At a Glance
- located at Bear Mountain
- 18 luxury townhomes in a gated community
- Built Green certified homes
- spectacular mountain & ocean views
- steps from hiking & mountain bike trails
- 3-minute drive to Bear Mountain Resort
- 10 minutes to Goldstream Park
- 10-minute drive to shopping at Millstream Village
- 30 minutes to Downtown Victoria
Canada’s Urban Resort Community
Cypress Gates at Bear Mountain is an exclusive gated community of 18 exceptional villas that epitomize the height of luxury. The developer, Ecoasis, has positioned Cypress Gates to take full advantage of the natural terrain and rugged beauty that makes Bear Mountain such a special place to live. Expansive floor plans and sight lines to the outdoors create living spaces that are perfect for entertaining. You’ll enjoy stunning views of the Olympic Mountains, the Pacific Ocean, Langford Lake, and protected Goldstream Park.
Just minutes from downtown Victoria, Bear Mountain is the perfect retreat. Enjoy the calm, serene setting of the Bear Mountain Golf Resort. Play a round of world-class golf, ride bike trails, explore nature, or slip away to the award-winning Sante Spa. Most homes purchased from Ecoasis are also Golf Membership Eligible, adding value to your property and to your lifestyle.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Cypress Gates
Phase 2 homes from $1,329,000 to $1,359,000. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Cypress Gates updates.
Floor Plans for Cypress Gates
The villas have been designed with the following selection of floorplans:
- Atmosphere: 2,464 sq ft | 3 bed | 3.5 bath | 2.5 garage
- Breathe: 2,424 sq ft | 3 bed | 3.5 bath | 2.5 garage
- Connect: 2,318 sq ft | 3 bed | 2.5 bath | 2.5 garage
- Dream: 2,530 sq ft | 3 bed | 2.5 bath | 2.5 garage
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Cypress Gates Interiors
- Breathtaking views of Goldstream Park, Mount Finlayson or the 3rd green and 4th hole of the coveted Mountain Course can be enjoyed from the villa’s countless windows and generous outdoor spaces.
- Expansive vaulted ceilings are quite literally the height of luxury.
- Secondary master bedrooms with adjoining en suites allow guests the privacy of their own space.
- Well thought-out display areas, including open shelving in the kitchen, create spaces to elegantly showcase treasured items.
- A contemporary fireplace conceals an integrated, remote drop-down TV. Retracted, this specially designed feature completely disappears for a clean-line, minimal aesthetic.
- Discover dramatic gourmet kitchens with porcelain slab backsplashes, quartz countertops and high-gloss acrylic cabinetry. Combined with rift-cut oak, these elements create a striking juxtaposition of modern and natural.
- A wine fridge and feature wine wall create the perfect hub for socializing and entertaining.
- Fisher & Paykel appliances with integrated refrigerator and dishwasher drawers complete this stunning space.
- En suites are highlighted with Victoria + Albert freestanding tubs and vessel sinks, Spanish stone tiles and sleek, wood plank shower trays with linear shower drains.
- Quartz countertops atop floating vanities create a luxurious, European ambiance.
- Pedestal sinks and full-length mirrors with metallic tile accents make for the ultimate in contemporary chic powder rooms.
Amenities at Cypress Gates
A wide range of amenties and activities are available to all Bear Mountain residents. Enjoy the facilities at The Westin Bear Mountain, including the rejuvenating Sante Spa, two Nicklaus Design golf courses, Canada’s largest indoor/outdoor red clay court tennis centre, and an intense workout at the North Langford Recreation Centre. There are also plenty of hiking and biking trails just steps from your door. Or if boating is more your fancy, nearby Goldstream Boathouse is your launching point for enjoying Saanich Inlet.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an interior 2.5-car garage.
Developer Team for Cypress Gates
Ecoasis provides the expertise, infrastructure, and investment capital to drive the development of sustainable and innovative communities. With a current geographical focus on Hawaii, Whistler, and Victoria, Ecoasis specializes in land acquisition and development of residential and resort real estate — signature properties that are enhanced for the benefit not just of stakeholders but the surrounding communities, as well. By partnering with the most experienced consultants, architects, engineering firms, and construction companies, Ecoasis creates products of high quality and lasting value.
From offices in downtown Vancouver and Victoria, Wensley Architecture provides a full range of architectural, planning, and interior design services. With more than forty years of practice in Western Canada, WA is widely recognized for expertise in retail, residential, mixed-use, and senior health-care projects. They are also experienced in hospitality, office, industrial, and institutional design.
From offices in Nanaimo and Victoria, Island West Coast Developments has been providing innovative green design-build, general contracting, and construction management services across Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland for over 30 years. The owners and employees of IWCD have always appreciated and valued the beauty of Canada’s West Coast and have a sincere desire to preserve and protect it for future generations. As a result, one of IWCD’s mandates is a commitment to building green by employing both design and construction practices that promote the health and well-being of building occupants, the community, and the environment.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Victoria, Saanich, or Langford?