At a Glance
- located at 162A Street & 96 B Avenue
- a master-planned community of 302 townhomes
- near Serpentine Heights Elementary & North Surrey Secondary schools
- adjacent to 642-acre Tynehead Park recreation
- 5 minutes from Highway 1
- 5-minute drive to Tynehead Dog Park
- 7 minutes from Guildford Town Centre shopping
- 8-minute drive to Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex
- 10 minutes from King George SkyTrain station
Idyllic Living, City Life
Canopy is a new master-planned community of 302 contemporary family townhomes from StreetSide Developments. Currently under construction in Surrey’s Fleetwood neighbourhood, the Craftsman-inspired design from Ciccozzi Architecture exudes character with charming brickwork and oversized windows to maximize natural light. Each home is thoughtfully-designed with a choice of white or grey colour palette by Interior Design Lab, Shaker-style doors and kitchen cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, porcelain bathroom tiles, and chrome fixtures.
This idyllic enclave is located next to Tynehead Park, offering 642 acres of meadow and forest on the banks of the Serpentine River — the biggest backyard you can possibly imagine. Providing habitat for owls, hawks, and coyotes, families will enjoy its various trails, picnic areas, butterfly garden, and fish hatchery where you can view spawning salmon in October through December. Canopy also offers quick access to Highway 1, Guildford Town Centre, North Surrey Secondary, and Serpentine Heights Elementary School. It’s the life that fits and the home you love, all within reach of both city and park.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Canopy
Phases 10 & 11 are selling now from $642,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Canopy
Canopy offers a selection of plans with two, three, and four bedrooms, ranging in size from 1,250 – 1,800 sq ft. Homes have a built-in garage, balcony or patio with gas bib, laundry, and private backyard/garden space. To browse basic floorplans, visit the Canopy website.
Each home at Canopy is thoughtfully-designed to create a contemporary yet welcoming feel, with distinctive details and quality finishings intended for the lifestyles of today.
- Timeless white or grey interior colour schemes
- Lofty 9′ ceilings on main floor
- Durable, wide-plank laminate flooring throughout main living areas
- High-quality carpeting in bedrooms
- 24″ x 24″ porcelain tile in entries
- Individually-controlled electric baseboard heat
- 2″ faux wood blinds throughout
- Shaker-style interior doors throughout the home
- Whirlpool front-loading washer & dryer with smooth wave stainless steel wash basket
- Generous walk-in/walk-through closets in master bedroom (plan dependent)
- Pre-wired in-home security system & built-in vacuum
- Gas barbeque bibs included on decks or patios (plan dependent)
- 1 year pre-paid Telus Future Friendly Home Package
- Classic Shaker-style cabinetry with chrome hardware, soft-close doors & drawers
- Kitchen islands in wood-laminate finish (plan dependent)
- Wood-accent kitchen shelving
- Solid slab polished quartz Caesarstone countertops
- Elegant large-format classic stone ceramic tile backsplash
- Double-bowl undermount stainless steel sink
- Grohe chrome single-lever dual-spray faucet
- Gourmet stainless steel appliance package:
- Whirlpool 30″ 5-burner slide-in gas range
- Whirlpool French door counter-depth refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer drawer
- Whirlpool dishwasher with sensor & memory cycle
- Whirlpool over-the-range microwave
- Modern flat-panel, wood-laminate cabinetry with polished chrome hardware
- Solid slab polished quartz countertops by Caesarstone
- Undermount basin sinks
- Eurosmart single-lever chrome Grohe faucets
- 12″ x 36″ porcelain wall tile (main & lower level bath only)
- WaterSense luxury performance toilets
- 5’ soaker tubs with Grohe chrome fixtures
- 24″ x 24″ porcelain floor tile
- Frameless glass shower with porcelain tile surround (en suites only)
Amenities at Canopy
Canopy features lush green groves of old-growth trees with meandering trails and pathways that directly connect to kilometres of walking and biking trails in Tynehead Regional Park. A central Community Hall offers residents a full gym, games room, lounge, and upper balcony. An adjoining patio features barbeques and picnic tables.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a built-in two-car garage that is either tandem or side-by-side. Visitor parking stalls are dispersed throughout the site.
Maintenance Fees at Canopy
$0.20 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Canopy
Rooted in a 65+ year tradition of quality and trust, StreetSide Developments is a division of Qualico, Western Canada’s largest fully-integrated, privately-owned real estate company. Every year, thousands of Canadian families choose Qualico to build their homes to exacting standards. Fuelled by creativity and inspired by modern living, StreetSide Developments is an evolution of everything they’ve learned, with a specific focus on building multi-family homes that fit today’s contemporary lifestyles. With a solid reputation for providing superior value, unprecedented customer service, and an authentic commitment to the communities they serve, StreetSide Developments is proud to introduce Canopy at Tynehead Park.
Located in Vancouver, Ciccozzi Architecture is an award-winning, full-service architecture firm specializing in residential and commercial design. At the heart of Ciccozzi’s identity is a carefully-honed design process that promotes co-operation, interactivity, and highly-personalized service. The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. Ciccozzi strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic, but reveals itself through a process of discovery. Other examples of their work include Provenance, Kira, and Latimer Heights.
Interior Design Lab is a Vancouver-based, full service interior design firm specializing in multi-unit residential design. With a broad range of interior design expertise across multi-family residential projects, they have demonstrated a profound ability to create interiors of unique expression and lasting allure.
Expected Completion for Canopy
Canopy’s construction is divided into 12 phases. Final completion is expected in 2021.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey Centre, Clayton, or Newton?
Check out The Guildford, Elston, Eastridge Panorama, and these great Surrey Presales!