At a Glance
- located at Beta Avenue & Juneau Street
- 32-storey residential highrise
- 294 condos & townhomes
- across from future 13-acre park
- walking distance to SkyTrain
- near Brentwood Town Centre shopping
- close to Costco
- 5-minute drive to Burnaby Lake Sports Complex
- 6 minutes from BCIT
The Centre of Your World
Thind Properties presents Eclipse, the fourth tower in their Lumina Brentwood development, coming soon to North Burnaby. This final phase offers a collection of 1- to 3-bedroom + den condominiums and a limited number of elevated 2-bedroom city homes. Enjoy over 24,000 sq ft of residents-only amenities — both indoor and outdoor — as well as sweeping views in all directions.
Located in a rapidly-evolving, transit-oriented community, Eclipse offers easy access to outstanding shopping, dining, and entertainment at Lougheed and Willingdon, including The Amazing Brentwood. It’s also a convenient public transit hub for expanding bus and SkyTrain connections to BCIT, SFU, downtown Vancouver, and other Metro Vancouver neighbourhoods. A new 13-acre park is planned next to Eclipse, as well as a pedestrian overpass to Still Creek Drive which will bring Costco to within steps of your front door. Experience the difference that is Eclipse.
Pricing for Eclipse at Lumina
Starting from $529,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Eclipse at Lumina updates.
Floor Plans for Eclipse at Lumina
Eclipse offers a contemporary collection of suites, 1-, 2-, or 3-bedroom homes:
- A plans: suites from 478 – 563 sq ft
- C plans: 1-bedroom + den from 611 – 663 sq ft
- D plans: 2-bedroom from 754 – 915 sq ft
- E plans: 2-bedroom + den from 769 – 957 sq ft
- F plans: 3-bedroom from 1,021 – 1,209 sq ft
- F plans: 1,533-sq-ft 3-bedroom + den
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, upgrades, and possible buyer incentives.
Eclipse at Lumina Interiors
- Choose between two designer colour schemes: Traditional or Modern
- Expansive 9′ ceilings in every home
- Oversized floor-to-ceiling windows showcase stunning views and draw in natural light
- Laminate hardwood flooring throughout
- Seamlessly integrated “Work from Home” stations in almost every home
- Built-in heating and air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Energy-efficient, front-load LG washer & dryer
- 30″ Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliance package (24″ for studios & 1-bedrooms):
- Four-burner gas range and wall-oven
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated energy-efficiency dishwasher
- Sleek Broan hood fan
- Panasonic microwave oven with trim kit
- Under cabinet LED lighting and soft-close doors
- Quartz countertops with waterfall island and matching backsplash
- Single-bowl, stainless steel under-mount sink with pullout faucet
- Floating vanities with luxurious quartz countertops
- Under cabinet LED lighting
- Immaculate porcelain tile flooring
- En suites feature walk-in frameless glass showers
- Mirrored medicine cabinet with built-in storage
Amenities at Eclipse at Lumina
Residents will enjoy more than 24,000 sq ft of top-class amenities, with a 24-hour onsite concierge, private co-working pods, and a fully-equipped double-height fitness centre. A third-floor entertainment lounge with dining area opens onto a private half-acre Infinity Park overlooking a future 13-acre park next door. Outdoor amenities include barbeque and dining areas, a picturesque sun deck with lounge chairs, and a kids’ play area.
Parking and Storage
Most homes include one parking stall. EV rough-ins are available for purchase. Alternatively, there is an on-site co-op car for shared resident use. The first 80 homes include one complimentary storage locker. The remainder are available for purchase at $5,000 per locker.
Maintenance Fees for Eclipse at Lumina
$0.54 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Eclipse at Lumina
Thind Properties has built over a thousand homes throughout Metro Vancouver with thousands more planned in the next few years. From new condo and townhouse developments, to single-family homes and custom builds, Thind engages in a wide range of projects. Their homes endure the test of time and play a large role in enhancing the communities in which they are built.
Chris Dikeakos Architects is a Burnaby-based architectural firm with a strong reputation for multi-unit and highrise residential design. Their work ranges from concept and design development to construction drawings and site services, site capacity studies, master planning, urban design, and rezoning. Projects include the tallest residential highrise in San Diego, the tallest pure residential highrise in Los Angeles, and Solo District and Station Square in Burnaby. Recent projects featured here include 1698 West Georgia, Georgetown, and Brewery District Building Seven.
Vancouver-based BYU Design was founded in 2003. They have earned a reputation as one of the most trusted, accomplished, and inspired design firms in the city. BYU Design adapts their work to the unique needs of every client, and translates the initial vision into an optimal end-user experience. Projects previously featured here include Ebb & Flow, The Heatley, Ivy on the Park, and King George Hub.
Expected Completion for Eclipse at Lumina
Are you interested in learning more about other condos in Lougheed, Brentwood, or Metrotown?