At a Glance
- located at McKim Way & Dubbert Street
- 14 three-storey woodframe buildings
- 59 townhomes
- near F.A. Tomsett Elementary School
- 5-minute walk to Alexandra Neighbourhood Park
- 2-minute drive to Walmart
- 4 minutes from Highway 99
- 8 minutes by bus to Aberdeen Station
- 10-minute drive to Minoru Park recreation
Community Starts Here
Introducing Camden Walk, a new collection of 3-bedroom townhomes by Westmark Development Group. Consisting of 59 family-size homes in 14 three-storey buildings, these West Cambie residences will be completed in two phases. Victorian-style exteriors exhibit a classic character with peaked roofs, HardiePlank siding, HardieShingles, arched porticoes, and multi-pane windows. A selection of five 3-bedroom floor plans offer interiors from 1,311 – 1,528 sq ft with select plans including a den, a nook, or both. Interiors feature high-quality finishes and fixtures, including quartz countertops, porcelain tiling, Coronet Scotchgard carpets, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy year-round comfort with Low-E windows, air conditioning, and geothermal heating.
Camden Walk enjoys a very walkable and bikeable location, with good transit options on Cambie Road and Garden City Road — ideal for families. F.A. Tomsett Elementary School and Alexandra Neighbourhood Park are just a 5-minute walk away. Minoru Park offers the best community amenities with its aquatic centre, arena, sports courts & fields, running track, library, and art gallery. A popular destination for cyclists, joggers, and dog walkers is the Middle Arm Waterfront Greenway where you can watch the aircraft activity at YVR or take in the painted sunsets. Numerous shopping options are available within a 5-minute drive. Aberdeen Centre, Walmart, Lansdowne Centre, and Costco will satisfy all your day-to-day household needs.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Camden Walk
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Camden Walk updates.
Floor Plans for Camden Walk
With interiors from 1,311 – 1,528 sq ft, choose from a selection of 3-bedroom + den, 3-bedroom + nook, or 3-bedroom + den + nook homes.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Camden Walk Interiors
- 9′ ceilings on the main floor for an open and spacious feel
- Extensive use of pot lighting provides for brightness in all the right places
- High-end plumbing and light fixtures for peace of mind in the reliability of your home
- Large “Low-E” windows improve energy efficiency and reduce the penetration of harmful UV rays, while allowing ample light into your home
- Horizontal 2″ faux-wood blinds provide further protection from unwanted glare
- Interior doors with lever-style chrome finish door handles and decorative crown moulding to match baseboards
- Stair railing finished with wood spindles
- Coronet Scotchgard carpets provide a cozy finish to the upper floor and come with a 10-year warranty
- Built-in wooden closet shelving in all bedrooms to maximize storage space
- Geothermal heating & air conditioning for the perfect range of temperature controls
- Multi-functional media ports in the main rooms, including outlets for telephone, data, and cable
- Roughed-in central vacuum system
- Hardwired smoke and CO detectors
- 6 months free Shaw Home Services package:
- BlueSky TV – with revolutionary voice activated remote, access to FreeRange TV and Netflix TV shows and movies
- WideOpen Internet 600 – up to 600 Mbps download, 20 Mbps upload speed, unlimited data plus advanced WiFi modem rentals
- BlueCurve new home WiFi experience ensures superior coverage, speed and gives you full control of your network and connected devices
- Access to Canada’s largest WiFi network – Shaw Go WiFi
A Kitchen Designed for a Family
- Large gourmet-style kitchen, thoughtfully planned to allow for plentiful storage
- Use of pot lighting and under-cabinet puck lighting to create a bright and airy environment
- Warm grey tones to complement the custom-made, dark mocha-coloured maple cabinetry, complete with polished handles and soft-closing mechanisms on drawers and doors
- Quartz countertops coupled with a modern porcelain backsplash for a characterful finish
- Breakfast bar in select homes, providing a sociable space for the family to gather
- Rectangular undermount stainless steel double bowl sink, with in-sink waste disposal
- Fisher & Paykel four-burner stainless steel range to provide an efficient cooking experience
- Designer-selected and durable laminate flooring for easy maintenance
Upscale Upstairs Living
- Luxury walk-in closet in select homes, incorporating built-in wooden organizers that maximize storage space
- En suite features hand-held, rain shower attachment, housed in a beautiful glass shower enclosure with sleek porcelain tile surround
- Main bathroom complete with a Grohe shower with built-in pressure balanced shower control, designer-selected chrome accessories, and 10 mil European-style hardware on the shower door
- All bathrooms feature designer-selected imported tiles, single-lever chrome faucets and high-efficiency toilets
- Bathrooms also have undermount sinks with quartz countertops and counter-width mirrors for the ultimate in hygiene and convenience
Parking and Storage
Homes have either double or tandem internal garages with insulated garage doors.
Maintenance Fees at Camden Walk
$0.32 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Camden Walk
For almost three decades, Westmark Development Group has been making its mark as Richmond’s specialist developer. Established in 1986 as a custom home builder, Westmark’s expertise has since expanded into building multi-family communities. Today, WDG creates homes across Richmond that incorporate the natural beauty of their surroundings, while offering the highest level of quality design and craftsmanship, as well as a commitment to after-sales service that is second to none.
Interface Architecture, established in 1994, is a successful full-service architectural firm practicing in Richmond. The principals, Ken Chow and John Lo, take pride in being creative, practical, and conscientious. They have consistently maintained a small but versatile office, offering a wide range of architectural services including interior design, computer 3D rendering, and model-making.
Expected Completion for Camden Walk
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West Cambie, Cambie, or Bridgeport?
Check out Primstone Gardens, Parc Portofino, Ardor Steveston, and these great Richmond Presales!