Burquitlam Park District at a Glance
Where is Burquitlam presale by Intergulf Development?
At the corner of Clarke Road and Como Lake Avenue in Coquitlam.
Does West Coquitlam presale have a party room?
Yes, a 3,500+-sq-ft entertainment room plenty of space to gather with friends and family.
How close is the nearest community centre?
The Bettie Allard YMCA is a 7-minute walk away.
Elevate Your Perspective On Burquitlam
Coming soon to Burquitlam Town Centre, Burquitlam Park District is a mixed-use project by Intergulf Development. It consists of three condominium towers, a 3-storey podium with six ground level commercial retail units and a 37-space daycare, a rental apartment tower, and a 5-storey non-market rental building that will be constructed in two phases. The first phase will include 40- and 33-storey condo towers with a total of 663 strata homes. The second phase is expected to offer 213 market condominiums in a 27-storey tower. Floor plans range from studios to 3-bedroom suites with interiors of approximately 360 – 1,150 sq ft. Strata residents within the first phase will have access to 49,000 sq ft of amenities.
Burquitlam Park District Coquitlam Location
Located in what is becoming one of Metro Vancouver’s largest transit-oriented hubs, residents at this Coquitlam new construction home are just a short walk from Burquitlam Station, providing you with car-free connections to Vancouver and Surrey in less than 40 minutes. Two blocks away at Concert’s Myriad project, is the new Bettie Allard YMCA with an indoor pool, gym, fitness centre, multi-purpose space, child minding, and a family development centre. Next door, the all-new Burquitlam Park and a public plaza will offer even more community space. Take care of your day-to-day shopping needs in the neighbourhood at Safeway and Shoppers Drug Mart. Once redeveloped, The City of Lougheed will become your one-stop-shopping destination with 37 acres of retailers, restaurants, services, entertainment, amenities, and new homes.
What is the Pricing for Burquitlam Park District?
These Coquitlam condominiums by Intergulf start from:
- Studio from Low $400K’s
- 1 Br / 1 Br + Den from High $500K’s
- Jr 2 Br from High $600K’s
- 2 Br / 2 Br + Den from Low $800K’s
- 3 Br from High $900K’s
- PH available upon request
Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to updates and sales incentive announcements.
What Floorplans does Intergulf offer?
This development presents a wide range of floor plans to suit a variety of lifestyles and budgets.
Phase 1 Unit Mix
- 103 x studios from 360 – 380 sq ft
- 158 x 1-bedroom from 500 – 560 sq ft
- 105 x 1-bedroom + den from 580 – 600 sq ft
- 177 x 2-bedroom from 800 – 840 sq ft
- 51 x 2-bedroom + den from 850 – 900 sq ft
- 69 x 3-bedroom from 950 – 1,150 sq ft
Tower 1 Floorplates
Phase 2 Unit Mix
- 22 x studios from 360 – 380 sq ft
- 88 x 1-bedroom from 500 – 560 sq ft
- 70 x 2-bedroom from 800 – 840 sq ft
- 2 x 2-bedroom + den from 850 – 900 sq ft
- 31 x 3-bedroom from 950 – 1,150 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Burquitlam Park District Interiors look like?
Main Living Area
- Each home can be selected in a light or dark colour scheme
- Inspired by natural textures and tones of the West Coast environment, homes feature airy ceilings up to 9’+
- Wide-plank laminate flooring throughout
- Heating and cooling system gives you year-round comfort
- Vented front-loading Blomberg washer dryer or side-by-side washer dryer complete with folding table, storage, drying rod and LED lighting (in select homes)
- Roller shade window coverings throughout
Kitchens by BAM Interior
- Premium integrated Bosch appliance package in every home
- 2- & 3-bedroom homes include:
- 30” wall oven*
- 30” 5-burner gas cooktop*
- 30” full-size integrated refrigerator with bottom mount freezer* with water filter and ice maker in select homes
- 30” stainless steel AEG built-in range hood fan with LED lighting and sliding switch*
- 24” integrated dishwasher with 3rd rack for optimal use of space
- Built-in Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Magic Corner optimizes storage and convenience
- Large format European kitchen porcelain tile backsplash
- Soft close laminate upper and lower cabinets with touch latch functionality
- Curved millwork door detail with open shelf and lighting
- Recessed LED strip undershelf lighting
- Engineered quartz stone countertops
- Single basin stainless steel undermount sink with chrome Moen high arc pulldown faucet
* Studio & 1-bedroom homes include 24” appliances.
- Thoughtfully designed contemporary vanity with ample storage and curved mirror design detail
- Laminate cabinet with added LED strip light for ambiance
- Moen faucets in a stylish chrome finish
- Engineered quartz stone countertops
- Large format 24” x 48” porcelain wall tile in wet area
- Large format 24” x 24” porcelain floor tile
- Dual flush toilet
What Amenities does Intergulf Development provide?
The Oasis – Level 1
- 20,000-sq-ft private park and greenspace with water feature, open lawn areas and sculptural play elements
- Picnic areas with an outdoor kitchen featuring grills and ample seating
- Designated play and sports zones – complete with table tennis
- Lounge seating with fire pits
The Centre – Level 2
- Golf simulator to perfect your swing and practice with friends
- Pet spa with wash stations and grooming area
- Co-working space with meeting room and integrated wifi to take care of your WFH and hybrid working needs
- Party room with a kitchenette for entertaining
- Lounge & social kitchen to relax and recharge with friends and family
- Games room with pool table connected to the party room
- Karaoke lounge with state-of-the-art technology for the entertainer in your life
- 4,000-sq-ft health and wellness centre with fitness centre, sauna & steam room, and yoga studio
The Park – Level 3
- Indoor amenity kitchen
- Full-scale community garden for the urban gardener
- Landscaped outdoor lounge seating areas with grills for you to connect with your friends and family
Does Burquitlam Park District have Parking & Storage?
Phase 1 and 2 will have separate parking facilities. Phase 1 will consist of six underground levels that will accommodate 1,044 vehicles and 1,397 bicycles. Level 2, 240V EV charging will be roughed in for 699 parking stalls. Two MODO car share vehicles will also be available for exclusive use of residents. Phase 2 will have a self-contained parkade with approximately three levels to accommodate 589 vehicles and 628 bicycles. Secure bike lockers with e-bike charging capabilities will be available. All homes include one storage locker.
What are the Maintenance Fees at Burquitlam Park District?
Estimated at $0.59 per sq ft per month.
Founded in 1982, Intergulf Development Group has grown into one of Western Canada’s premiere vertically-integrated real estate development and investment companies. With active operations in Alberta, British Columbia, and California, Intergulf has completed more than 7,000 homes and generated more than $2 billion in sales. From its headquarters in Vancouver, Intergulf manages projects from acquisition to completion. An integrated team, Intergulf prides itself on its in-house development and construction management. Featured projects include Lilibet, Oslo, and 27North.
Arcadis IBI Group is a globally-integrated design and technology firm. It plans, designs, builds, and sustains the cities of tomorrow alongside local communities across six continents. With 60+ offices and more than 3,000 professionals, IBI Group believes communities must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch. Other projects here include Italia, 1650 Alberni, Passages, and 16th & Cambie.
BAM Interior believes that the essence of interior design is about creating identity, expressing unique character, and cultivating passion. BAM draws their inspiration from the natural world, creating timeless spaces that gracefully blend into their environment. Their work includes Altus, Camellia, and The Peak.
When is the expected Completion for Burquitlam Park District?
Intergulf expect completion in summer of 2028.
Related Coquitlam Condominiums
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Burquitlam, Burke Mountain, or Maillardville? Check out Vue, Myriad, Alina, and these great Coquitlam Presales! Confused by real estate jargon? Check out this glossary of real estate terms.