At a Glance
- located at 11501 84th Ave Delta, BC
- 122 Units – 2.5 – 3 Bedrooms
- 1318 sq ft suites
- close Nordel Shopping Centre.
- Easily access major routes
- numerous nearby markets and grocers along Scott Rd
- North Delta Recreation Centre
- swim in the outdoor pool.
- ice skate, play hockey and curl.
DELTA GARDENS, THE SOCIAL HEART OF NORTH DELTA
Delta Gardens’ sophisticated features and attention to detail offer more than most homes and are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in the social heart of North Delta.
Experience an enhanced sense of community, exceptional convenience and an abundance of activities that can only come from living in the Social Heart of North Delta. Delta Gardens is the first, and one-of-a-kind collection of traditional and grand one, two, and three-bedroom homes uniquely situated to take advantage of the very best of this vibrant neighbourhood.
Satisfy a craving at a local favourite or pick up fresh ingredients at the numerous nearby markets and grocers. Options are aplenty along the vibrant Scott Road or the conveniently close Nordel Shopping Centre. Easily access major routes that can take you on an out-of-town adventure to downtown Vancouver or Richmond and beyond.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Delta Gardens
Sales for available units range in price from $650,000 to $700,000
Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Delta Gardens updates. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Delta Gardens
- Built-in closet organizers have done in white melamine
- A recessed green waste container in kitchen
- 34” electric fireplace with hearth and tile surround
- White 12×24 inch tile backsplash in Laundry Room (select homes)
- Reverse shaker cabinetry in Laundry Room (select homes)
- Full-height tile backsplash in Powder Room (select homes)
- Polished chrome accessories
- 12×24 inch matte porcelain flooring
- Large scale mirror with wall sconce lighting
- Reverse shaker cabinetry with quartz countertop and 9-inch backsplash and ledge
- American Standard elongated one-piece toilet
- Undermount sink with Delta two-handle widespread faucet
- 5-ft frameless glass shower with Delta shower faucet
- White tile surround in walk-in shower done in a checkerboard pattern
- Free-standing soaker tub with Delta floor mount tub filler (select homes)
- Quartz countertops
- Reverse shaker cabinetry accented with a flat panel
- Soft-close cabinet doors and drawers
- Pendant and under cabinet lighting
- Large format polished tile backsplash
- Double stainless steel under-mount sink with Delta single handle pull down faucet in matte black
- Stainless steel KitchenAid appliances include a 5-burner gas range, french-door refrigerator, wall-oven, and dishwasher
* All powder rooms have been designed with top of the line design features.
- Floating quartz countertop with a flat panel accent
- American Standard sink with Delta single-handle faucet in polished chrome
- Optional full-height tile backsplash
- Slim mirror
- Designer frosted glass pendant
- Elongated one-piece toilet by American Standard
- Walls painted in a grey tone
* Homes that do not have a dedicated laundry room will receive the same full-size washer and dryer package from Whirlpool in either a side-by-side or stacking fashion.
- Full-size front loading Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Hexagon tile flooring
- Optional white 12×24 inch tile backsplash
- Optional Reverse shaker style cabinets
- Arborite countertop perfect for folding
- A choice between two professionally selected finishing packages, Light or Dark.
- Bright, open-concept layouts with Silver Satin walls by Benjamin Moore
- Wide plank laminate flooring throughout the main living area
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- 2” faux wood blinds throughout
- Expansive windows optimize natural light
- Baseboards, window and door casings provide a clean finished look
- Covered balconies allow for outdoor entertaining year-round
PEACE OF MIND
- Backed and insured with a comprehensive 2-5-10 Year New Home Warranty
- State-of-the-art fire protection
- Wired for the latest technology
- Latest building envelope rain screen technology
- Located steps from North Delta’s public safety building
- Delta Gardens is only accessible by use of a secured FOB
- Two elevators with restricted floor access
- Quality built by Peak Construction
- Ample and convenient visitor parking
Parking and Storage
- Secure well-lit underground parkade with double gate FOB access
- Secure bicycle storage rooms
- Private storage lockers available for purchase
Maintenance Fees at Delta Gardens
Developer Team for Delta Gardens
Maple Leaf Homes – Since 1992, our team has been building residential homes and commercial developments across the Lower Mainland. We hold Delta Gardens close to our heart as many of our team members are Delta locals themselves. Our homes reflect that. We offer a high standard of living by providing value with respect to design, functionality and craftsmanship. Our past projects include multi-family condominium buildings and townhomes, as well as commercial and retail spaces.
Peak Construction – Since 1991, Peak Construction has specialized in the development and construction of wood frame and concrete multi-family residential projects throughout the Lower Mainland. They are known for creating quality homes that developers, contractors, suppliers and designers alike are proud to be a part of. Whether new construction, renovation or restoration, they are committed to quality, honesty and integrity in everything we do. We are proud to have them a part of the Delta Gardens team.
Expected Completion for Delta Gardens
2019 – Make an appointment today to view the display home.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey and Delta?