At a Glance
- located at Spruce Street & Broadway
- 10-storey, mixed-use building
- 38 condominiums
- ground level retail & second floor office space
- steps from Broadway cafes, restaurants, services, shops
- 1 block from 10th Avenue bike route
- 2 blocks from Oak–VGH SkyTrain station
- 3 minutes by bike to Charleson Park
- 5 minutes to Granville Island
The High Note of Luxury
Coming soon from Minglian Group, Duet is a new mixed-use, 10-storey highrise located in Fairview at Spruce Street and Broadway. Designed by award-winning GBL Architects, it consists of a collection of 38 condominiums above a 2-storey commercial podium and two levels of underground parking. Floor plans range from 1- to 3-bedroom layouts with interior space from 505 – 1,224 sq ft. Spacious interiors and a tasteful, contemporary design from BAM Interior ensure home will always be welcoming.
Homeowners will appreciate the convenience of Duet’s Central Broadway location with plentiful shopping, services, and dining options on Broadway, Cambie, and Granville Street. Stroll or cycle to Charleson Park to walk your dog, jog the False Creek seawall, or pick up fresh fare at Granville Island Public Market. The busy 10th Avenue bikeway is a well-travelled east-west artery with good connections to downtown. And with the Millennium SkyTrain extension currently under construction, your car-free horizons will expand from Oak-VGH Station just two blocks away. Enjoy an abundant lifestyle in a walkable community at Duet.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Duet
Starting from $720,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Duet updates.
Floor Plans for Duet
Select your ideal home with a choice of nine layouts from the following mix of floorplans:
- 21 x 1-bedroom from 505 – 563 sq ft
- 15 x 2-bedroom from 872 – 1,024 sq ft
- 2 x 3-bedroom from 1,116 – 1,224 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Contemporary interiors are designed with a meticulous and tasteful eye for style. A professionally-chosen colour scheme aligns with your personality.
- Professionally-designed, contemporary colour scheme
- 9′ ceilings (11′ ceilings in penthouses)
- Engineered hardwood flooring in living/dining area & all bedrooms
- 24″ Blomberg front-load washer & electric dryer
- Geothermal cooling & heating systems
- Contemporary wood veneer cabinetry on kitchen island
- Sleek high-gloss finish on upper & lower cabinetry
- Engineered quartz countertops
- Elegant, large-format marble tile backsplash
- Sleek stainless steel undermount sink
- Modern faucets and fixtures
- Top quality Miele stainless steel appliances:
- 30″ bottom-freezer refrigerator
- 30″ gas cooktop
- 24″ electric wall oven
- 24″ microwave
- 30″ hood fan
- 24″ dishwasher
- Wood grain cabinetry in en suite & main bath
- 3″ engineered marble countertops
- Undermount sink with black marble accent faucet
- Polished large-format tiles on shower & tub walls
- Deep soaker tub
- Slim profile dual-flush toilet
- Modern faucets and hand-held shower fixtures
- Quality porcelain tile floor
- Large-format marble porcelain tile on vanity wall
- Stylish LED integrated mirrored medicine cabinet in en suite
Amenities at Duet
On the second floor, homeowners will have use of a gym that opens out onto a south-facing terrace shared by residents and office users. This will feature seating areas, a children’s play space, and urban agriculture beds with potting benches and onsite composting. At ground level, an enlarged sidewalk and attractively paved corner plaza are suitable for café tables and chairs.
Parking and Storage
Two levels of underground parking for 50 vehicles and 52 bicycles are provided, with bike and other storage facilities at and below ground level. An additional 4 commercial parking spaces and a loading bay are located in the lane, and short-term racks for 12 bikes are situated at the residential and office lobby entries.
Maintenance Fees at Duet
$0.60 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Duet
Minglian Group is a privately-owned real estate developer with a diversified commercial and residential portfolio, and extensive experience in the dynamic markets of Eastern China, Western Canada, and the Pacific Northwest. Founded in 2004, the company is renowned for bringing increasingly innovative projects to market. Passionate about shaping the future, they continue to focus on developing quality residential projects with award-winning architects in Metro Vancouver.
GBL Architects is a progressive Vancouver-based firm of 38 architects, project managers, and technicians with a 25-year reputation of providing a full range of architectural services to the private and public sector. GBL design with the belief that form plays a vital role in defining experience through an ever-changing dynamic between sculptural artistry and social responsibility. To that end, they regularly practice green design through the LEED Canada Program. Recently featured projects include Alden, Kingsway & Duke, and CF Richmond Centre.
BAM Interior believes that the essence of interior design is about creating identity, expressing unique character, and cultivating passion. BAM draws their inspiration from the natural world, creating timeless spaces that gracefully blend into their environment. Their work includes Altus, Camellia, and The Peak.
Expected Completion for Duet
First occupancy is June 1, 2025.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Kitsilano, Fairview, or Kerrisdale?
Check out Rowen W47, Oak Keys, Nova, and these great West Side Presales!