beach
- 40-minute drive to downtown Vancouver
A Family-Focused Community Rooted in Traditional Values
Bell Green Park is a new South Newton townhome development by Warwickshire Homes, that combines West Coast appeal with classic British-inspired charm. With fenced private yards, attached double garages, and spacious floorplans, these residences are designed for family living. Enjoy a sun-soaked picnic and let the kids run around in your exclusive green space, or host a gathering of friends in Bell Green Park’s well-appointed clubhouse.
Although quietly situated away from traffic, Bell Green Park is close to many essentials. Sullivan Heights Secondary and Goldstone Park Elementary schools are across the street, while a short walk up 144 Street are the Bell Performing Arts Centre and sports fields at Sullivan Heights Park. Take care of your everyday essentials a short drive away at King’s Cross and Centre of Newton with a Costco, supermarkets, shops, services, and fast food restaurants. Enjoy a variety of nearby options for weekend outings with the family — Birdies & Buckets Family Golf Centre, bird watching at Serpentine Fen or Burns Bog, horseback riding at Twin Rivers, or a day at the beach in White Rock. This is modern family living at its finest.
Pricing for Bell Green Park
Selling now. Contact me today to discuss availability, prices, and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Bell Green Park
Bell Green Park is a community of 57 x 3-storey townhomes within 13 woodframe buildings of 3 to 6 units each. A variety of floorplans, ranging from 1,615 to 2,066 sq ft, feature an attached garage, ground floor bedroom with en suite, main floor powder room and balcony, three upper floor bedrooms with a master bedroom walk-in closet.
Bell Green Park Interiors
Built for Your Family
- Choice of two beautiful colour schemes in Sandbox or Fountain
- Entry vestibule
- Party wall separation to dampen sound
- Nooks & cabinets designed for extra storage
- Walk-in-closet in master bedroom
- Full-size Samsung washer & dryer
- Gas forced air heating
- Smoke & CO2 detectors
- Rough in for air conditioning
- Open concept kitchen for family dinners with ample island seating
- Samsung appliance package:
- French door refrigerator with water dispenser
- 5-burner gas range
- Microwave seamlessly built-in
- Concealed over-the-range hood
- Upper Shaker cabinetry with low profile contemporary feel
- Kitchen island optimized to be more than just storage
- Exterior natural gas hookup for barbeque
- Elegant floor tile and quartz countertops
- Most en suites include stand-alone shower in combination with a bathtub
- Double vanity in all homes
- Powder room accommodation on ground and main
- Epoxy flooring in the garage
- Laminate upstairs and stairs
- Air conditioning installation
- Electric fireplace with handcrafted surround
- Built-in service counter & serving hutch for select homes
Amenities at Bell Green Park
Residents will enjoy exclusive use of a 2-storey clubhouse with a meeting room, exercise room, and two lounges. An adjacent outdoor amenity area consists of a patio, lawn, benches, a picnic table, and a treehouse play structure.
Parking and Storage
Each home features an attached double garage pre-wired for EV charging. In addition, there are 11 parking stalls for visitors dispersed throughout the site.
Maintenance Fees at Bell Green Park
$0.12 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Bell Green Park
Warwickshire Homes commissioned Barnett Dembek Architects to provide designs for Bell Green Park. Established in 2000, Surrey-based DBA is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. BDA’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. The company’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Expected Completion for Bell Green Park
First homes ready for occupancy in June 2021. Final completion is estimated to be in summer 2022.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in City Centre, South Surrey, or Guildford?