At a Glance
- located at 209 Street & 78B Avenue
- 20 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 119 x 2- & 3-bedroom townhomes
- across from Willoughby Town Centre
- walking distance to Richard Bulpitt Elementary School
- close to Langley Events Center
- just blocks from Yorkson & Willoughby community parks
- 6 minutes to Highway 1
- 10-minute drive to Willowbrook Mall
All the Key Ingredients
A great location on a quiet street, Willoughby Town Centre just steps away, plus easy access to Langley and beyond — Boulevard has all the key ingredients. These large 2- and 3-bedroom townhomes are designed for more than just living. Lofty 10′ ceilings, oversized windows, an open-concept kitchen with Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, and extensive outdoor space with a yard or rooftop patio… You’ll want to have guests over for dinner. And for larger group celebrations, there’s the residents’ SocialHouse with wine and sports lounges.
Boulevard is conveniently located in the heart of Willoughby — close to amenities, yet sheltered from traffic. A landscaped pedestrian walkway leads to the restaurants, services, and shops of Willoughby Town Centre in just two minutes. Hopping in the car for a change of scenery is quick and easy. Historic Fort Langley is less than 10 minutes away, known for its one-of-a-kind boutiques, galleries, bakeries, and bistros. Nearby is Derby Reach Regional Park, which has scenic trails, an off-leash dog area, and riverside campground. Boulevard is the perfect mix that adds spice to life.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Boulevard
Homes are move-in ready. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and pricing.
Floor Plans for Boulevard
Choose from seven layouts with two or three bedrooms, ranging in size from 1,096 – 1,543 sq ft. You can browse floorplans on the Boulevard website.
- Select from two designer colour schemes: Light or Dark
- Elegant laminate flooring throughout the main level
- Luxurious small-weave carpet upstairs for comfort
- Main floor offers lofty 10′ ceilings and oversized windows
- Vaulted ceilings in the master and secondary bedroom of select homes
- Low E-glass windows for reduce UV-light damage & energy efficiency
- 2″ designer horizontal blinds in white
- Main floor powder room in all homes
- Full-size, front-load Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Open-concept kitchens with island & breakfast bar
- Luxurious quartz countertops with white subway tile backsplash
- Double-bowl undermount sink with chrome faucet
- Pot lighting throughout the main level
- Under-cabinet task lighting
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliance package:
- Counter-depth fridge with water & ice
- Wall-oven with extra-large window
- Gas range with multiple speed burners
- Dishwasher with silverware spray technology
- Integrated microwave
- Concealed low profile hood fan.
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Exterior natural gas barbeque hook-up
- Double vanity in most master en suites
- Contemporary chrome faucets and bathroom accessories
- Spacious 5’ walk-in shower with semi-frameless glass enclosure in master en suites
- Deep soaker tub in all main bathrooms
- Sleek elongated toilets with soft-closing seats
- Eye-catching quartz countertops & backsplash
Amenities at Boulevard
Boulevard features extensive outdoor space with an option for a yard or rooftop patio. All homes include a patio off the main living space.
Community amenities include a 2-storey residents’ clubhouse. Downstairs, the wine lounge features a fully-functioning kitchen with island seating, a lounge area with long table and lounge seating options, and a covered patio off the main level with an outdoor kitchen for year-round entertaining. The upstairs sports lounge offers billiards tables, built-in bar with refrigeration, large-screen television with comfortable seating, and an outdoor covered patio with a natural gas fireplace.
Outdoors, professionally-designed grounds with rich landscaping provides residents with a central green space that includes a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
All homes include a double garage. Ample visitor parking is available for when family or guests come.
Maintenance Fees at Boulevard
$0.16 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Boulevard
Elyx Homes builds single-family, multi-family, and custom homes throughout British Columbia with purpose, one project at a time. A myriad of ingredients go into every home — from site selection, design, and construction to sales and marketing. Crafting the perfect mix is what makes a home rise above the rest. Elyx masterfully blends every detail to elevate the end result, creating homes that add spice to life and pair beautifully with the surrounding neighbourhood.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Kleen Design is an award-winning, South Surrey-based interior design practice known for creativity, design, and attention to detail. Since 2008, Kleen has earned a reputation as a boutique-style interior design firm. They concentrate on a few projects at a time, so as to always provide good customer service and finished results that are unique, beautiful, and timeless. Projects include Crest and Dwell24.
Expected Completion for Boulevard
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Willoughby, Langley City, or Clayton?