At a Glance
- located at 84A Avenue & 115 Street
- 20 family townhomes
- steps from North Delta Recreation Centre
- near North Delta Community Park & George Mackie Library
- close to Richardson Elementary & North Delta Secondary schools
- 2-minute drive to Nordel Place services & shops
- 4 minutes to Save-On Foods & Real Canadian Superstore
- 6-minute drive to Burns Bog Delta Nature Reserve
- 8 minutes to Planet Ice
Lifestyle with Heart & Soul
Welcome to Chalet, a modern residential community in the Social Heart of North Delta. Only steps away from North Delta Recreation Centre and George Mackie Library, this collection of 20 family-size townhomes is superbly situated to offer all of your daily needs and a variety of leisure activities within walking distance. From preschool to driving school to community college, enjoy a lifetime of learning without leaving your neighbourhood.
Chalet’s spacious homes are thoughtfully-designed with the modern family at heart. A double garage and two exterior parking spaces ensure you have plenty of space for your vehicles, bicycles, and sporting goods. A flex room offers space for your choice of den, games room, home office, collector showroom — or for A plans, a guest room with adjoining bathroom. Entertaining is a breeze with living and dining rooms easily served by a central gourmet kitchen that includes an island for lots of working surface, premium stainless steel appliances, and ample cupboard space. Extend the party outdoors from the family room to the deck where the grill master tames fire for mouthwatering barbeque. Cleanup is a breeze with your Samsung StormWash heavy-duty dishwasher and stackable washer and dryer.
Enjoy a rejuvenating lifestyle at Chalet.
Pricing for Chalet
From $720,000 to $815,000. These modern townhomes are selling now and ready to move in. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Chalet
Chalet’s 3-storey townhomes offer six different plans to choose from. The 3-bedroom + flex residences range in size from 1,795 – 2,022 sq ft. They include fenced front yards, built-in garages, and a sundeck with gas barbeque bib. to browse basic plans, visit the Chalet website.
- Choose from two sophisticated colour palettes: Classic White and SandStone
- Spacious naturally-lit bedrooms + flex room option
- Decorative heritage glass front doors
- Overheight 9′ ceilings on main floor
- Powder rooms on main floor
- Laminate wood flooring throughout main living areas
- Plush carpet on stairwells, in bedrooms
- 2″ faux wood blinds
- Samsung stackable front load washer & dryer
- On-demand hot water tanks
- Roughed in security system
- Roughed in built-in vacuum
- Matte-coated, soft-closing drawers & cabinets
- Under-cabinet spot lighting
- Timeless white Quartz countertops & kitchen island
- Stylish glazed white subway title backsplash
- Matching Samsung stainless steel appliances featuring:
- Gas range stove
- 23 cu ft counter-depth, French door refrigerator with CoolSelect pantry
- 1.9 cu ft over-the-range microwave
- Dishwasher with StormWash heavy-duty wash system
- Handy waste disposal system
- Spa-inspired countertops, flooring, vanities
- Imported porcelain tile
- Modern Kohler faucets
- Modern Delta rain shower heads
- Backlit bathroom mirror in master en suites and some powder rooms
Amenities at Chalet
Each townhouse has a private front yard with a lawn and landscaping of evergreens and perennials. A sundeck above the garage has a barbeque hookup and provides shelter for parking vehicles below. Between buildings 3 and 4 is an outdoor amenity with bench seating and a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Each Chalet townhome has a double-car garage with a driveway that is able to accommodate two more vehicles. An additional four parking spaces are available for visitors.
Maintenance Fees at Chalet
$0.18 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Chalet
Since its inception in 2011, Vancouver-based Arzone Real Estate Investment has developed a variety of projects throughout British Columbia, from single-family homes to multi-family developments, including townhomes and highrise condominiums.
Hari Homes is a Surrey-based contractor. Since 2012, the company has served the community from developing single-family homes to multi-family projects. Hari Homes’ professional team has the experience to understand and adapt to the demands of a dynamic market and customer needs. They strive to deliver high quality work at an attainable price.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. BDA’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design and skilled execution to create the final vision. The company’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types It consistently produces impressive results, such as Chelsea Gate, Cyrus Hill, Liberty at Fleetwood, and Sylvia.
Expected Completion for Chalet
Completed Spring 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Delta, Surrey, or Tsawwassen?