At a Glance
- located at King George Boulevard & 64 Avenue
- 4-storey + six 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 76 townhomes
- near North Ridge Elementary & Panorama Ridge Secondary schools
- 8-minute drive to King’s Cross shopping
- 8 minutes from Newton Recreation Centre
- 8-minute drive to Serpentine Fen trails & wetlands
- 8 minutes from Delta Golf & Country Club
- 18-minute drive to White Rock beach & promenade
West Vancouver Style of Living
Creekside Terrace is a new collection of 76 luxurious townhomes by Ansu Development. It consists of 36 stacked and 40 traditional townhomes distributed between seven woodframe buildings. Exteriors feature a contemporary design with white, black, and taupe HardiePlank siding, cedar accents, and glass guardrails. Corner façades are enhanced with extensive glazing. A variety of floor plans from 1,094 – 1,983 sq ft, offer a selection of 14 unit types of one to three levels with 2- to 4-bedroom + den layouts. Select homes include a roof deck. Storage for 111 bicycles and parking for 146 vehicles is provided by a single-level underground garage. Resident amenities feature a multi-function room with a kitchen and an outdoor children’s play area.
Situated at the edge of a single-family residential neighbourhood in Newton, Creekside Terrace is an attractive purchase opportunity for families. Somewhere To Grow Montessori, North Ridge Elementary, and Panorama Ridge Secondary schools are all within walking distance. Shopping, leisure, and recreation options can be found within a 10-minute drive. King’s Cross, Centre of Newton, Newton Crossing, Newton Town Centre, and Costco provide you with all of your day-to-day shopping and professional service needs. Nearby, you can keep your kids’ bodies and minds active at the Newton Recreation Centre, Newton Arena, and the Newton branch of Surrey Libraries. Enjoy weekend excursions to Serpentine Fen or Burns Bog for nature viewing, or spend the day on the seashore at White Rock or Crescent Beach. At Creekside Terrace, everything is just a stone’s throw away.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Creekside Terrace
Starting from $657,800. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Creekside Terrace updates.
Floor Plans for Creekside Terrace
Choose your ideal home from a selection of 2-storey stacked townhomes and 3-storey traditional rowhouses. The former consist of five different unit types with 1,157 – 1,417 sq ft of interior space — all with three bedrooms. The latter range from 1,094 – 1,983 sq ft with nine different floorplans ranging from 2-bedroom to 4-bedroom + den layouts. Select plans feature rooftop decks.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Creekside Terrace Interiors
- Modern, contemporary-styled comfortable living
- Elegant designer finished entry and hardware throughout
- Rich laminate flooring and painted baseboard finish
- Large deck or spacious patios for summer days and outdoor living
- Double glazed, thermally broken vinyl windows
- Personalized hot water systems
- Electric baseboard heating with individual thermostat controls
- Alarm system rough-in
- Stylish flat panel laminated cabinetry with brush nickel hardware
- Quartz finish countertops with stainless steel double sinks
- Designer track lighting
- Convenient breakfast bar
- Energy Star stainless steel appliances by Whirlpool
- Ceramic tile backsplash with handcrafted ceramic tile inserts
- Flat panel cabinetry with brush nickel pulls
- Quartz finish countertops in en suite and all washrooms
- Ceramic tile tub and shower with accent tile inserts
- Chrome and glass walk-in shower with non-slip surface in second baths
- Large glass vanity mirror with cosmetic bar lights
Amenities at Creekside Terrace
Residents will enjoy shared use of a multi-function room with kitchen facilities, lounge spaces, and a games area. An adjacent outdoor amenity space features a children’s play area that includes raised grass mounds, climbing logs, a slide, a sand pit, and a tunnel. A central breezeway between the buildings provides space for private patios and shared seating areas for residents to socialize.
Parking and Storage
A single-level underground parkade provides storage for 111 bicycles and stalls for 134 resident and 12 visitor vehicles. Beside the entrance to the courtyard off King George Boulevard are three accessible visitor parking spaces.
Maintenance Fees at Creekside Terrace
$0.35 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Creekside Terrace
Since 1981, Ansu Development has earned a reputation for creating homes designed to meet the needs of homeowners. Consistent quality, integrity, and performance are their top priorities. Besides exacting standards of design, engineering, construction, and fine finishes, your home at Creekside Terrace is covered by a comprehensive 10-year warranty provide by one of Canada’s largest insurance underwriters, Wilson Beck Insurance. Personal attention to detail and customer satisfaction are crucial characteristic that have supported Ansu Development’s ongoing success.
Wilson Chang Architect, a strategy partner of Formation Project Management, is a young, energetic, multi-disciplinary design team specializing in architecture and online collaboration. Their current projects include residential and commercial buildings, as well as 3D visualization, digital fabrication, and online collaboration with overseas partners. Past projects featured here include Aristotle, Eliot at Norquay, and Loma.
Expected Completion for Creekside Terrace
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Fleetwood, Newton, or South Surrey?
Check out Panorama Park, Horizon, Headwater, and these great Surrey Presales!