At a Glance
- located at 7131 17TH AVE Burnaby BC
- 23 x stacked townhomes
- walking distance to schools
- near Ron McLean Park & BC Parkway
- 3-minute drive to Edmonds Community Centre
- close to Edmonds SkyTrain station
- 2 SkyTrain stops from Metrotown shopping
- 7-minute drive to Highway 91 for Richmond & US border
CONVENIENCE MEETS COMFORT
Collection of 23 townhomes that are crafted with elegant design, luxury and convenience. Square Nine Developments and Cornerstone Architecture are redeveloping a two-lot, single-family land assembly located at the corner of 17th Avenue and Leeside Street into a 23-unit townhome complex. Consisting of two 3-storey wood-frame buildings, Element 1 will offer 12 2-bedroom residences and 11 3-bedroom homes. Situated within walking distance of Edmonds Station, residents will appreciate the car-free convenience provided by SkyTrain for commuting and enjoying leisure activities outside of Burnaby.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Element 1
Pricing details have not yet been released. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Element 1 updates.
Floor Plans for Element 1 see here
A variety of layouts are available with the following unit mix:
- 12 x 2-bedroom from 924 – 961 sq ft
- 5 x 3-bedroom from 989 – 1,133 sq ft
- 6 x adaptable 3-bedroom from 992 – 1,002 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
101 Floor plan see more floor plans to choose from at element1.ca/floorplans
Amenities at Element 1
MODERN INTERIOR COMFORTS
- Two designer colour tones
- Spacious master bedroom
- A variety of sophisticated and functional floor plans
- Elite laminate flooring
- LG front load washer and dryer with ultra-large capacity
- Classic Kohler toilets in all washrooms
CONTEMPORARY KITCHENS WITH PREMIUM EUROPEAN APPLIANCES
- 30” Integrated Blomberg fridge with built-in freezer
- 30’’ Fulgor Milano electric cooktop
- 30’’ Fulgor stainless steel wall oven
- 30’’ Faber integrated hood fan
- 24’’ Integrated Blomberg dishwasher with 6 cycles
INSPIRED EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Sizeable patios and balconies for relaxed outdoor living or entertaining guests
- Architecture designed by Cornerstone Architecture
- Quality materials including natural ledge stone and siding
- Fire protection system including monitored sprinklers and smoke detectors.
- Comprehensive home warranty including two years for materials, five years for building envelope and ten years for structural components.
Parking and Storage
Forty-two vehicle parking spaces—including seven visitor spaces and one car wash stall—and 54 bicycle stalls will be provided in an underground parkade. Short-term racks at grade will accommodate five bicycles.
Maintenance Fees at Element 1
Developer Team for Element 1
Square Nine builds distinct, elegantly crafted homes. Their focus on quality attracts the best architects, engineers and construction trades in the industry. Square Nine’s commitment to researching new products, construction methodologies and design concepts ensures their customers are delivered a beautifully designed, carefully constructed home that is built to last.
Cornerstone Architecture is a Vancouver-based architectural firm founded in 1983. The firm has broad experience in a range of building types for both public and private clients. The firm brings to these projects a commitment to meet client objectives in a consultative manner based on a high quality of design and on sound environmental, technical, and financial understanding. Cornerstone Architecture is the foremost firm in Canada designing Passive House Standard multi-unit residential projects.
Expected Completion for Element 1
Currently under construction. The completion is TBA.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Brentwood, Metrotown, Lougheed, or Highgate?
Check out these great Burnaby Presales!