At a Glance
- located at 200 Street & 75A Avenue
- 4-storey woodframe residential building
- 115 condominiums
- near K-12 schools
- 5-minute walk to Willoughby Community Park
- short bike ride to Langley Events Centre
- 5-minute drive to SmartCentres Langley, Walmart, Costco
- 7 minutes to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- 10-minute drive to Cascades Casino
Homes As Unique As You Are
Camden is a new residential development by award-winning Zenterra Developments coming soon to Langley’s new West Village neighbourhood. The 4-storey woodframe building consists of 115 condominiums built over underground parking for 183 vehicles. Designed by Focus Architecture, the exterior presents modern design elements, such as flat roofs and contemporary cladding materials that include a mixture of HardiePlank Siding, HardiePanel, brick, painted aluminum, and wood trim.
Situated kitty corner from Peter Ewart Middle and RE Mountain Secondary schools, families will also enjoy the amenities at neighbouring Willoughby Community Park with its playgrounds, soccer fields, water park, sand volleyball, and ice rink. Even more recreation & leisure activities are just up the road at the Langley Events Centre. Five minutes south on 200 Street, find everyday essentials at SmartCentres Langley and Willowbrook Park with household retailers such as London Drugs, Real Canadian Superstore, Safeway, and Save-on-Foods. Weekend getaways are a breeze with Highway 1 less than 10 minutes away.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Camden
Sales start May 1 with prices starting at $369,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Camden
Choose from a selection of 16 different floorplans. Condominium interiors will range from 576 – 1,076 sq ft, with one to three bedrooms; some include dens. Twelve homes will have adaptable layouts.
To browse basic floorplans online, visit the Camden website
Appreciate the Zenterra Difference with solid quartz countertops, 9′ ceilings, high-quality fixtures, frameless glass showers, built-in custom closet organizers, and more LED pot lights.
- Choose from two designer colour schemes: Dawn or Dusk
- Wide laminate plank flooring in blonde oak throughout main floor
- Soft plush carpeting in all bedrooms
- Energy-efficient front-load Samsung washer & dryer
- Cat5 wiring for Internet, phone, TV
- Electric baseboard heating
- Hardwired smoke detectors, CO2 monitors, fire sprinklers
- Pre-wired for security system
- Gas barbeque hookup on balconies & patios
- Welcoming kitchens with big islands for entertaining
- Plenty of cabinetry to keep everything in its place with handle-free upper cabinets
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Polished solid quartz countertops
- Black pendant lighting, pull-down Kohler faucet & hardware
- Blanco undermount stainless steel single bowl sink to fit bigger pots and pans
- Premium stainless steel appliance package includes:
- Samsung counter-depth fridge
- Samsung front control gas range
- Samsung top control dishwasher
- Samsung over-the-range microwave
- Main baths and en suites with plenty of space for toiletries
- Porcelain undermount sinks with quartz countertops
- Bright mirrors and cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Frameless glass shower is a cleaner look that won’t tarnish
- Gerber one-piece skirted high-efficiency toilets
- Matte black Kohler bath & shower fingerprint-free fixtures
Amenities at Camden
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will accommodate 183 vehicles, including stalls for 18 visitors and 12 accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Camden
$0.34 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Camden
Zenterra Developments is an award-winning real estate development company and home builder located in South Surrey. With over 18 years of diverse experience, Zenterra pays careful attention to layout, proportions, flow, and details, with zero wasted space an important goal. From wire management systems for home entertainment to recycling centres, innovation is at the forefront of every project. Outdoor spaces and proximity to amenities are matched to the homeowners’ lifestyle. Zenterra has been recognized for their work with four Grand Georgie awards, two CHBA national awards, two Havan awards, and GVHBA Builder Member of the Year for 2016.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Expected Completion for Camden
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?
Check out Windsor, Mayfair, Willow Living, and these great Langley Presales!