At a Glance
- located at Dansey Avenue & Clayton Street
- 6-storey residential building
- 128 steel frame condominiums
- over 7,255 sq ft of amenities
- 2 blocks south of The Vancouver Golf Club
- close to North Road restaurants
- near The City of Lougheed shopping centre
- walking distance to Lougheed Town Centre Station
- 2-minute drive to Lougheed Highway
Elements in Balance
Brought to you by Belford Properties, Dansey is a new condominium building consisting of 128 steel frame homes, ranging from studios to 3-bedrooms, that offer solid value in West Coquitlam. Designed by Ciccozzi Architecture, Dansey features a tasteful mix of modern Hardie panel and brick exterior detailing. Landscaped grounds include over 4,400 sq ft of outdoor amenities, while indoors, residents will have use of a fitness area, resident lounge, co-working/reading room, and an entertainment space. Climate controlled interiors include individual in-home air conditioning and a heat recovery ventilator system.
Dansey is ideally situated for convenient access to the shops and services of The City of Lougheed shopping centre, which is currently undergoing a major redevelopment. A variety of cafes and restaurants along North Road offer diverse options for dining and socializing. With close proximity to Lougheed Town Centre SkyTrain station and Lougheed Highway, you need not travel far to events and activities in Burnaby, New Westminter, Vancouver, or Port Moody. Dansey brings the natural elements of home, environment, and community together into a harmonious living environment.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Dansey
Selling now from the low $300,000s. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Dansey updates.
Floor Plans for Dansey
Choose from these smart, well-designed, and affordable home ownership options:
- 5 x 407-sq-ft studios
- 67 x 1-bedroom from 383- 564 sq ft
- 5 x 573-sq-ft 1-bedroom + den from
- 29 x 2-bedroom from 606 – 854 sq ft
- 3 x 645-sq-ft 2-bedroom + den from
- 19 x 3-bedroom from 832 – 1,081 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Dansey is designed to deliver a comfortable and consistent environment. Natural and ambient light work together to create welcoming space.
- State-of-the-art climate control including individual in-home air conditioning
- Individual heat recovery ventilator system
- Two fresh and bold colour schemes
- Gorgeous herringbone pattern luxury wood patterned vinyl flooring
- 9′ overheight smooth-finish ceilings
- Custom closet organizer systems in bedroom
- Energy efficient, stacked front-load washer & dryer
- Overhead ceiling lighting in bedroom
- White roller blind window coverings / blackout in bedrooms
- Stainless steel appliance package featuring:
- 4-burner Samsung gas cooktop
- Built-in Samsung wall oven
- Telescopic hood fan with puck lights
- Integrated refrigerator & dishwasher
- Ceiling mount pendant lighting over kitchen island
- Square edge stone countertops with matching solid stone backsplash
- PerfectSense soft close cabinets with satiny-smooth, easy to clean, fingerprint and smudge-resistant finish
- Riobel Pro black matte kitchen faucet with 2-jet pulldown spray
- Double bowl sink
- Square edge Caesarstone vanity countertops
- Elegant custom vanity with soft close medicine cabinet featuring recessed mirror, shelf, and bulkhead with undermount puck lighting
- Large format 12″ x 24″ Regen series matte stone floors
- Deep soaker tub for soothing relaxation
- Frameless glass shower enclosure with tempered glass & matte black hardware
- Riobel Pro matte black 3-jet shower head
- Riobel Pro height adjustable matte black hand shower
- Large format 24″ x 24″ tile tub & shower surround
- Undermount porcelain sink
- Riobel Pro single lever matte black faucet
- Skirted one piece toilet with top-mounted dual-flush buttons
- Matte black towel and toilet roll holder
Amenities at Dansey
Over 2,800 sq ft of indoor amenities include a multi-purpose room with a full kitchen, a washroom, a fitness area, and a lounge. An outdoor patio with a fire pit outside the multi-purpose room and a courtyard with a barbeque dining area, dog wash, and kids play space are some of the 4,425 sq ft of outdoor amenities.
Parking and Storage
Three levels of underground parking will accommodate 130 resident and 19 visitor vehicle stalls, of which 22 are accessible. A 240-volt outlet will be available for 128 stalls. The parkade will also provide storage for 160 bicyles, while short-term racks for 6 bikes will be at ground level. One loading space will be located at the northwest corner of the site in the lane.
Maintenance Fees at Dansey
Developer Team for Dansey
Belford Properties is a uniquely driven Vancouver-based development company focused on innovative real estate projects designed to enhance the lives of buyers, while bettering business and communities. In addition to creating forward-thinking real estate opportunities with an impressive and growing portfolio of multi-million-dollar projects in the Lower Mainland, Belford Properties has a proven track record of funding and supporting key initiatives in art, education and youth, to strengthen each neighbourhood it contributes to. Other projects featured here include Churchill Townhomes and Sun Towers Two.
Located in Vancouver, Ciccozzi Architecture is an award-winning, full-service architecture firm specializing in residential and commercial design. At the heart of Ciccozzi’s identity is a carefully-honed design process — one that promotes co-operation, interactivity, and highly-personalized service for every client. The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. Ciccozzi strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic, but rather reveals itself through a process of discovery. Previous projects featured here include Kira, Latimer Heights, Provenance, and Soleil.
At Ross & Company Interiors, Charyle Ross and the team have a love and passion for beautiful interiors. The Burnaby firm has been creating inspired designs for over 15 years. As specialists in residential and multi-family residential design, Ross & Company Interiors work with residential clients and developers to create amazing interiors and spaces.
Expected Completion for Dansey
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Port Moody, Coquitlam, or Port Coquitlam?
Check out Vue, The Heights on Austin, SOCO, and these great Tri-Cities Presales!