At a Glance
- located at 7131 17th Avenue, Burnaby
- 23 x stacked townhomes
- 2 three-story wood frame buildings
- 12 2-bedroom residences and 11 3-bedroom homes
- walking distance to schools
- near Ron McLean Park & BC Parkway
- 3-minute drive to Edmonds Community Centre
- close to Edmonds SkyTrain station
- 2 SkyTrain stops from Metrotown shopping
- 7-minute drive to Highway 91 for Richmond & US border
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
Collection of 23 townhomes designed for luxury and convenience. Square Nine Developments and Cornerstone Architecture are redeveloping a two-lot, single-family land assembly located at the corner of 17th Avenue and Leeside Street into a 23-unit townhome complex. Situated within walking distance of Edmonds Station, residents will love the SkyTrain for commuting and enjoying leisure activities outside of Burnaby.
Pricing for Element 1
Pricing details have not yet been released. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Element 1 updates.
Floor Plans for Element 1 see here
A variety of layouts are available with the following unit mix:
- 12 x 2-bedroom from 924 – 961 sq ft
- 5 x 3-bedroom from 989 – 1,133 sq ft
- 6 x adaptable 3-bedroom from 992 – 1,002 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
101 Floor plan see more floor plans to choose from at element1.ca/floorplans
Amenities at Element 1
MODERN INTERIOR COMFORTS
- Two designer colour tones
- Spacious master bedroom
- A variety of sophisticated and functional floor plans
- Elite laminate flooring
- LG front load washer and dryer with ultra-large capacity
- Classic Kohler toilets in all washrooms
CONTEMPORARY KITCHENS WITH PREMIUM EUROPEAN APPLIANCES
- 30” Integrated Blomberg fridge with built-in freezer
- 30’’ Fulgor Milano electric cooktop
- 30’’ Fulgor stainless steel wall oven
- 30’’ Faber integrated hood fan
- 24’’ Integrated Blomberg dishwasher with 6 cycles
INSPIRED EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Sizeable patios and balconies for relaxed outdoor living or entertaining guests
- Architecture designed by Cornerstone Architecture
- Quality materials including natural ledge stone and siding
- Fire protection system including monitored sprinklers and smoke detectors.
- Comprehensive home warranty including two years for materials, five years for building envelope and ten years for structural components.
Parking and Storage
Forty-two vehicle parking spaces—including seven visitor spaces and one car wash stall—and 54 bicycle stalls will be provided in an underground parkade. Short-term racks at grade will accommodate five bicycles.
Maintenance Fees at Element 1
Developer Team for Element 1
Square Nine Is focused on quality using best architects, engineers and construction trades in the industry to build their distinct homes. They are committed to researching new design concepts ensuring their customers purchase homes that are built to last.
Cornerstone Architecture is a Vancouver-based architectural firm founded in 1983. They have experience for both public and private clients. This firm is committed to bringing a wide range of building types and designs to their clients.
Expected Completion for Element 1
Currently under construction. Completion is TBA.
The presentation centre will be opening by mid- to late December and thereafter the sales will begin. All units will be ready to move early January. We have a total of 23 units with a mix of two-bedroom(two-level ) and three-bedroom (one level and two-level ) available. Let me know if you need any more info on our end.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Brentwood, Metrotown, Lougheed, or Highgate?
Check out these great Burnaby Presales!