At a Glance
- located at 2 Avenue & 175A Street
- two 5-storey, mixed-use condo buildings
- 59 condominiums + 33 townhomes
- near Pacific Highway Border Crossing
- walking distance to Douglas Elementary School
- 3-minute drive to The Hills at Portal Golf Club
- 7 minutes from White Rock Promenade
- 12-minute drive to Semiahmoo Shopping Centre
- 12 minutes from White Rock Community Centre
A Great Place to Call Home
Panorama West Group presents Douglas Green Living, a new mixed-use community in South Surrey’s Pacific Douglas neighbourhood. It consists of 59 condominiums in two 5-storey mid-rises and 33 townhomes, divided between 3-storey tetra-plex and hexa-plex buildings and the south condominium building. Floor plans have from one to four bedrooms with 537 – 1,931 sq ft of interior space. Vehicle parking and bicycle storage is accommodated in an underground garage for condominium building residents. The lowrise townhomes have each have interior 2-car garages with either double-wide or tandem configurations. Community amenities include a landscaped courtyard, a multi-function room, fitness centre, and on the top floor of each mid-rise, a lounge with kitchen and terrace.
Located in a residential neighbourhood near the Pacific Highway Border Crossing, a home at Douglas Green Living makes it very convenient for cross-border shopping and taking road trips into the United States, such as skiing at Mt. Baker or baseball and football games in Seattle. For young families, Douglas Elementary School is within walking distance, as well as the playground, sports field, and basketball court at Dufferin Park. Peace Arch Park is a great place for family picnics, or take a short drive to White Rock to enjoy the beach and promenade. Don’t miss out on The Glades Woodland Garden, a nearby hidden gem with one of the Lower Mainland’s largest collections of azaleas and rhododendrons. For golfers, The Hills at Portal Golf Club is conveniently close at 4 Avenue & 171 Street. At Douglas Green Living, wake up feeling refreshed and rested in a community that inspires wellness.
Pricing for Douglas Green Living
Condominiums starting from $489,900 and townhomes from $1,114,900. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Douglas Green Living updates.
Floor Plans for Douglas Green Living
Douglas Green offers a variety of floorplans from one to four bedrooms. Six 3-storey townhouse buildings consist of four tetra-plex and two hexa-plex units with a total of 28 homes. Ranging from 1,519 – 1,931 sq ft, eight of these have 3-bedroom + den layouts, while the remainder have four bedrooms.
Facing 175A Street, a 5-storey, mixed-use building to the north consists of 32 condominiums above ground floor commercial space. A 5-storey building to the south has five street-facing, 2-storey townhomes and 27 condominiums. The condominiums have the following mix:
- 42 x 1-bedroom from 537 – 690 sq ft
- 11 x 2-bedroom from 758 – 1,165 sq ft
- 6 x 3-bedroom from 910 – 1,430 sq ft
- Choice of 2 decorative colour schemes: Classic (dark) or Contemporary (light)
- Modern, decorative light fixtures
- Oversized double glazed windows
- Elegant faucets
- High-capacity CAT-5 wiring with telephone/cable/data outlets throughout
- Pre-wired for cable, internet and phone line on each floor
- Full size in-suite laundry
- Quartz countertops with under-mount double bowl stainless steel sink and removable nozzle spray
- Contemporary single lever faucet
- Elegant tile backsplash
- Sleek cabinets with soft-touch close technology
- Full size stainless steel appliances: refrigerator, stove, dish washer, hood fan and microwave
- Designer tile flooring in all bathrooms
- Large mirror with light bar
- Under-mount porcelain sink with single-lever faucet
- En suite with full stand-up shower (townhomes only) and full-height ceramic tiles
- Modern bathroom accessories
Amenities at Douglas Green Living
All amenities can be used by all Douglas Green residents. The primary indoor common area is located on the ground floor of the south condominium building. It consists of a multi-function room that opens directly onto a patio with outdoor seating, picnic tables, and a barbeque. Down the hall is a fitness centre. Each condominium building also has a top floor lounge with a kitchen and a 683-sq-ft terrace, featuring a natural gas firepit and views to the west. There is also a landscaped courtyard between the two central townhouse buildings which offers seating areas, picnic tables, a barbeque, and a table tennis set.
A single-level underground condominium parkade will provide storage for 77 bicycles and parking for 184 vehicles, including 20 visitor. Parking for commercial customers and tenants will be provided by 15 ground level stalls on the west side of the condominium buildings. All townhomes will have an internal 2-car garage in a double-wide configuration, except for C Plans which are tandem.
Maintenance Fees at Douglas Green Living
$0.22 per sq ft per month for townhomes and $0.40 per sq ft per month for condominiums.
Developer Team for Douglas Green Living
Panorama West Group is a diversified construction and marketing company made up of teams of people who are proven in their industries. The group designs, builds, sells, and manages projects throughout the Lower Mainland. Over the past 20 years, Panorama West has sold hundreds of top-quality, affordable homes.
Ankenman Associates Architects was established in 1980. Since its inception, the firm has practiced throughout the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, and beyond, undertaking a variety of successful projects involving both the private and public sectors. Architectural commissions have included residential, education, recreation, health care, institutional, commercial, and hospitality projects. Those previously featured here include Camellia Residences, Fantom, and Aspire Living.
Expected Completion for Douglas Green Living
First occupancy date for townhomes is November 1, 2023. Completion for condominiums is expected by August 1, 2024.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Newton, South Surrey, or White Rock?