At a Glance
- located at Cottonwood Avenue & Marshall Street
- 6-storey woodframe mid-rise
- 140 condominiums
- across from expanded Cottonwood Park
- close to new Coquitlam Family YMCA
- walking distance to Burquitlam Station rapid transit
- 1 SkyTrain stop from Lougheed Town Centre shopping
- 10-minute drive to Simon Fraser University
- 10 minutes to Highway 1
Beautifully Modern Living
Cardinal is a collection of 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condominiums coming soon to Burquitlam from Polygon Homes. The homes boast open-concept floor plans with large windows and over-height ceilings to create airy, light-filled interiors. Modern kitchens feature convenient islands, soft-close cabinetry, and sleek stainless steel appliance. Bathrooms are luxurious retreats with custom vanities and tilework. Cardinal condominiums range in size from 646 to over 1,200 sq ft, with a wide variety of layouts for smart, versatile living spaces in sync with busy, active lifestyles.
This prime West Coquitlam location is close to it all. The expanding Cottonwood Park across the street will feature softball and soccer fields, tennis courts, a lit multi-use sport court with basketball hoops and built-in street hockey nets, outdoor table tennis, an exercise area with urban parkour elements, a children’s playground, and a splash park. Just a short walk from the Burquitlam SkyTrain Station, this energetic community puts everything within easy reach, including Simon Fraser University and the great shops and services at The City of Lougheed. With abundant parks and trails nearby, there are endless options for staying active and enjoying the outdoors.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Cardinal
Starting from the high $600,000s. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Cardinal updates.
Floor Plans for Cardinal
Cardinal is a distinctive collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums ranging from 646 to 1,209 sq ft. Of these, 28 homes will be adaptable. Cardinal offers the following selection:
- 28 x 1-bedroom from 646 – 685 sq ft
- 94 x 2-bedroom from 754 – 1,027 sq ft
- 8 x 2-bedroom + den from 1,030 – 1,163 sq ft
- 10 x 3-bedroom from 1,113 – 1,209 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss your needs and upgrade options.
Thoughtful details abound, including overheight ceilings, engineered stone countertops, and soft-close cabinetry.
- Choose from two custom designer-selected colour schemes: Cottonwood or Evergreen
- Rich and durable laminate wood flooring unites the entry, living, kitchen and dining areas, while plush carpet adds additional comfort to all bedrooms
- Overheight 9′ ceilings create bright, airy interiors
- Low-E windows reduce UV exposure, improve energy efficiency and fill your home with natural light
- Windows feature horizontal mini-blinds, patio doors vertical blinds
- In-suite washer & dryer
- Pre-wired connections for high-speed cable and ADSL, CAT 5e wiring, and cable TV outlets in bedrooms and living rooms
- All homes have a balcony or patio to extend living spaces outdoors
- Engineered stone countertops and a full-height porcelain tile backsplash
- Sleek stainless steel appliances include:
- 17-cubic-foot refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- 30″-wide, 5-burner gas cooktop and self-cleaning electric wall oven
- 30″ variable-speed hood fan with light
- 24″ stainless steel dishwasher
- Double-bowl undermount sink with single-lever chrome faucet & telescopic vegetable spray
- Flat-panelled cabinetry with polished chrome pulls & under-cabinet lighting
- Functional cabinetry solutions include stacked drawers, rotating corner cupboards, and adjustable shelving (some homes
- Sleek recessed lighting beautifully illuminates the kitchen
- Intelligent details include soft-closing cabinetry & drawers, USB outlet, and dual-bin rollout recycling station
- Designer-selected porcelain tile flooring
- Custom flat-panel cabinetry with polished chrome pulls
- En suite shower featuring a showerhead with an adjustable hand-held wand and integrated bench seating (some homes)
- Engineered stone countertops, dual porcelain sinks, and polished chrome hardware (most en suites)
- Second bathrooms feature a soaker tub with porcelain tile surround, and engineered stone countertops
- Reduce water consumption with dual-flush toilets
Amenities at Cardinal
Residents can relax and socialize with visitors stopping by in the double-height lobby that features inviting seating areas and a warming fireplace. A Parcel Pending smart electronic locker system ensures you securely receive important deliveries without having to be home.
Enjoy the convenience of an air-conditioned fitness studio, and a multi-purpose room to host larger gatherings. An impressive 5,000-sq-ft private courtyard provides space to entertain outdoors with a harvest table, outdoor table tennis, a children’s play area, and a manicured green space.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade offers three levels for 179 bicycle stalls, a limited number of storage lockers, and parking for 207 vehicles, of which 179 are resident, 28 visitor, and 4 accessible. Those interested in purchasing a locker, additional parking stall, or a parking space with an EV charger, should contact me immediately.
Maintenance Fees at Cardinal
Developer Team for Cardinal
Since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 26,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, ranging from concrete high rises to wood-frame condominiums, townhomes and single-family communities. From this wealth of experience, Polygon has earned a trusted reputation placing it among the most highly-respected group of home builders in British Columbia. Long before ‘Going Green’ became trendy, Polygon made the commitment to build homes with an enduring connection to the land and the communities in which they do business. With their own sales, development, construction, and customer service departments all under one roof, Polygon is truly committed to serving their customers.
Integra Architecture is an award-winning firm located in downtown Vancouver. Formed in 1999 by two experienced architects — Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist — the partners share a belief in client-centered architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing. Garden Drive, Ducklow, and Lolo on 3rd are Integra projects previously featured here.
Expected Completion for Cardinal
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Port Moody, Coquitlam, or Port Coquitlam?
Check out Dansey, Anchor, Two Shaughnessy, and these great Tri-Cities Presales!