At a Glance
- located at 10616 132 Street, Surrey, BC
- Condo & Townhouse.
- 65 Units – 5 Stories
- two nearby SkyTrain stations and multiple bus routes
- Energy Star certified homes
- walking distance to schools
- walk to shops & restaurants
- minutes from Surrey City Centre
Gateway To Living In Surrey
Here is a choice of affordable homeownership options to live in Surrey. Set in an established community adjacent to parks, sports facilities, transit and shopping.
Close to the new Surrey Central urban center. Briza’s location and contemporary design provide you with the lifestyle you have been looking for.
Pricing for Briza
Sales for available units start from $219,900 to $748,900. $591 – $727 per SqFt Briza has a total of 65 units.
Floor Plans for Briza
326 to 1243 SqFt
1 bedroom + den
2 bedroom + den
Interested buyers should contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Briza’s architecture is influenced by its surrounding landscape and created to enhance the neighbourhood. Genaris has chosen this site to start developing a building that will enjoy livable, workable and affordable homes.
- 65 home building with a variety of outside patios & balcony spaces
- West coast-inspired architecture
- Landscaped courtyard with walkways
- Wood tone laminate flooring
- Polished modern black hardware
- Easy-access laundry in each home
A community patio space, abundant garden features, and entertainment/gathering space provide further opportunities to enjoy life at Briza.
These well-planned interiors are designed for young families and first-time homeowners who are looking for something that is unique and durable. Created with both form and function, the design aesthetic provides a canvas that is bold and modern.
Each space combines shades and highlights, creating visual appeal. Briza sets a new standard for well-designed living spaces.
- Wood tone laminate wood flooring
- Polished modern black hardware
- Easy side by side laundry set up in select units
- Quartzite countertops
- Black MOEN handle faucet with pull-down spray
- Stylish Lux Velvet Matte soft-close cabinetry
- Modern Blomberg counter depth appliances
- Custom mirror with storage shelf in striking black and white
- Quartzite countertops with under-mount porcelain sink
- Modern penny round tile to complement lighting accessories
- Matte black contemporary fixtures
- Porcelain floor tile
Amenities at Briza
- Two nearby SkyTrain stations and multiple bus routes
- Walking distance to shops
- Only 5 minutes to dining and entertainment
- Many neighbourhood parks
- mixed-use community
- Close to Surrey City Centre
- A New Civic Centre
- A new public library
- City Hall, and a performing arts centre.
- Simon Fraser University
- Recreation facilities and Holland Park.
Parking and Storage
Maintenance Fees at Briza
Developer Team for Briza
Genaris Properties Specializes in building single-family homes and condominiums in the Greater Vancouver Area. Creating homes for today’s living requirements. Providing a homeowner’s wishes with convenience and comfort.
Creekside Architects – is an award-winning Vancouver architectural firm. With over twenty years of experience, they offer the reputation that every project requires.
Expected Completion for Briza
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surry, Newton, or Fleetwood?
Check out these great Surrey Presales!