At a Glance
- located at 192 Street & 70th Avenue
- 49 New England-inspired townhomes
- 1,718-sq-ft social club
- walking distance to schools
- close to Clayton shops & restaurants
- new Clayton Community Centre opening next year
- future SkyTrain station nearby at Clayton Centre
- 5-minute drive to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes to Costco & Walmart
Intimate Charm. Authentic Character.
At a time when home ownership is increasingly becoming difficult, it’s a pleasant surprise to learn you can afford a high-style home that more than meets your needs. At Clayton Station, it starts with classic New England-inspired architecture, with spacious family-friendly floor plans, and luxurious finishes. Experience a great room with an entertainment-sized kitchen, so everyone stays connected. Enjoy cooking in your gourmet kitchen featuring a gas cooktop, wall oven and beverage centre built into your island, comfortable heating and cooling with a high-efficiency furnace, and a stunning main-floor powder room.
Pricing for Clayton Station
Starting from $598,800. Phase 2 is selling now.
Floor Plans for Clayton Station
Clayton Station’s 3-storey, 3-bedroom townhomes offer nine different layouts, ranging from 1,382 to 1,965 sq ft. You can browse basic plans on the Clayton Station website.
With Phase 1 already sold out, interested buyers should contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Clayton Station Interiors
- Inviting front door with windows, custom address plaque and polished chrome hardware welcomes you home.
- Generous 9-foot ceilings.
- All homes feature a luxurious powder room and wood laminate flooring throughout the main floor.
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms and on stairways.
- Wood closet organizers allowing the ability to customize storage components to fit your exact needs.
- Expansive low-E windows fill each room with natural light and improve energy efficiency while reducing harsh UV rays.
- Professionally designed lighting package.
- Entertain in the warmer months on generous decks or patios, and enjoy outdoor living in your own private, enclosed yard or on your front entry porch (some homes).
- Multimedia connections for high-speed cable Internet access.
- Front-loading GE washer & dryer on bedroom level
- Contemporary custom shaker style cabinetry with stylish chrome pulls.
- Attractive wood laminate flooring providing a seamless look with main living areas and is easy to maintain.
- Stunning quartz stone countertops with imported ceramic tile backsplash.
- An entertainment-sized kitchen island becomes a family gathering place.
- Convenient cabinet features include soft-close hardware on doors and built-in microwave shelf atop wall oven.
- Sleek Slate finish appliances co-ordinate beautifully:
— 21.9 cu. ft. GE side-by-side refrigerator
— 24” wide Slate built-in GE dishwasher
— 30” wide built-in GE gas cooktop
— 30” wide 4 speed GE vent hood
— 30” 5.0 cu. ft. GE self-clean true convection wall oven
— 4.1 cu. ft. GE beverage center in island
— GE slate series microwave oven
- Meal prep and cleanup are a snap with double-bowl stainless steel sinks with sleek single-lever faucet and pullout vegetable spray.
- All homes include a garburator.
- All en suites offer a spa-style custom shower.
- Custom Shaker-style cabinetry with chrome pulls and designer-selected quartz countertops.
- Polished chrome bath and shower faucets with undermount sinks.
- Main bathrooms feature a bathtub with 1′ x 2′ ceramic tile surround, quartz countertop, and vanity lighting.
Amenities at Clayton Station
The Social Club is a two-floor, standalone amenity building that features a games room with a pool table, a meeting room, washrooms, and two big screen television lounges, each with a bar and seating area.
Parking and Storage
Each home has its own side-by-side or tandem, two-car garage.
Maintenance Fees at Clayton Station
$0.13 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Clayton Station
Dreamstar is a family-owned real estate development company and residential home builder, focused on creating innovative and successful communities. Since the early 1980s, Dreamstar Homes has over 30 years of experience building hundreds of homes throughout the Lower Mainland, ranging from townhomes to single–family communities. As one of the only residential home builders in British Columbia to have its own sales, development, construction, and customer service departments all under one roof, Dreamstar is truly committed to serving their customers every step of the way.
Expected Completion for Clayton Station
Completion is expected this year.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Cloverdale, Newton, or Fleetwood?
Check out these great Surrey Presales!