At a Glance
- located at 20 Avenue & 164 Street
- 183 x 3-storey woodframe townhomes
- 6,000-sq-ft amenity building
- 8,000 sq ft of outdoor green space
- near Pacific Heights Elementary, Earl Marriott Secondary, and Southridge schools
- close to Morgan Crossing & Grandview Corners shopping centres
- 5 minutes to Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre
- short distance to Highway 99
- 10-minute drive to Peace Arch border crossing
Your Place in the Sun
Discover the contemporary style of Berkeley Village, a modern South Surrey townhome neighbourhood for the modern family. Spacious and bright, these 2- and 3-bedroom townhomes have been designed for the active lifestyle. Oversized windows fill your home with natural light. The stainless steel appliance package includes a 5-burner gas stove and a slide-out range hood. Polished quartz countertops with distinctive tile backsplash complete the gourmet kitchen.
Enjoy life in the Lower Mainland’s mildest climate. Annually, South Surrey-White Rock receives 20 per cent more sunshine than Vancouver. A favourite local meeting spot for generations, the world famous White Rock Pier and its beach are just minutes away. It’s the destination that calls you home.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Berkeley Village
Selling now from 619,999 – $749,999. Less than 40 townhomes left! Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Berkeley Village
Berkeley Village offers 78 x 2-bedroom and 105 x 3-bedroom homes, ranging in size from 1,253 to 1,579 sq ft. Explore the floorplans of these modern roof deck homes and executive townhomes, built for today, with room for tomorrow.
Berkeley Village Interiors
- Choice of two designer-selected colour schemes
- Open-concept spaces
- 9’ ceilings on the main floor
- Oversized windows for maximum light
- 2” blinds throughout
- Durable laminate wood floors throughout main floor
- Contemporary flat-stock baseboards and door casings
- Plush carpeted floors
- Plentiful closet spaces finished with white wire single-shelf and hanging rack
- Pre-wired for security system
- Smoke detectors on each floor
- Stainless steel appliances including 5-burner gas range and convection oven, French door refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer, dishwasher with adjustable rack and concealed controls and slide out range hood
- Contemporary flat panel cabinets with soft close doors and drawers
- Polished quartz countertops with tile backsplash
- Deep, double-bowl undermount sink
- Single-lever, high-arc faucet with integrated spray function
- Wood grain flat-panel cabinets with soft-close doors
- Polished quartz countertop with undermount sink
- Tile floors and bath/shower surround
- Frameless glass shower doors in en suites
- Single-lever faucet, shower head and trim in choice of black or polished chrome
- High-efficiency elongated toilets by Toto
- Powder room on the main floor
Amenities at Berkeley Village
One Club is an extension of your home. Meet friends in the hobby room or library. Host a celebration or event using the catering kitchen and lounge. Enjoy the outdoor patio with barbecue and dining area, or relax around the fire pit. Book the conference room for a meeting. There is even a private suite available for when friends and family stay.
Parking and Storage
All homes have fully-enclosed, side-by-side double garages. Visitor parking stalls spaced throughout the development at grade can accommodate 37 vehicles.
Maintenance Fees at Berkeley Village
$0.14 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Berkeley Village
Ikonik Homes is renowned for providing quality workmanship, exceptional service, and enduring value to their homeowners. Backed by years of experience and meticulous attention to detail, Ikonik Homes feature the latest in innovative building technology, along with imaginative and functional floorplans that are carefully considered with your lifestyle in mind. Specializing in custom single-family homes, townhome communities, and commercial developments, Ikonik Homes is setting the bar for top-quality projects across British Columbia.
Area3 is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility. Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture and colour throughout every space.
Expected Completion for Berkeley Village
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in White Rock, South Surrey, or Tsawwassen?
Check out these great South Fraser Presales!