At a Glance
- located at South Dyke Road & Sprice Street
- two 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 16 riverfront townhomes
- next to Ryall Park amenities
- close to Queensborough Community Centre
- near Queen Elizabeth Community & Queensborough Middle schools
- 3-minute drive to Queensborough Landing shops
- 5-minute bus ride from Ewen Avenue to Skytrain
- take the boardwalk to the Q to Q Ferry to New West Quay
Live on the Channel
Coming soon to family-friendly Queensborough, along a calm stretch of the Fraser River in New Westminster, Channel is a limited collection of 16 townhomes by Pennyfarthing. These bold and contemporary residences feature three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, an attached 2-car garage, and a spacious cedar rooftop deck where you can relax, work, or entertain with scenic views as your backdrop. Perfectly-appointed interiors offer a choice of sophisticated dark or refined light colour schemes. Homeowners will also enjoy a Samsung stainless steel appliance package, full-height pantry, wood window seats on every bay window, a natural gas fireplace with concrete surround, quartz countertops, and 12″ x 24″ porcelain tiles on bathroom floors and shower walls.
Channel is the ideal place to raise a family. K-12 schools are just a short walk or bike ride away. For after-school activities, nearby Ryall Park and Queensborough Community Centre offer a fitness centre, gymnasium, branch library, baseball diamonds, spray park, tennis courts, playgrounds, and a skatepark. For all your daily needs, Queensborough Landing — with its Walmart, clothing outlets, Lowe’s Home Improvement, liquor store, and more — is your one-stop shopping destination. Wanting to host a banquet, wedding, or special event? Roma Hall is conveniently two blocks away. Queensborough’s central location means you aren’t far from other points in Richmond, Burnaby, or Surrey. Channel shows you how smoothly life can flow.
Pricing for Channel
Sales start August 14, 2021. Purchasers are allocated units based on priority registration. Sign up to my VIP list above today.
Floor Plans for Channel
Channel offers a limited selection of 3-storey, 3-bedroom townhomes, ranging from 1,437 – 1,624 sq ft. Each home includes an attached garage, a main level patio or raised sundeck, a powder room, full-height pantry, natural gas fireplace, and a large roof deck that includes a television rough-in, and natural gas and hose bib connections.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrades according to your needs.
- Choice of sophisticated dark or refined light colour scheme
- Oversized windows to brighten your home
- Wood window seats on every bay window to take in the views
- Over-height 7’ solid core doors provide a sense of grandeur
- Generous baseboards, casings, and trims
- Laminate flooring on main for durability. Plush carpet in bedrooms & corridors for comfort
- Natural gas fireplace with contemporary concrete surround brings warmth to your home
- 2″ faux-wood blinds for enhanced privacy
- Energy efficient LG washer and dryer
- Two-toned cabinetry with polished chrome hardware for sophisticated feel
- Full-height pantry incorporated into every home provides exceptional storage
- Premium stainless steel appliance package featuring:
- Wifi-enabled Samsung French door fridge with fingerprint resistant stainless steel and automatic ice maker
- Slide-in Samsung gas range with integrated griddle and convection oven for chef-inspired cooking
- Energy Star rated Samsung dishwasher
- Slide-out Faber range hood for sleek, streamlined look
- Panasonic inverter microwave with trim kit for integrated look
- 1/2 HP garburator
- Square-edge white quartz countertops provide a crisp look and ample working area
- Grohe pull-out faucet and oversized single-bowl Blanco sink
- Clean, modern lines are accentuated by 12″ x 24″ stone-inspired porcelain tiles on bathroom floors and shower walls
- Contemporary light or dark cabinetry scheme with white quartz countertop and undermount sink
- Polished chrome hardware
- Frameless oversized walk-in shower in en suites with feature mosaic tile niche
- Riobel rain head shower system with detachable wand in en suite provides ultimate relaxation
- Soaker tub in second bath to melt the day’s stress away
- Feature mosaic tile wall in select units
- Single-piece, dual-flush toilet with soft-close seat
- Black trimmed lighting fixtures in all bathrooms for an elegant contrast
- Optional Nuheat in-floor heat in en suites for ultimate comfort
Amenities at Channel
Ranging from 404 – 520 sq ft, each home has a spacious roof deck with room for lounge furniture, a barbeque, and a dining set. A resident off-leash fenced dog run is located at the southeast corner of the property.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached 2-car garage with either tandem or side-by-side parking arrangements. Four visitor parking stalls and bike racks are located at both ends of the site.
Maintenance Fees at Channel
Developer Team for Channel
Since its formation in 1980, Pennyfarthing Homes has fulfilled the home ownership dreams of over 3,500 home buyers throughout the Lower Mainland, Washington State, and California — all while setting exacting standards for integrity, reliability, and professionalism. Other Pennyfarthing developments featured here include The Grayson, Hawthorne, Basalt, and 4138 Cambie.
A practice based in Vancouver, Grimwood Architecture explores sensible design practices that empower simple, lived experiences. Design is about fostering relationships between the existing and the new. Their designs extend the voices of current neighbourhoods into creative and lasting interventions across seven Lower Mainland municipalities.
Brittany Gudewill Design is a boutique interior design studio based in Vancouver. Founded by principal, Brittany Gudewill, the firm’s design process emphasizes honouring a project’s client, site, and story. Through the study of these project pillars, each design is individually curated for a one-of-a-kind result. At the foundation of BGD’s work is a focus on organic modernism, with an appreciation for the honesty of natural materials.
Expected Completion for Channel
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Burnaby, New Westminster, or Surrey?