At a Glance
- located at Mountain Highway & Seylynn Crescent
- 28-storey luxury highrise
- 238 condos, 9 townhomes
- award-winning 14,000-sq-ft residents club
- walking distance to Seylynn & Bridgman parks
- nearby hiking, biking, riding, skiing
- 5-minute drive to Capilano University
- quick access to Highway 1 & Iron Workers Memorial Bridge
Defining the Art of Elegant Living
Compass is a collection of new luxury condominiums and townhomes in North Vancouver’s Seylynn Village by Denna Homes. Designed by DA Architects, the building’s architecture takes its cues from the surrounding landscape and the area’s industrial heritage. Spacious residences enjoy views that capture an endless panorama from North Shore mountains to Burrard Inlet to downtown Vancouver. Oversize windows welcome in more daylight, creating a greater feeling of openness throughout each home. Interiors from Insight Design Group are the epitome of class, designed to define the art of elegant living.
Seylynn Village is your gateway to good living with a growing selection of unique restaurants, shops, and recreational opportunities. Sip a cup of java from Moja Coffee before stocking up at Mountain Equipment Co-op and heading out for adventure. Ski the slopes of Seymour, fish Lynn Creek, or cycle for hours along forested trails. Grab a beer at one of three craft breweries in the neighbourhood. Enjoy the benefits of the nearby transit-oriented, mixed-use community of Lynn Creek Town Centre. Whatever you choose, you’ll never be far from a vibrant community and the comfort of your home.
Pricing for Compass
Move in now. Limited collection of homes still available with sales from $799,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Compass
No other development on the North Shore combines the convenience of three high-speed elevators, triple-glazed windows, and air-conditioning in all homes. Compass offers a mix of condominiums and townhouses with one to three bedrooms — with or without dens — ranging in size from 598 to 1,724 sq ft. You can browse basic floorplans on the Compass at Seylynn Village website.
- Choice of three contemporary colour schemes: Ash, Chestnut, or Sable
- Generous 8’6″ ceilings in living spaces & bedrooms
- Central air conditioning with in-suite controls
- Stunning floor-to-ceiling triple-glazed windows
- Black-out roller blinds in bedrooms
- Flush painted solid wood doors
- Contemporary 6″ baseboards free of space-consuming heaters
- Wide-plank brushed laminate flooring throughout kitchen & bedrooms
- High-efficiency stacked Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Private oversize balconies with epic views of Burrard Inlet, local peaks, city lights
- Gas bibs on all balconies
- Sleek modern cabinetry with full extension drawers and soft-close hinges
- Illuminating under-cabinet puck lights & ceiling recessed pot lights
- 30″ Fisher & Paykel Active Smart 17 cu ft bottom freezer refrigerator
- 24″ Bosch dishwasher
- 30″ Bosch stainless steel wall oven
- 30″ Bosch 4-burner gas cooktop
- Panasonic microwave & trim kit
- Scratch-, stain-, and heat-resistant quartz composite countertops
- Luminous 4″ x 16″ glass tile backsplash
- Undermount stainless steel sink (single or double, depending on plan)
- Contemporary polished chrome pull-down Grohe faucet
- Floating ceiling
- 12″ x 24″ porcelain floor tiles
- Contemporary ceramic wall tiles:
- Main bathrooms have 12″ x 24″ white matte wall tile
- En suites have 4″ x 24″ white matte tile in shower surround
- Spacious soaker tub
- Oversized showers
- Grohe shower system with rain shower head with adjustable hand shower
- Ceiling-recessed water-resistant pot lights in shower
- Grohe deck-mounted chrome faucets
- Polished chrome towel bar, robe hooks, tissue holder
- Elegant floating vanity mirror
- Main bathrooms have 24″-wide medicine cabinets above toilet
- Deep storage drawers in vanity
- Luxurious composite stone countertops
- Composite stone backsplash in en suite
- Undermount sinks
- Engineered brushed hardwood flooring
- 30″ Bosch integrated fridge
- 5-burner Bosch range cooktop
- 24″ Bosch integrated dishwasher
- Panasonic vented microwave trim kit
- Faber hoodfan
- Quartztile stone kitchen countertops & backsplash
- Grohe pull-down kitchen faucets
- InSinkErator garburator
- Integrated undercounter recycling bins
- Pantry & additional drawer accessories
- Electrolux front-loading washer & dryer with Perfect Steam
- Closet organizers
- 36” Bosh integrated fridge
- 9′ ceilings
- 370 CFM oven hood fan
Amenities at Compass
Exclusive to Seylynn Village residents, the Denna Club is an impressive 14,000-sq-ft facility offering a fully-equipped fitness centre, 25-metre infinity lap pool, lounge, spa, and dedicated yoga and dance room. Take a dip in the pool, raise your heart rate at the 3,700-sq-ft fitness room, or grab a mat and stretch your limbs to their limits. The hot tub, steam room, and sauna await. Building amenities at Compass include a gym, meeting room, and guest suite.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade features individual bike lockers and storage lockers for each suite, a fully-equipped bike repair shop, dedicated bike and pet washing station, on-site car co-op vehicles, and complimentary electric vehicle charging stations.
Maintenance Fees at Compass
$0.50 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Compass
Denna Homes is a partnership of experienced individuals with development backgrounds all around Greater Vancouver, specializing in the construction and lease of quality property developments. Since 2005, Denna has been involved in the Lower Mainland’s real estate landscape with the development of residential, commercial, and industrial projects. Denna Homes present realistic and convenient residential spaces, catering to a wide variety of commercial space requirements – from small startup businesses to large Canadian and global multinational operators. The development partners have been involved in general trading, manufacturing, and various highrise developments worldwide
DA is one of Vancouver’s leading firms, dedicated to craftsmanship and design, collaboration, and community building. For over four decades, the team at DA Architects + Planners has produced a diverse variety of structures, combining innovative form with function that is focused on community-building. DA brings a strong appetite for the creative edge and a love of craft to each new opportunity for innovation.
Insight Design Group is an award-winning, Vancouver-based interior design firm with a focus on residential, commercial, and hospitality projects. They are a dynamic group committed to an enthusiastic approach in all they do. Since 1995, Insight has been involved with some of the most successful developments and projects in Vancouver and throughout Canada.
Expected Completion for Compass
Completed in summer 2018.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West or North Vancouver?