At a Glance
- located at Chatham & First Avenue
- 3-storey, mixed use building
- 16 condominiums
- up to 4 commercial retail units
- bus stop located directly in front
- retail shops and Save-On-Foods at your doorstep
- steps from Steveston Village cafes & restaurants
- near Fisherman’s Wharf & Garry Point Park
- walk, jog, or bike the dyke trails
- convenient for shoreline kayaking
- 15-minute drive to Richmond Centre shopping
Small Town Charm
Located in the heart of historical Steveston Village, 16 spacious and sophisticated homes strike the perfect balance between opulent living and cozy comfort. Expansive windows fill the open-concept plans with an abundance of natural light, accented by nine-foot ceilings, wide-plank wood flooring, and a choice of two designer colour schemes. Thoughtful sound-proofing in walls and sub-floors give an extra assurance of privacy, peace, and quiet. Every kitchen includes a spacious eating bar, polished quartz countertops, elegant two-tone cabinetry, and sturdy Blomberg stainless steel appliances.
At Chatham 3755, enjoy all the advantages of a long-established community where daily essentials and leisure activities are found within steps from your front door. Stroll Steveston’s water park, browse for a new favourite book at the library, or enroll in a class at the community centre. Grocery shopping just got easier with the new Save-On Foods across the street. Buy the catch of the day straight from a boat docked at Fisherman’s Wharf, or pick up fish & chips from Pajo’s to savour at home with an ale from Britannia Brewing. Reward yourself with a lifestyle that many long for, but few seem to find.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Chatham 3755
From $799,900 to $1,299,000+. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Chatham 3755
Ranging from 1,042 – 1,760 sq ft, choose a home that works best for you from generously-sized layouts with two bedrooms to three bedrooms + den. Balconies expand your living space to the outdoors, offering beautiful village or mountain views. You can browse basic floorplans on the Chatham 3755 website.
Chatham 3755 Interiors
- Choice of two designer colour schemes: Boardwalk & Heritage
- Open and spacious homes with 9′ ceilings
- Forced-air heating and cooling throughout
- Expansive energy-efficient windows maximize natural light & views
- Energy efficient, 2″ faux-wood window coverings
- Well-insulated walls and sturdy, sound-absorbing sub-floor
- Durable wide-plank wood flooring throughout
- Designer-selected matte black door levers, cabinet hardware, pulls
- Elegant 3″-wide door casings & 7″-high baseboards
- Attractive crown molding in living & dining areas
- Full-height wardrobe closets with solid shelves and coat rods
- Full-capacity, side-by-side, front-load washer & dryer
- Charging station for portable electronic devices
- Natural gas hookup for barbeque or patio heater
- Hose bib & GFI electrical outlet on all patios
- Open plan with convenient eating bar
- Blomberg stainless steel appliance package:
- Large counter-depth refrigerator
- Gas range with self-cleaning oven
- Chimney-style hood fan
- Built-in microwave
- Quiet dishwasher
- Wine fridges in select units
- Cabinets with soft-close doors & drawers
- 42″-high upper cabinets
- LED under-cabinet lighting
- Luxurious quartz countertops with ceramic glazed backsplash
- Double stainless steel undermount sink with matte black single-lever pullout faucet
- Pullout shelving in kitchens with corner cabinetry
- Built-in open shelving for your favourite display items (most units)
- Modern vanities with soft-close drawers
- Sleek undermount sinks with polished chrome accessories
- Full-width vanity mirror with contemporary polished chrome wall lighting (en suite & main bathrooms only)
- Luxurious walk-in showers with frameless glass enclosure in most en suites
- Deep soaker tubs with sloped lumbar support and armrests (main bathrooms)
- Shower surrounds finished with large, stylish ceramic tiles
- Chrome multi-spray, adjustable-height hand shower
- Pressure-balanced, single-lever controls
- Durable ceramic tile floors in bathrooms
- En suites include electric radiant in-floor heating
- Powder rooms feature rectangular undermount sinks, white ceramic pulls, matte black accessories
- High-efficiency, low-consumption toilets with soft-close seats
Amenities at Chatham 3755
Host your next party or family get-together by taking advantage of the rooftop deck with expansive lounge area, artificial turf, gas barbecue hookup, plus sweeping views of the Fraser River and North Shore mountains.
Parking and Storage
Ground-level, off-street parking, storage for 20 bicycles, and 1 loading bay for retail tenants are accessed via the lane. There are 26 vehicle stalls for residents and 9 stalls shared between commercial and residential visitors.
Maintenance Fees at Chatham 3755
$0.35 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Chatham 3755
Founded in 2005, the Tien Sher Group of Companies is a fully-integrated real estate development firm named for the “three lions” as represented by founder, Charan Sethi, and his two sons. A vertically-integrated development and construction company, Tien Sher is responsible for multi-million dollar projects throughout Metro Vancouver. From sweeping master-planned neighbourhoods to boutique townhome collections and vibrant mixed-use developments, Tien Sher creates innovative communities that respond to the needs of homeowners and give back to the neighbourhoods at large.
Interface Architecture is a Richmond-based, full-service building design firm focused on consulting clients with careful analysis, timely communication, and inspired creativity. The studio offers a high level of personal attention and service due to the direct involvement and experience of the two architect principals, Ken Chow and John Lo.
Expected Completion for Chatham 3755
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Steveston, Brighouse, or Bridgeport?