At a Glance
- located at 2688 Duke Street
- 4-storey woodframe lowrise
- 23 market condominiums
- rooftop views from UBC to North Shore mountains
- steps from schools
- close to Kingsway restaurants & shops
- walking distance to 29th Avenue Skytrain Station & bus routes
- minutes from Norquay and Slocan parks
Vancouver’s Next Urban Paradise
Situated on a quiet, tree-lined street in the heart of East Vancouver, Eliot at Norquay is a boutique 4-storey lowrise offering spacious 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes. Enjoy open concept floorplans, airy 9′ ceilings, wide plank laminate flooring, a premium KitchenAid gas appliance package, and contemporary LED lighting throughout. Eliot’s innovative design delivers comfort, convenience, and savings with Nest Smart Home thermostats, plentiful USB outlets, and an electric car charging port in the parkade.
Eliot is complete with a state-of-the-art gym and a rooftop oasis featuring exercise space, communal garden plots, children’s play space, barbeque, and lounge area — ideal for entertaining friends while enjoying captivating views of the city and the North Shore mountains. Cafés, restaurants, and shops just steps away from your front door make car-free living a reality. Living at Eliot is an affordable, healthier, sustainable choice for the modern family.
Pricing for Eliot
From the mid-$500,000s. With such an affordable home option for Vancouver, these suites have been selling well. Interested buyers are advised to contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Eliot
Choose from homes with 1 bedroom/1 bathroom to 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms. Ranging in size from 518 to 1,037 sq ft, Eliot offers the following unit mix:
- 8 x 1-bedroom
- 10 x 2-bedroom
- 5 x 3-bedroom
You can browse 11 basic floorplan details on the Eliot website.
- Two professionally-designed colour palettes: Classic and Modern
- Open floorplans with 9′ ceilings
- Wide plank laminate flooring throughout
- Private oversized decks
- Conveniently-placed USB outlets throughout
- Nest Smart Home thermostat in the main area
- Contemporary LED lighting throughout
- Polished chrome handles on interior doors
- Front-load washer & dryer
- KitchenAid ultra-quiet dishwasher
- Sleek stainless steel hood fan or OTR microwave combination
- Polished Carrara quartz countertops with matching backsplash
- Classic full-height maple Shaker cabinets and soft close drawers
- Under-cabinet LED lighting
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- Polished Grohe chrome faucet with dual-function pull-down spray
- Designer vanity
- Large-framed LED backlight mirror
- Marble-inspired Carrara porcelain floor & wall tiling
- 12″ x 24″ porcelain wall tiles
- Polished quartz countertop
- Space saving undermount rectangle sink
- Master bathrooms with frameless glass shower door and spa rain shower (2-bedroom or larger homes)
- Relaxing deep soaker bathtub
- Custom dual-flush one piece toilet
Amenities at Eliot
Residents will enjoy shared use of a 180-sq-ft lobby level gym with cardio machines. A rooftop amenity features a barbeque area with picnic table, a yoga/tai chi space, communal garden planters, and a children’s play area. You’ll marvel at the panoramic city views of Downtown and the North Shore mountains.
Parking and Storage
All 2- and 3-bedroom homes come with one vehicle parking stall located in an underground parkade where an EV car charging port is also available. Additional parking stalls are $30,000.
Maintenance Fees at Eliot
$0.30 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Eliot
For over three decades, RAR Development has been building homes throughout the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. Known for high quality craftsmanship and functional design, homes built by RAR are always a good investment.
Wilson Chang Architect, a strategy partner of Formation Project Management, is a young, energetic, multi-disciplinary design team specializing in architecture and online collaboration. Their current projects include residential and commercial buildings, as well as 3D visualization, digital fabrication, and online collaboration with overseas partners.
MBY Interiors is a Vancouver-based interior design company that curates homes in the Lower Mainland. Keeping it simple but significant, MBY specializes in new residential construction, real estate staging, home styling, and e-design.
Expected Completion for Eliot
First occupancy on April 1, 2021.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Mount Pleasant, Kensington-Cedar Cottage, or Renfrew-Collingwood?