At a Glance
- located at Crescentview Drive & Connaught Crescent
- 3-storey woodframe lowrise
- 22 condominiums
- steps from Edgemont Village restaurants, services, shops
- 3-minute walk to Murdo Frazer Park
- 11 minutes from Delbrook Community Recreation Centre
- 7-minute drive to Grouse Mountain
- 11 minutes from Lonsdale Quay
- 16-minute drive to Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal
22 Beautiful West Coast Contemporary Residences
Crescentview is a new residential development by VPAC Construction Group in North Vancouver’s sought-after Edgemont Village. This 3-storey woodframe building, designed by award-winning RLA Architects, offers a limited selection of 22 luxury condominiums with 1- to 3-bedroom floorplans of 744 – 1,155 sq ft. Each home includes spacious decks or patios. Penthouses feature large rooftop terraces with captivating mountain views. Open-concept interiors by Portico Design Group are finished in a choice of cool or warm colour schemes with 10- to 14-foot ceilings, top-of-the-line integrated Meile appliances, Corian countertops, Kohler plumbing fixtures, and an HVAC system with energy recovery ventilator for year-round comfort.
Edgemont Village is located on a sunny, flat bench at the base of the scenic North Shore mountains. This family-friendly community offers a host of amenities, including European-style cafés, specialty grocers, independent shops, a library, and a full range of health and professional services. Start your day nearby at the popular Delany’s Coffee House. Then pick up fresh baked goods at COBS, choice cuts of beef at Windsor Meats, and local produce at Thrifty Foods. For a break from cooking and washing up, enjoy a relaxing meal at one of Edgemont’s friendly restaurants, from Mexican at Cantina Norte or Italian at Nicli Antica to Japanese at Nobu Sushi. Enjoy the serenity of countless hiking trails and public parks from the Capilano Suspension Bridge to the top of Grouse Mountain. For points beyond, there are easy transit options to Lonsdale Quay, Park Royal, Stanley Park, and downtown Vancouver. At Crescentview, enjoy the very best of the North Shore at your doorstep.
Pricing for Crescentview
Starting from $995,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Crescentview updates.
Floor Plans for Crescentview
Crescentview homes include patios or decks that are fitted with a gas hookup suitable for a barbeque, fire pit, or space heater. Penthouses feature spacious rooftop terraces with mountain views. A selection of floorplans range from 1- to 3-bedrooms with interiors from 744 – 1,155 sq ft:
- 2 x 744-sq-ft 1-bedroom
- 1 x 878-sq-ft 1-bedroom + den
- 6 x 2-bedroom from 957 – 1,018 sq ft
- 7 x 2-bedroom + den from 952 – 1,155 sq ft
- 6 x 1,125-sq-ft 3-bedroom
- Choice of two elegant colour schemes: Belmont or Highland
- 10′ – 14′ ceilings throughout all living areas
- German-engineered windows
- Wide-plank laminate flooring
- Full-size Whirlpool Alpha Slim front-loading washer & dryer
- Polished chrome hardware
- Sleek roller shades add a modern touch
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system with energy recovery ventilator
- Corian kitchen countertops with waterfall edges
- Undermount sink with in-sink garburetor
- Polished chrome Kohler faucet
- Blanco faucet for penthouses and as an upgrade option
- Modern cabinetry with soft-close hardware
- Under-cabinet recessed lighting
- Large-format porcelain tile backsplash makes an elegant statement of sophistication
- Premium appliance package includes:
- Miele 30″ & 36″ integrated fridge/freezer
- Miele 30″ stainless steel wall oven
- Miele 30″ stainless steel 5-burner gas cooktop
- Miele 30″ stainless steel hood fan
- Venmar Ispira under-cabinet hood fan (penthouse/upgrade)
- Miele 24″ integrated dishwasher
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave
- Sleek high-gloss cabinetry in en suite & main bath
- Elegant Corian countertops with undermount sink
- Polished large-format tiles on shower & tub walls
- Deep soaker tub
- Slim profile luxury performance toilet
- Modern Kohler faucets & hand-held shower fixtures
- Quality porcelain tile floor
- Stylish mirrored medicine cabinet in en suite
Parking and Storage
A single-level underground garage will provide parking for 46 vehicles, including 1 accessible and 6 visitor stalls. Each home includes one parking space.
Maintenance Fees at Crescentview
Developer Team for Crescentview
Since 2002, VPAC Construction Group has specialized in providing design and build expertise to deliver a full spectrum of pre-construction and construction management and general contracting services for commercial, multi-family, and seniors housing projects. VPAC aims to acquire large development, corporate, and seniors housing clients; expand its operations; and become recognized industry experts.
RLA Architects is a multi-award-winning architectural firm located in Vancouver. With over 40 years of international experience, they are an industry leader specializing in high-quality urban and resort master-planned communities, mixed-use developments, and large-scale multi-family residential designs. By applying principles of careful research, creativity, thoroughly understanding clients, and community sensitivity to all design work, RLA focus on creating buildings that work aesthetically and practically for users, clients, the community, and the environment. Past projects featured here include Berkeley House, Forester at Burke Mountain, Whitgift Gardens, and Belmont Residences.
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring Crescentview’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States. Previous Portico projects featured here include Cambie62, Chelsea Gate, Lariva, and Toppen Ridge.
Expected Completion for Crescentview
June 1, 2022.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Lonsdale, Edgemont, or Lynnmour?