At a Glance
- located at 208 Street & 76 Avenue
- 16 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 80 freehold townhomes
- short walk to Richard Bulpitt Elementary School
- close to Willoughby Town Centre shops, services, restaurants
- near Yorkson & Willoughby community parks
- short drive to Langley Events Center
- 5 minutes from SmartCentres Langley, Walmart, Costco
- 5-minute drive to Highway 1
Come Home to Comfort
Welcome to Crofton, a new community of 80 x 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes by Atrium Group coming soon to Langley’s Yorkson neighbourhood. Ranging from 1,650 to 2,097 sq ft, 2-car garages, roomy balconies, spacious patios, and private fenced yards make Crofton an ideal choice to raise your family. Every home offers a modern, contemporary layout, sleek chef’s kitchen with Shaker-style maple cabinets, quartz countertops, waterfall kitchen island, and premium LG appliances.
At Crofton, you’ll enjoy proximity to everything you need to live, work, and play. Find all your daily necessities just down the street at Willoughby Town Centre. Community centres, parks, and the Langley Events Centre are minutes away, so it’s easy to get the kids to hockey, soccer, or arts activities. Willoughby’s Community Plan has been designed with outdoor recreation in mind. For outdoor enthusiasts, miles of nature trails and dozens of acres of parkland are all within walking distance. Commuters will appreciate convenient access to other areas of the Lower Mainland with Crofton’s close proximity to Highway 1 and transit options at Carvolth Exchange. As part of a complete community, Crofton is the right place to put down roots.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Crofton
Starting from $689,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Crofton updates.
Floor Plans for Crofton
Each Crofton home is innovatively designed with open spaces, high ceilings, and creative layouts that offer space to entertain, play, and relax. Choose from 47 x 3-bedroom or 33 x 4-bedroom plans, ranging from 1,650 to 2,131 sq ft.
Residences include a balcony with room for a barbeque or patio furniture. Each home also has a landscaped front yard or back patio. You can browse basic floorplans on the Crofton website. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Each Crofton home has been professionally designed with quality interiors and well-thought out spaces to create a comfortable place to gather. Smart, eco-friendly conveniences and unique touches also meet the needs of a modern family.
- 9′ high ceilings
- Two designer colour schemes with natural light or dark accents
- High ceilings and open concept spaces
- Large windows let in plenty of natural light
- Wide-plank, easy-care laminate flooring
- Plush carpeting for a luxurious feel in bedrooms
- Cozy electric fireplace in living room
- In-suite air conditioning
- Soundproofing for quiet enjoyment
- Stainless steel LG appliances include electric range and convection oven and French door refrigerator with bottomfreezer drawer including ice maker & water dispenser
- Kitchen island with built-in stainless steel microwave and dishwasher
- Soft-close, Shaker-style cabinetry with contrasting chrome or matte black hardware
- Quartz countertops pair beautifully with quartz marble-look backsplash
- Stylish polished chrome fixtures
- Three bathrooms, including powder room, main, en suite
- Designer tile in one of two colour schemes with contrasting accents
- Modern, stylish fixtures, including rainhead-style showerhead
- Easy-clean undermount sink in main and en suite
- Energy-efficient dual-flush toilet
- Minimalist design Hytec bathtub in main; shower in en suite
Amenities at Crofton
Residents will enjoy use of two landscaped common areas located at the centre of the site that each feature a children’s play area, open green spaces, and social gathering areas with seating.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached double-car garage with an EV charging station. Storage space is available in both laundry room and garage. There are also 16 visitor vehicle parking stalls, mostly located on both ends of the site.
Maintenance Fees at Crofton
$0.26 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Crofton
Atrium Group specializes in building multi-family and custom homes, as well as commercial real estate projects in Canada and overseas. Based in Surrey, Atrium is committed to building communities and contributing to connected neighbourhoods. They bring decades of experience as realtors and builders, which supports a strong understanding of what homebuyers are looking for. Atrium’s vision is to offer homeowners well-designed, eco-friendly, and technological features in beautiful, quality-built homes.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. The company’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. BDA’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Expected Completion for Crofton
To be built in three phases. First occupancy on October 1, 2021.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?
Check out Lennox at Latimer, Skylark, Homestead, and these great South Fraser Presales!