At a Glance
- located at 33rd & Clarendon
- 4-storey residential lowrise
- 47 market condominiums
- panoramic city & mountain views
- walking distance to Cunningham Elementary School
- steps from Kingsway restaurants, shops, services
- close to 29th Avenue Skytrain station & multiple bus routes
- near Metrotown
- on-site Modo car share
Smart Refined Living
Located in the heart of East Vancouver’s Norquay Village, Clarendon Heights offers smart, refined living spaces that are perfect for any stage of life — from first-time homeowners to those looking to upsize or downsize. While our daily activities and errands should be seamless, we always want to come home to a quiet space to recharge. Located just off Kingsway, Clarendon Heights is just minutes away from stores, schools, parks, and restaurants. Nearby public transit options can easily take you anywhere in Metro Vancouver. At Clarendon Heights, experience tranquil living with modern convenience.
Floor Plans for Clarendon Heights
Choose from a selection of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes, ranging in size from 830 – 1,147 sq ft. Large and functional open floor plans balance form and function perfectly, creating bright, family-friendly spaces filled with natural light.
Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Clarendon Heights updates, or contact me today to discuss your particular needs.
Clarendon Heights Interiors
- Two designer-selected colour palettes to choose from: Light or Dark.
- Wood-style laminate flooring though out for the warm look and durability.
- Honest workmanship using quality materials and carefully selected fixtures.
- Timeless elements and exceptional designer touches, creating a harmonic living experience.
- Convenient in-suite stacked washer & dryer by Whirlpool.
- Energy-efficient LED track and overall lighting.
- Pre-wired connections to support a wide range of technologies, such as cable and high-speed internet service.
- Double-glazed windows and skylines with added thermal barrier.
- Modern cabinets with a matte laminate finish, matching with sleek aluminium pull.
- Thoughtful undercabinet lighting.
- Quartz countertop and glazed ceramic tile backsplash for easy maintenance.
- Undermount stainless steel double sink, accompanied by Grohe single-handle faucet with dual spray control.
- Contemporary brand-name appliances include:
- 30″ Whirlpool electric range
- 30″ Whirlpool refrigerator with freezer drawer
- Whirlpool stainless steel dishwasher
- Discreet stainless steel hood fan by Elica
- Extending the Scandinavian theme with modern cabinets, quartz countertop, and ceramic backsplash.
- Designer-selected porcelain floors and sculptural ceramic wall tile.
- Alcove tub with Grohe shower combination for total relaxation.
- Two-piece toilet by Villeroy & Boch.
- Master en suite featuring Grohe tub shower system with hand wand.
Amenities at Clarendon Heights
Expand your living space to the outdoors with over 6,000 sq ft of beautifully-landscaped rooftop terrace and communal spaces where you can host social gatherings at the rooftop lounge with a fully-equipped barbeque. Alternatively, you can have a quiet moment for yourself at the yoga and tai chi area. Kids also have a secure toddler play area, and there’s a community garden to grow your own vegetables or flowers.
Parking and Storage
A secured underground parkade provides ample parking and a generous amount of bike/storage lockers. Every vehicle stall has an EV-ready charging station. You can also take advantage of an on-site Modo car share.
Maintenance Fees at Clarendon Heights
Developer Team for Clarendon Heights
Fully Homes is a Vancouver real estate development company that specializes in multi-family development. With over 20 years of residential and commercial development experience, the goal of Fully Homes is to deliver quality homes beyond their customer’s expectations.
Wilson Chang Architect, a strategy partner of Formation Project Management, is a young, energetic, multi-disciplinary design team specializing in architecture and online collaboration. Their current projects include residential and commercial buildings, as well as 3D visualization, digital fabrication, and online collaboration with overseas partners.
Sukava Associates Interior Design (SAID) is a Vancouver-based boutique interior design firm dedicated to creating customized design solutions for client aspirations and requirements. The principal goal is to produce simple luxury with an edge. Their portfolio includes a wide range of projects in both hospitality (restaurants, spas, resorts) and residential (multi-family, single-family residences, display suites) sectors.
Expected Completion for Clarendon Heights
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Renfrew-Collingwood, Kensington-Cedar Cottage, or Grandview-Woodland?